Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:33 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren shook his head. "You're not being a bother at all. Although... there is something you can help me with." He smiled at him. "Chicken, ham, or peanut butter and jelly?" The role of princely charmer was an easy one for him to play, and he was sure that it would get Fuji in love with him... and then Fuji would be his to do what he pleased with. He wondered if Fuji liked being dressed up in various costumes...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He seemed to give it a bit of thought. “I like turkey; its healthier,” he said simply, sensing the other was trying to be charming. Which it was working but he wasn’t about to get involved with the most loved guy in school. “Since you are going to make the sandwich, can I make us something to drink.”

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded. "Sure. I've got sodas and water." he told him. He didn't get juice, though, since it seemed a little baby-ish to him. "I'm going to have a soda, and you can have whatever you like." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:42 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

With a nod, he looked around and found glasses; filling them both with ice before serving them some soda. “After we eat we should quickly get to work, the sooner we get done with the project the better,” he said with a nod as he watched him. “I take it since you live alone…you know how to cook.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:57 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded. "Of course. I don't want to keep you waiting. I'm sure you're really busy." He told him without sarcasm. He probably had other homework and chores. "And yeah, I live alone. I can afford it all... but it gets lonely sometimes, so it's nice having people over." He finished with the sandwiches and set them on plates, smiling. "Sandwiches are done." He set them on the table and sat down. "Hey, maybe we should hang out after we're done with the project. I mean, you seem like a pretty cool guy."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He was taking a sip of his drink when he heard the words. His eyes a little wide, he began to cough a bit as the drink had went down the wrong pipe. “What…really,” he asked the other with surprise. “Its just…that you are one of the most popular people in school and you have all these cool friends…yet you would want to hang out with a nerd,” he said softly as he looked down.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:06 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren patted his back to help. He thought that his reaction was priceless, including the cute disbelief that he'd want to hang out with him. "Well sure. Is there a problem with that?" He asked. "I mean, you don't seem crazy or anything, and most people just talk about me all the time or how they're such fans. I'd like to talk to someone who doesn't care all that much."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:08 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Thinking for a moment, he seemed to bite his lip before he gave a small nod of his head. “Sure…maybe about an hour or wont hurt,” he said with a light smile. Just maybe Darren would be who he was, or the way he was perceived to be. “And thanks again for making the food, you should let me do something for you when I come over for the project tomorrow.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:24 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled and nodded. "Thanks." At the gratitude over making the food, he shook his head. "This is nothing. You should see me when I actually cook." He smiled and ate his sandwich. "So how do you want to present the project?" He asked, getting down to business.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:27 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He seemed to laugh some, taking a bite of his food before looking to him. “Well I would to do it on power point since I am good with it,” he said simply to him. “It would be really fun and the teacher would probably give us an A for using the computer to do it instead of on paper.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded. "Okay. I can do some of the talking too. Maybe we can alternate slides or something?" He offered. He finished eating and sipped at his soda.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He had finished his food as well and was now just sipping his drink. “Yeah that sounds like a good plan,” he said with a smile. “I am sure that the girls in the class would rather much stare at you for then minutes then me.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:51 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren blinked. "What would that have to do with it? I think a few of them have crushes on you. I mean, I may be popular, but haven't you ever gotten a confession or anything?" He asked. Even if he was popular, it seemed a little unrealistic that at least one person hadn't already tried to date Fuji.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“I wouldn’t call them crushes…more like just want me for sex and wont admit to other people they have been with me,” he said with a sigh. “Sure the girls like me but that is because they see me as one of them…other then that, I have never dated while in high school,” he said simply to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:10 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren frowned. Had someone taken Fuji's virginity before him. "That doesn't seem right." He sighed. "Either way, let's get to work on the project, I guess..." He put the plates in the sink and headed into the living room.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff