Reply RP Forum
A broken program (Iso and Trocar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inara4

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:05 pm
Iso was watching the herd, but when he asked her which one she liked she turned. Looking at him, Iso blushed slightly. Did he mean the herd, or him? She nibbled on her lower lip as she debated on the hidden meaning behind his words. Maybe she would wait until he clarified before she would reply. Yep. That sounded like the safest route to take.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:35 pm
So.

"Iso." He raised his head, ear flicking at her. Did she just die on him? "If you keep stalling the deer will be gone..." He mused, head tilting. "Iso? Have you picked the one you liked?" Perhaps she didn't hear him at first?

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Inara4

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:22 pm
"Oh...right...sorry...I um." Iso looked at him blushing, "Yes...the one in the center there. He's leaning on his left leg too much. I think he might have sprained or injured his right ankle." She inclined her head to the adult. "I think he will be the easiest to catch."

She blushed.

"Do you..."

"...not think so?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:30 pm
Watching her, he spotted the blush, again. A sudden sly smile touched his lips, grinning at her.

"You look cute when blushing." He mused absently, turning back to the deer. "I will go to the other side, on my signal we'll chase it down. Work?" He turned to look at her, pausing. "Or your signal!"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Inara4

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:55 pm
Iso blushed even harder as she looked over at the male, "I am not cute when I blush." She tried to defend, but failed miserably. "Mm..." She nodded her head.

"I think it would be better for you to give the signal." She inclined her head toward the deer, "I will come up in it's blind spot so you are going to need to draw the herd's attention so I can get close enough to pounce."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:59 pm
He nodded, padding up ahead without a response, focused more on the deer at this point. Padding out slightly into the open, he smirked inwardly as the deer halted in their actives, eyes focused on him. Their hooves clicking against the ground in worry made him tense, tail stiff in the air. Hnn.

Finally, he twitched his tail once, eyes flicking to look at Iso briefly before beginning to move side to side, watching the deer tense considerably more.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Inara4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:11 pm
After their plan, Iso and Trocar had nabbed themselves a good sized deer. Iso ate with gusto, thoroughly stuffing her face. God she didn't realize how hungry she was until she was eating. Smiling, she looked over at the male beside her and licked the blood from her face.

"I feel much better now that I have eaten." She giggled as she bounced up and down, suddenly bursting with energy. "We should go running....or play a game or something."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:53 pm
Blinking at her, Trocar had just finished his meal, pink tongue scrapping away remnants on his maw. What? What was she hopping for? Game? His head tilted, tail wrapping around his frame. The mother of his children usually played with their kids, he taught them how to hunt and fight... Trocar wasn't necessarily one to play. Though, perhaps he could try the experience just once? Antique had giggled when her mother played tag with her....

"A game?" His head cocked to the side, once more licking his muzzle. "What kind of game?" Pushing away the bones, he gave Iso an intrigued glance, licking blood from his paws.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Inara4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:04 pm
Iso looked at the male surprised. He acted like he had never played a game before. "We could play hide and go seek....tag...snake....jenkan...." She shrugged her shoulders as she smiled, "It depends on what kind of game you would want to play. There's action...adventure... intellectual games."

"My favorite are the sneaky games...I like to sneak up on someone and pounce."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:38 am
"Sneaky games?"

He pondered on this, ear flicking. "Alright." He mused lightly, deciding to phrase his question better. "What is your favorite game of them all?" He asked, her look of surprise having enticed a chuckle from his throat.

"Is it that strange I do not know what games are really, Iso?"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Inara4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:44 pm
"It is a little strange that you don't know about games. But it isn't your fault...." Iso smiled at him, "My favorite game....Hmmm..." She thought about it. And thought about it. What was her favorite game to play? Not that she had really played any of them since she was a little kit.

"Hide and go seek is a fun one."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:12 pm
"I have heard of that. Would you like to play it now? Should I get my daughter?" He smiled at the vixen, awkwardly but surely. He wanted to entertain Iso, he wanted to make her smile. And, he wanted to play games.

"Or, just us?" He almost said something stupid. Almost called it a date, a play date. No, he didn't want to be creepy. He didn't want to scare the only woman he actually felt comfortable with other than Lin. Well, maybe he was still a tad awkward...

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Inara4

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:25 am
Iso smiled at him softly, "Well I was thinking just the two of us...but if you would like her to play then I wouldn't object to it." The vixen chuckled softly at the slightly awkward male. He was so cute when he didn't know what to do.

"Whatever you want to do. I will leave the decision up to you." She nodded her head as she grinned widely. "What would you like to do Trocar....you can play with me and Ani....or you can play with just me?"

(lol sounds naughty i know.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:18 pm
He paused in thought, fidgeting. Antique was probably with Munin. If she wasn't, she'd be right here. Frowning slightly, he shook his head.

"Ah. Perhaps this time, just us. Then, I could impress my daughter and son with my play skills later." He smiled towards Iso, head tilting to the side. "Then, shall I count while you hide, Iso? Be careful, if you were to get hurt I'd be devastated." He smiled warmly at Iso, moving so he could cover his eyes and begin to count.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas