Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Little Rich Boy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Wide_Eyed_Seductiveness-

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:46 am
Muffins and Teacups

Matthew Carver

User Image

Matt jumped slight at the sound of his lock turning and jerked his head up to see Draven peeking in. He frowned and looked away not wanting to see him right now what, did he come to mock me? he thought bitterly. He was surprised when he felt Draven's hand in his hair and looked up as his tears were wiped away. He wanted to be mad and hate Draven but it was impossible. He loved Draven. It was that simple and that complicated. He didn't know what Draven meant until the other male started leaning down, he realized about two second before their lips brushed that Draven was gonna kiss him. His eyes widened in shock and for a second he didn't respond just held still. He couldn't believe it, he was finally kissing Draven. He eyelids lowered to half mast and kissed Draven back, lifting a hand to cup the back of Draven neck and pull him a little closer.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven smiled against the kiss, for once in his life happy. Now he knew Matt had a heart - Even if it didn't show all the time. Draven parted his lips slowly and sighed, this also being his first kiss. For some reason, Draven always smelled like ripe, fresh strawberries. After a few more minute's of the kiss he pulled away slowly, placing a hand onto the other's cheek. "Matt... I never meant to hurt you that badly... I should have known y-you were in love with me. Ever since you were seven you never let me out of your sight... I remember the time when you followed me home one day. It was so c-cute... I told you to go home but you were too stubborn to listen."

^My other form

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:14 am
Muffins and Teacups

Matthew Carver

User Image

Matt gave a soft groan of approval drowning in Draven's soft touch and berry scent. He could die right now and be a happy man. Draven pulled away and placed a hand on his cheek and Matt closed his eyes turning his face into Draven's palm and giving it a kiss. He open his eyes at the other's words and smiled, he blushed at the memory and nodded "I'm sorry, I know I'm the worst but i'll try my best to change if it means I get to have you" he said covering Draven's hand with his. Then he remembered something and frowned "wait, so..your not in love with my brother?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:21 am

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven closed his eyes and gave a warm smile, happy the other finally apologized for something. "It's okay. I forgive you... And I understand... You have everything you could ever want. You're loaded with money and aren't used to getting what you want. I'll help you, though. You can be happy without all the money in the world, you know." When the other mentioned loving his brother, Draven bit his lip before letting out a loud laugh. "I-In love?! With your brother?!" Draven laughed louder, almost falling into the other's arms. "Of course not! He's a really good friend and all, has been for a long time. And he's just that to me. I c-could never love him that way." Draven smirked. "Is that why you always looked at him as if you wanted to rip his head off and shove it somewhere un-pleasant? No, he doesn't love me. I don't love him. So, looks like you can stop wanting to kill him. He's your brother, Matt. You share the same blood and parent's as him... Just be nice to him, okay? He's a nice person. But... I couldn't love him. He's just... not right for me. But you are. Have you ever wondered why I haven't quit? Besides the fact I'd be homeless. I care about you. I love you, Matt."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:03 am
Muffins and Teacups

Matthew Carver

User Image

Matt grinned at the 'all the money in the world' comment and nudged Draven playfully. He was curious as to how Draven would help him break out of his spoiled life style but decided he'd find out when the time was right. Draven began laughing and Matt blushed feeling foolish for even thinking that. He pouted and plunged at his bed sheet "you don't have to laugh so hard" he mumbled. He was so shocked by Dravens confession that he reached out and pulled the older male into a hug. He couldn't believe it. Draven loved him? Happiness filled him and he smiled, realizing for the first time in his life he was truly happy he pulled away slightly and gave Draven a sheepish grin "you can't blame me for thinking that, I mean nick is kind and thoughtful and ...he makes you laugh" he sighed "I was so jealous" he admitted "every time I saw you with him I just..lost it"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 am

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven laughed softly one more time before resting his head onto the other chest. He shook his head slowly and sighed. "You make me laugh sometimes... And I don't remember him ever following me home. Y-you've helped me pay for my life ever since I was put to work for you. You... " Draven whispered. Draven's eyes shon with tears and he whimpered, pulling the other as close as he could. "I d-don't want you to e-ever leave me..." He whimpered. Draven had pretty much grown up with Matt and he really was his entire life.

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:42 am
Muffins and Teacups

Matthew Carver

User Image

Matt chuckled and stroked Draven's hair "no he never did" he said remembering all the time he followed Draven home even though Draven always told him go back, he refused every time. Matt enfolded Draven into his arm rubbing his back in a soothing gesture. He never realized that he meant so much to Draven, he always thought Draven didn't care him. Matt lifted Draven's face to his and looked him deep in the eyes so he could see his sincerity. "I will never leave you Draven, no matter what." he leaned forward capturing Draven's lips in a sweet but intense kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:47 am

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven smiled, tears filling his eyes. He slid his hand's into the other's lap and sighed into the kiss, just wanting to be close to him. He then wrapped his arms around the other's neck, giving a soft sigh. "M-Matt..." He whispered. Draven then looked down at his clothes with a soft laugh. "I-I'm going to need to change... These are stained."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:18 pm
Muffins and Teacups

Matthew Carver

User Image

Matt wrapped his arms around Draven, his palm spread possessively over the males lower back. Matt loved the way Draven felt in his arms, he loved his taste, his breathy whispers, everything. And after holding himself back for so long he had to physically restrain himself from throwing Draven against his bed and taking him in the most primal and erotic fashion. Matt watched his hood eyes as Draven laughed about his blood stained clothes, he might have even mentioned something about changing but Matt was having trouble hearing past his ragging pulse as he took in Darven's form with hungry eyes. "..yeah" he answered distractedly  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:24 pm

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven turned his head slowly and gave a soft chuckle. He kissed the mans forehead for a few seconds before walking to the door. "I'll be back in a few minute's, beautiful." Draven cooed. Draven then left the room and walked to his, making his way over to the large, wooden closet. He pulled the door out slowly and took out an old uniform. Draven smiled and slipped out of his clothes slowly before pulling the new one's onto his body. Once he was finished, Draven sorted out his collar and gave his hair a quick brush with the comb before putting the comb down and walking back to Matt's room. He smiled and closed the door behind him slowly, giving a soft smile. "B-better?"

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:25 pm
Muffins and Teacups

Matthew Carver

User Image

Matt watched Draven go with a look of longing, now that he knew their feelings were mutual he want to spend as much time with the other as he could. It felt like eternity before Draven finally returned, changed and as adorable as ever. Matt grinned at the question and held out a hand to Draven "perfect" he whispered, but loud enough that Draven could hear him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:29 pm

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven looked down at his feet and gave a soft, delicate blush. The male slid onto Matt's lap and rested his head onto the other's chest, giving a soft sigh. "I... I'm sorry about today. About two things... I d-didn't mean to trip over you. You know I can be clumsy... I should have been more careful. I could have ruined your life... And I'm a-also sorry about making you think I was dead... I didn't know it would upset you so badly. I hardly knew you even loved me... To be honest, I just thought you would be mad at me for killing myself and leaving all of the work to someone else..."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:39 pm
Muffins and Teacups

Matthew Carver

User Image

Matt smiled at Draven's blushing face and encircled the shorter males waist when he slid onto his lap. He fit perfectly and Matt hugged him close burying his face in the others neck. Matt listened to Draven's apology and lifted a hand to stroke the males soft auburn locks "don't worry I forgive you, besides I was way to harsh at the office and I shouldn't have yelled at you" He stroked Draven's cheek and smiled faintly " as for the death thing as long as you promise never to do it again I won't hold it against you, I will admit however that your not completely to blame, after all I did drive you to that point and I never let on that I was end over heels for you" he chuckled and cupped Matt's face "but now that you know, I will never let you forget" he whispered before pulling Draven close and giving him a demanding and passion filled kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:05 pm

- Draven Dunkan -

Draven closed his eyes, letting out a soft, suprised gasp from the kiss. The male slid his hands into the other's hair, giving a gentle groan. He leaned into the kiss, letting his tongue push past into the other's mouth. "I'll n-never... Forget..." Draven panted between the kisses. Draven then smiled softly and pulled away, looking into the others eyes. "H-how long have you loved me?"

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:01 pm
Muffins and Teacups

Matthew Carver

User Image

Matt Pushed his hand up Dravens shirt, stroking his bare back, letting his fingertips glide over the smooth skin. His tongue stroked against Dravens, twisting and flicking, causing a burst of sensation. He nipped at Draven's bottom lip and his other hand lowered to tug playfully at the waist of Draven's pants. When Draven pulled away Matt groaned in protest then sighed at the question before tossing the inquisitive male a weary grin. "You are the master of bad timing aren't you?" more than anything he wanted to shut Draven up with another kiss so they could continue on the road they were heading but he knew Draven wouldn't ease up until his curiosity was filled "I fell in love with you the first moment I saw, I was seven at the time and my father was introducing us to the new help" he chuckled "and there you were, standing there looking completely captivating and then you smiled" he paused and ran his thumb over Draven's lips that were swollen and wet from their kiss " I couldn't look away" he whispered "and I've loved you ever since".  
Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff