Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
New furs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seffro

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:48 am
hello! My name is seff and im usually a deer or cat. and its nice to meet you all :3  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:44 pm
Your avatar is crazy looking :p  

00Shoe
Captain

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:50 pm
Hi all! I have two, so pay close attention, mkay?
My male is pretty much my avi. He's based on the wonderful Ace Meow item I fell head over heals with due to my probably over the top obsession with cats. The only thing you can't see is the crazy full body tattoo he has on underneath his clothes. Seriously, even I can't draw it.

My female is a beautiful brown wolf girl. I found her one day scrolling through the interwebs and fell head over heels foe her, so I adopted her instantly. You'll find me playing her every now and then if I'm up for it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:35 am
00Shoe
Your avatar is crazy looking :p

Thank you :3
Wish i could make mine as good as yours tho. or-r to touch it :L  

seffro

Man in the Hat

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:07 pm
I seem to be out of touch with the forum/guild.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:49 am
Man in the Hat

lol same here. cna only get on at school. will get iphone with internet soon tho. :3  

seffro

Man in the Hat

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:46 am
seffro
Man in the Hat

lol same here. cna only get on at school. will get iphone with internet soon tho. :3
Congratulations. So why can you get on only at school if I might ask?  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:01 am
Man in the Hat
seffro
Man in the Hat

Congratulations. So why can you get on only at school if I might ask?

Parents divorced, i moved with my mom and we dont have internet hooked up at the new house yet. :3 The neighbors are overlyfriendly tho ;3  

seffro

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:25 pm
seffro
Parents divorced, i moved with my mom and we dont have internet hooked up at the new house yet. :3 The neighbors are overlyfriendly tho ;3

Thats no good...

What exactly do you mean by overfriendly?  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:57 am
Overly friendly in that cute old couple across the street way, or overly friendly in the show up at your house randomly with a puppy and a cup of sugar with that strange glint of psychosis in their eyes and a smile held so long and unmoving you start to question their humanity as they are more akin to cursed marionettes....

Not that I have a flair for the dramatic or anything.  

Man in the Hat

seffro

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:40 am
its fine actually, get to see my dad on the weekends at the old house and everyones getting along fine.

and overly friendly as in the neighbors daughter is fun lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:51 am
Hey Guys smile So i'm a Brown and White Vixen basically razz And here is my description if anyone is interested ^.^ :I am a brown and white fox basically :3 My ears are pierced with silver rings and I have white markings going accross my muzzle and up between my eyes, giving me a husky-like appearance. The parts around my eyes are a light brown and in the middle lie large, hazel eyes. The outsides of my ears are a darker brown while the insides are a lighter brown. My belly is white and my back is light brown. My paws are a dark black, making them look like socks. I also enjoy wearing my red collar >.< Honestly, I'm a shy little foxy, but I do love to have fun and enjoy getting a little bit more on the feral side once in a while ;3 I warm up to people as I get to know them, but overall I'm a natury and dreamer kind of girl!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Hazel_Autumn

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:00 pm
Hi Hazel,

Did you draw that yourself?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:00 pm
Hi there, I'm another new guy, you can call me by my real name, Steve, or by either one of my fursona's nicknames, Kage or Alpha. Nice to meet everyone if I have met you already.  

Its a 619 thang

Versatile Werewolf

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas