Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
Checking the guild's active member population! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your thoughts on 2012
  We are all doooomed!
  Fresh Start! This year is mine!
  Meh...just another year
View Results

Thaedrian

Quotable Dabbler

11,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:05 pm
Present, and after a year of madness happy to be here. For those of you asking and looking for new roleplays, I'd like to add that I have a storyline in mind. I was planning to wait for summer since it tends to be a little easier for people... thoughts?

Story: Titled "Unlikely Heroes", a mage summons heroes to defeat the Dark Lord but being an acolyte of Chaos the spell doesn't go quite as planned...

I'm looking for people who like playing oddballs. Maybe throw in a soccer mom or a drug dealer. Generally people who shouldn't be given the task of saving the kingdom. So, comic fantasy/adventure! Bring your sense of humor~ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:08 pm
Hoshiko104
Same here ^^; Though a trip into the dimensional vortex of the tax code doesn't sound pleasant. I hope it goes well.

I've been active in Barton Town, in Mass Effect rps, but unfortunately not so active in the guild :/ I check from time to time, but I haven't seen an rp that I would be able to join.

Hopefully there will be more activity once winter break starts :3

Cheers!

Whoa Audrey!

My fair lady, you look fantastic >^.~<

Cheshiyre
Crew

Cheshiyre
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:11 pm
Thaedrian
Present, and after a year of madness happy to be here. For those of you asking and looking for new roleplays, I'd like to add that I have a storyline in mind. I was planning to wait for summer since it tends to be a little easier for people... thoughts?

Story: Titled "Unlikely Heroes", a mage summons heroes to defeat the Dark Lord but being an acolyte of Chaos the spell doesn't go quite as planned...

I'm looking for people who like playing oddballs. Maybe throw in a soccer mom or a drug dealer. Generally people who shouldn't be given the task of saving the kingdom. So, comic fantasy/adventure! Bring your sense of humor~ 3nodding

So modern setting?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:22 pm
NightChild223
User Image
going to be as active as possible...

Loretta Siren

Love your signature...
and I'm interested to hear what your RP is about.

Here, I'll pm it to you. ^w^  

Loretta Siren

NightChild223

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:25 pm
Loretta Siren

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:46 pm
Cheshiyre
Thaedrian

So modern setting?
I was thinking of switching between the two worlds. The mage's world filled with all the fantasy cliches a girl could dream of and "our" world. But that might get messy.

Edit;; To clarify, when the five (or whatever) are summoned to the mage's world, five randomly (or chaotically) selected people (using that term loosely here) are transported from that world to ours. Their antics would be interesting, I think.  

Thaedrian

Quotable Dabbler

11,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Hoshiko104
Vice Captain

Divine Pie-Maker

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:42 pm
Mr. Eccentricity

That would be great, especially if you made a discussion thread. I have a few ideas in my head I could shout out 3nodding

Cheshiyre

Thank you! whee And when did you changed your name? biggrin

Thaedrian

Oh goodness...if you are looking for someone who loves playing oddballs then sign me up! xD I love bringing humor into a story and would like to hear more about the rp :3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:43 pm
Hoshiko104
Oh goodness...if you are looking for someone who loves playing oddballs then sign me up! xD I love bringing humor into a story and would like to hear more about the rp :3
Sure thing! Do you have any preference as to when it should start?  

Thaedrian

Quotable Dabbler

11,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Hoshiko104
Vice Captain

Divine Pie-Maker

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:52 pm
Thaedrian
Hoshiko104

No preference or idea at all sweatdrop Did you have your rp up in construction?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:34 am
Hrmmm... I should prolly start checking the various threads more often, lol. I spend so much time eyeballing Tuatha that I totally would have missed it. Am active and present (...and stylishly late!!), and also curious about the whole "5 oddballs thrown into crazy heroics" idea, Thaedrian. ^.^  

Urban Thorne

Dapper Genius

Thaedrian

Quotable Dabbler

11,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:20 am
Hoshiko104
Thaedrian
Hoshiko104

No preference or idea at all sweatdrop Did you have your rp up in construction?
Not yet. I had been planning on waiting till summer but if it doesn't make a difference to people I will start blocking it out now.

Urban Thorne

Awesome! I am really excited about this. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:39 am
Thaedrian

I love the idea! Also would love to play a humorous-quest-like thing. Definitely down to play an oddball. biggrin  

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Thaedrian

Quotable Dabbler

11,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:16 pm
Mr. Eccentricity
I love the idea! Also would love to play a humorous-quest-like thing. Definitely down to play an oddball. biggrin
Heh, makes me think of Pippin. "You'll need people of intelligence on this journey. Quest. Thing."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:19 pm
Hoshiko104
Thank you! whee And when did you changed your name? biggrin

On Gaia, just recently. Contacts from outside of Gaia recognize me as Cheshiyre, which is my email and cooking blog name. As I have been bringing in new people and re-establishing with old people, I grew weary of explaining the use of Minai >~.^<

The name switch is long overdue. It shows a more permanent commitment for me with Gaia. Originally I had no intention of staying on Gaia. I only joined because my little sister wanted me to. Minai is the name of a long time rp character of mine that I tend to use for temporary stuff. She's the fun, spunky character everyone loves that I toss into one-shot rps and chat style rps.

Cheshiyre
Crew

Hoshiko104
Vice Captain

Divine Pie-Maker

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:42 pm
Cheshiyre

Oh you have a cooking blog? I've been trying to expand my cooking repitroie; some are hits and some are total misses sweatdrop I've been using pinterest to find new recipes biggrin

And that makes sense to change your name 3nodding I'm just so used to Minai! xD

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces