Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
*colors on the walls* Umm.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:34 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
lol

Yeah, this gets back to my old school roots. I still have a soft spot for beat-em-ups, and it helps that this one is fantastically made. I'm still peeved that Vanillaware's new game is going to be PS3/Vita only.

Hardly remember much from before 2000, so never been too big on nostalgia in vidya games.

Why a limited release?
Ahh, youngin' I had an Atari 7800 (second hand) back in the day, and my first new one was an SNES. So I've moved to the right and pressed the Y Button to attack a lot in the past years. ~_^

I've got no idea, though they've seemed to switch system between every game, so.... *shrugs*

Heeeeey, only two years younger than ya! U:<

My first system was a second-hand SNES from my brother. I remember Mario RPG and Donkey Kong quite fondly, but little else. Man, the former? That deserved a sequel. Still my favorite Mario game in the franchise. I mean, Paper Mario was pretty decent, but I liked RPG a lot more for some reason.
wink

RPG was pretty awesome. Its so different from the rest of Mario because it was made by Square. Man, talking about it makes me want to play it again.

Its interesting, many of the games that are my favorites for the SNES are ones that I've bought in the past 5 years. RPG, Super Metroid, Etc.

XP

So I heard. Even had a FF cameo in it. Never could beat him.
Really? I did not know that. I'm not very knowledgeable on the first 6 FFs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:53 am
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Ahh, youngin' I had an Atari 7800 (second hand) back in the day, and my first new one was an SNES. So I've moved to the right and pressed the Y Button to attack a lot in the past years. ~_^

I've got no idea, though they've seemed to switch system between every game, so.... *shrugs*

My first system was a second-hand SNES from my brother. I remember Mario RPG and Donkey Kong quite fondly, but little else. Man, the former? That deserved a sequel. Still my favorite Mario game in the franchise. I mean, Paper Mario was pretty decent, but I liked RPG a lot more for some reason.
wink

RPG was pretty awesome. Its so different from the rest of Mario because it was made by Square. Man, talking about it makes me want to play it again.

Its interesting, many of the games that are my favorites for the SNES are ones that I've bought in the past 5 years. RPG, Super Metroid, Etc.

XP

I didn't even know who that guy was up to a year ago, when a nostalgic discussion prompted me to go look him up. There's something of a hidden boss in Mario RPG, who came from the FF universe or something. Done forgotten the guy's name, but I still vividly remember it being a brutal fight.

Oh, those were the days. When Sqauresoft made interesting characters, before they merged with Enix and made Tidus, a character which will one day will be used as an increment of measurement to decide the severity of war crimes. Violently oppress the people you govern? Three Tiduses. The max is five Tiduses, which only one organization has ever gained. And that group is whoever came up with Jersey Shore.  

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:26 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

wink

XP

I didn't even know who that guy was up to a year ago, when a nostalgic discussion prompted me to go look him up. There's something of a hidden boss in Mario RPG, who came from the FF universe or something. Done forgotten the guy's name, but I still vividly remember it being a brutal fight.

Oh, those were the days. When Sqauresoft made interesting characters, before they merged with Enix and made Tidus, a character which will one day will be used as an increment of measurement to decide the severity of war crimes. Violently oppress the people you govern? Three Tiduses. The max is five Tiduses, which only one organization has ever gained. And that group is whoever came up with Jersey Shore.
Cool. I've been thinking about playing it again, so I might have to look up all the hidden stuff that I missed.

I've been playing the Golden Sun series the past week or so. The plot is a tad formulaic by the third one, but I still want to see how it ends. One of the prettiest series on the GBA/DS. Amazing looking visuals for a handheld.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:39 pm
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
wink

XP

Cool. I've been thinking about playing it again, so I might have to look up all the hidden stuff that I missed.

I've been playing the Golden Sun series the past week or so. The plot is a tad formulaic by the third one, but I still want to see how it ends. One of the prettiest series on the GBA/DS. Amazing looking visuals for a handheld.

Never heard of Golden Sun. surprised  

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:51 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
wink

XP

Its a series that's only been ont the GBA and DS. Its made by Camelot Software, which also makes the Mario Tennis series.

It starts out with the hometown of the protagonists getting attacked by thieves during a massive storm. They steal objects that will light magical lighthouses that sealed away magic. The protagonists do have psychic powers though, and find djinn that can be used for powers and then summoned for massive attacks.

I'd say if your interested, you should at least emulate it. Its one of my favorite handheld RPGs.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:57 pm
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Its a series that's only been ont the GBA and DS. Its made by Camelot Software, which also makes the Mario Tennis series.

It starts out with the hometown of the protagonists getting attacked by thieves during a massive storm. They steal objects that will light magical lighthouses that sealed away magic. The protagonists do have psychic powers though, and find djinn that can be used for powers and then summoned for massive attacks.

I'd say if your interested, you should at least emulate it. Its one of my favorite handheld RPGs.

I dunno. Such things aren't really my cuppa joe. XP  

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:45 am
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

you're a hard man to suggest games to. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:02 am
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

XD

I'm a simple guy. If it has guns or lasers in it, I'll probably play it. Swords? Depends on the game.

If it's then Sims? Well, then chances are I already have it and every available expansion installed on my computer, because I've been playing the franchise for well over a decade.  

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:45 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

XD

I'm a simple guy. If it has guns or lasers in it, I'll probably play it. Swords? Depends on the game.

If it's then Sims? Well, then chances are I already have it and every available expansion installed on my computer, because I've been playing the franchise for well over a decade.What about...laser swords?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:11 pm
Lord Burn

You know what's better than laser swords? Laser rifles.

Also, orbital bombardments. 8D  

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:33 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Nuclear Launch Detected. razz

Mmmm...Favorite Halo weapon?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:37 pm
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Why, is that a C&C reference?

Never been into Halo too much. More like Fallout's lasery thingies. I'm like, "LOL YOU HAVE ROCKS AND STICKS, I GOT ALL THE LASERBEAMS" when I play. But if I gotta make a decision for a Halo weapon? Needler.  

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:49 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Never been into Halo too much. More like Fallout's lasery thingies. I'm like, "LOL YOU HAVE ROCKS AND STICKS, I GOT ALL THE LASERBEAMS" when I play. But if I gotta make a decision for a Halo weapon? Needler.
Close, its Starcraft.

I I never got to play fallout, though it does seem cool.

Good choice in guns. Its my favorite too, though for longer distances I'm partial to the needler rifle.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:57 pm
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Close, its Starcraft.

Good choice in guns. Its my favorite too, though for longer distances I'm partial to the needler rifle.

Easy mistake. I'm pretty sure heard that phrase in C&C before.

I'm a touch old-school in that department. Not too familiar with the needler rifle. I just recall using it quite a bit in 2 and 3.  

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:14 pm
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn
Alistair Krowe
Lord Burn

Close, its Starcraft.

Easy mistake. I'm pretty sure heard that phrase in C&C before.

I'm a touch old-school in that department. Not too familiar with the needler rifle. I just recall using it quite a bit in 2 and 3.
I wouldn't be surprised. Last one I played was Red Alert.

*nodds* Reach is easily my favorite so far. I hope 343 doesn't screw up 4.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff