Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Step Brother Love [w/ immortalwolfgirl ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantayy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:10 pm
immortalwolfgirl

User Image

Gabriel had been in detention for not too long at that point, the teacher at the front desk seemed to be displeased with the man and pointed at the door, telling Gabriel that he should get up and make up this detention in extra work in class the next day. Gabriel nodded and quickly gathered his things as to not make the man wait and to get out of that room as soon as he could. "Hello Umi. Did you happen to eat the pancakes I made this morning?" Asked as he walked up to his new older brother, speaking in his usual strange manner that came from all the books he read when he was a child.

"I did not expect you to come pick me up, that is a nice gesture. Thank you." He smiled a little, his clothing was covered in dry dirt and his uniform pants had a large rip up the side of his thigh that went up to the waistband held shut by safety pins. "The weather was not pleasant this morning, it looks like it has worsened."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:52 pm
SparkleUke

User Image

Umi no Hanna
The man with the broken heart

Umi really hated teachers. He got out of high school as soon as he could. And then college he avoided his teachers often. Right now he was taking mainly online courses. He waited for the male to gather his things and finish his conversation. Gabriel left the room and Umi let the door close behind him. He looked at Gab when he asked about the pancakes. "Yes, they were good. Thank you." He said. They walked down the hall and Umi looked at his little brother’s appearance. “What the hell?” He stepped in front of his and stared. “Did you get hit by the storm or what?” He asked, upset by his brother’s looks.

“Sorry but we have to go shopping now. If you are going to tell people you’re my brother, you need to look the part.” He said, leading him to the front doors of the school. He was pouring outside, but the car was in sight. “Ready to run for it?” He asked, an amused look in his eyes before he darted into the pouring ran. He ran to the care, careful not to trip and opened the door, getting in quickly. He waited for Gab to get in before he locked the doors and turned the heat up. “We both will need showers.” He said, starting the car. “From now on, I’ll take you to school, okay?” He said. “I don’t want you to get all messed up like this again…”  

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Dantayy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:30 am
immortalwolfgirl

User Image

Gabriel smiled a little when he heard that his pancakes were satisfactory to his new brother. The boy then looked down at the uniform he was wearing that was caked in mud and ripped in places. "Like i said, the weather wasn't really that pleasant this morning. And if we have to shop I don't have too much money. The bus here was already a lot." He said as he climbed in the car, wet now from the rain since he barely made an effort to run at all. He seemed surprised to hear that the man was going to drive him to school, "Thank you. You don't have to though. I can walk on nice days, it is good exercise. "  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:54 am
SparkleUke

User Image

Umi no Hanna

Maybe Gab did have a sense of reality. He spoke about money, or his lack of money, when Umi spoke about clothes. “Mom gives us money every money for clothes and she’ll give you a little more for school supplies.” He said. “I’ll front you until you get paid.” He said with a fake smile before they ran to get in the car. Gab hardly ran on got in his car wetter than him. “Gab, next time, try not to get so wet before getting in my car.” He grumbled, pulling away from the school towards the little store where he used to buy all his uniforms when he was in high school. Gabriel rambled on about walking on nice days, and how it was good exercise. “You can walk home.” He said. “I’ll just take you in the mornings.” He said. It worked with his schedule anyways. He wouldn’t be able to pick him up every day though. They pulled up to a little uniform shop. The rain and died down to a sprinkle. But the clouds were still dark and angry. “Let’s hurry, shop, and get home before it starts raining frogs.” He said, getting out of the car before hurrying inside.  

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Dantayy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:23 am
immortalwolfgirl

User Image

"Thanks." Gabriel smiled when the man said he would help until he got paid, it made him feel a bit guilt but eventually he would get a job and that put him at ease again. "Oh sorry." He looked down to his wet clothing and ran a hand through his soaked hair that shimmered a deep slick black when damp. Gabriel looked out of the window, seeing the rain hit the sidewalk and the leaves of trees, even when raining the world was still so nice and fascinating to him. He heard the man say that he should walk home after school, "Okay, don't let me interrupt your schedule. You must be busy." He said as he traced shapes on the window fog. The boy nodded when he said to get out of the car to go shopping. He opened the door and slid out of the seat, following his new brother into the shop.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:33 am
SparkleUke

User Image

Umi no Hanna

Umi made no attempt to comment on his few words. The male seemed content just staring out the window like a puppy. He sighed, and opened his door, hurrying into the entrance on the store before turning around to watch Gab enter. He hit the button and locked his car before stepping further into the building. The manager saw him and greeted him with a smile. “Umi! I didn’t think I would ever see you in here again young man.” The older ,male walked over to him and hugged him. Umi smiled, a real smile at the man and hugged back. “I’m just here with my new little brother.” He said, patting Gabriel on the shoulder to met the store owner. “Pops, this is Gabriel.” He said. The older man stared at him for a moment before holding out his hand. “Nice to met you.”
((Is Gabriel adopted? Or a child from Umi’s mother’s husband… from another marriage?))  

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Dantayy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:12 pm
immortalwolfgirl

User Image

Gabriel strolled in, watching the drizzle of rain make prints on the dry spots on the sidewalk. When he walked into the store he noticed the verbal exchange between the two men and blinked when he heard his name come up in the short conversation. "Hello, a pleasure to me you too." Gabriel shook the mans hand with a small smile, nothing nervous or apprehensive about him at all. He merely had met someone to whom Umi seemed to be closely related too, nothing to be scared about.

[Gabriel could be adopted o; ]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:30 pm
SparkleUke

User Image

Umi no Hanna

Umi couldn’t tell if Gab was nervous about meeting a new friend of the family or not. The boy hardly ever gave any facial change to indicate any type of emotion. It was rather annoying. But it almost made Umi curious. What would his little brother look like crying? Smiling? In bed? That last one made him shake his head. Work was blending with life again. Couldn’t let that happen… He looked at Pops again. “He needs new uniforms.” He said. Pops looked at the male, noticing his appearance and nodded. “I do believe you are right.” He said, walking into the store. “Come on boy. We’ll find a few perfect for you.” Umi smiled, walking with them. “Remember, he’s carrying my name too. Make sure he looks good.” He said with a smile and a wink at Gab.  

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Dantayy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:41 pm
immortalwolfgirl

User Image

Gabriel looked back and forth between the two men as they had another verbal exchange, he heard something about uniforms before coming full back into the conversation. "Okay. I don't have a preference, so I guess let Umi choose. But how much are they each?" He asked the man, wanting to know just how much he would owe to his brother after he did get a job. He was used to thinking ahead, since people encouraged it in his youth and he found it better since it got him into less trouble when he was fully prepared for something to come. He pulled a ratty little wallet out of his pocket, there was duct tape holding it together and a few strands of his own hair from where it pulled them out with the tape by accident. He looked inside and there was a ten dollar bill, a picture of a dog, a shiny button he had found on the ground, and some string.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:48 pm
SparkleUke

User Image

Umi no Hanna

Umi held his hand behind his head, elbows pushed back as he walked. “Pops normally picked out what I wore.” He said with a soft smirk. “You were always good at that.” Pops turned around and smiled. “I try to stay up to date on the styles. That’s why my shop does so well.” Then the store owner turned to the boy when he spoke about cost. The young man pulled out this ratty little wallet, which barely had anything in it. Pops looked at Umi, an eyebrow raised. He would be getting a new wallet too. “How about I give you the same deal I gave your brother when he was in high school?” He said with a smile. “I’ll give you a good discount as long as you buy uniforms in sets of three.” Pops said, using his fingers.  

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Dantayy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:45 pm
immortalwolfgirl

User Image

Gabriel looked up to both of them, realizing he had not been paid any mind. He looked down to his wallet and placed it back in his pocket. He didn't really have much, but what he had left were remnants of what he left behind after being adopted, those things were like memories to him that he did not want to let go of. As they continued to speak about prices he zoned out, going back to those times and wondering if he would feel happy with this man as his brother, but he would do as he usually did and roll with the punches.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:54 am
SparkleUke

User Image

Umi no Hanna

Pops looked at the boy for a moment when he didn’t comment on his proposal at all. He waved his hand before the boy’s face. “Hello… anyone home?” He asked before setting his hands on his hips. “Well boy, what to you think about my deal?” He asked, trying to give him time to redeem himself. “Don’t tell me you zoned me out?” the old man commented. “I know I’m old, but I’m not that boring to talk to. Am I?” He asked, turning around to find Gab some clothes. Umi glared at him. You don’t ignore family members. And Pops was as close as family. Gab needed to be taught manners.

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Dantayy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:21 am
immortalwolfgirl

User Image

Gabriel blinked himself back into reality, turning his head to look at the man again. "Huh? Oh sorry. Wasn't paying attention." The boy ran a hand through his damp hair, that usual blank expression hanging on his face like a painting. Gabriel wasn't very good at listening, it might have been something about that trip to the doctors office that seemed to happen forever ago, but even then he just couldn't seem to focus for more then ten or so minutes. It's like his mind just wanted to wander off and not come back until he had missed everything people were saying that was important, and no one liked to repeat themselves so he never asked again after he had missed it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:32 am
SparkleUke

User Image

Umi no Hanna

Pops just smiled at him. “You’re going to have a hard time with this one if you don’t pay attention.” He said, using his thumb to point to Umi who now had his arms crossed in front of his chest. Umi hadn’t to say things more than once. And he hated when people didn’t listen to him. He got enough of that from his parents. He didn’t need to take that from other people. Pops quickly put three Uniforms together before setting them down. “Try this one on to make sure I got the right size.” He said. Pops was usually very good at judging sizes. “The changing rooms are right there.” He pointed to the room in the corner.  

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Dantayy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:42 am
immortalwolfgirl

User Image

"Oh, sorry about that Umi." Gabriel apologized to his brother before listening to the man, giving a little nod to say he understood and took the uniform from the man, disappearing into the changing room without another word. He pulled off his dirty, ripped, and mud covered uniform that he had been using for quite a while, and slipped the new one on. It fit surprisingly well, but Gabriel noticed no change in his expression, he went up close to the mirror and looked deep into his own eyes. He wondered why he always looked the same, why he couldn't become excitable, and why he just couldn't pay attention. He shook his head when he found himself zoning once again and pushed the door open going back out to the men.  
Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff