Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
what are you thankful for? WINNER IS iiAshunDork Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

turkey?
  yesh!!
View Results

Zack the slasher

Unbeatable Genius

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:17 pm
that i am not a piece of monkey poo in the jungle getting squashed by construction workers destroying the world natural beauty just to make another mall that will close down in a month because no one goes there.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:51 pm
im thankful for the people who help me like me and are my friends. i never had a good life but they keep me going  

Whatever am i

Blessed Genius

15,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zerixos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:51 pm
The glitters in my eye when i look into the sun

cool
and sunglasses to prevent this while driving rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:13 pm
I am most thankful for my sons goopy poop! I think i is very comforting that it is not big hard poos like those poor ppl that have to clean up nursing home accidents. So there for i am thankful for my baby's little goopy poos! sweatdrop  

slavetoswans

Beloved Shapeshifter

14,075 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Tree's the Season 100

Gemini-June-Ana-june-1995

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:23 pm
I am very thankful for my awesome family. My many accomplishments are thanks to them biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:06 pm
I'm thankful that despite battling my genetic disorders I'm still living a relatively normal life and have stayed out of the mental hospital for as long as I have. I'm also thankful for having found friends and someone special who don't judge me for it.  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

How I Met Your Megatron

Friendly Bookworm

12,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:43 pm
I am grateful that the evil clown in my air vent has stopped talking to me smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:59 pm
rikunarutorocks
Heya! thanksgivings comin up so it's time for a new contest!

rules
----------
post one thing you are thankful for
funniest,weirdest,and most awesome answers will win you a prize of 5k
have a good month :3

Hmm one answer only? and i have to choose between picking something funny weird or awesome. . . hmm I choose to tell you I'm thankful for the people i love ^w^ that covers everybody! x)  

Dmisgirl

cjr57thedarkking

Dangerous Businessman

8,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:17 pm
im thank for god blessing my family with good health heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:20 pm
im thankful for not being a loner and having my toy ferret with me  

x-ClockZero

4,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Voter 100
  • Tycoon 200

ii__SloaN__ii

6,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:31 pm
i am thankful for my gaia friends who always ask for donations which i do give but never help out when i need something dramallama i heart them lazy sods  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:31 pm
Today, honestly, i am thankful for mostly the community. This includes bands, football teams, family, teachers, school, cheerleaders, softball, etc. (Mostly talking about school activities) This weekend, The Florence Big Red band attened the southern states marching band competition. As band students, we are greatful of our achievement of winning a first place trophy in the open class division. We may be the smallest band with just 18 people in the horn line, but this weekend, we showed all 1,000 people in the stands(including other bands) that just because we have a small horn line, doesn't mean we can't do the impossible. Believe it or not, i am proud to say that in the first time in years, we've gotten first place. From the start, we recieved last place in perkinston. Now, we rise again to show everyone how much we've approved. Overall , we reached 6th place. This was the biggest accomplishment and competition our school has ever been through. Even though the band has had several fights and arguments, we were still able to put this wonderful piece together and show everyone what we were made of! We knew that this was our last shot. We had to make it our best performance EVER.

Another thing i'm thankful for is family. Without family we wouldn't have clothing, money, food on tables, etc. In my opinion, they are an important part of this community. Without family, we wouldn't be here anymore.

I'd also like to take a second and recognize the wonderful sports stars out there. This includes, bands, softball, soccer, basketball, football, etc. Thanks for giving us so much entertainment and showing us what teamwork is really is.

I know that this sounds like i'm repeating myself, but believe me, I don't mean to. See, i can't concentrate right now. I just got back from Tennessee and i'm really warned out. I know i know, this is kinda off subject. But, it is worth it. I can't wait for next years compeitions. What about you? 3nodding  

tinkemma12

CrazedPuppet

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:44 pm
I would say i am most thankful for that one stuffed Bonsly my little brother gave me xp Reminds me that we can still get along.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:45 pm
Just thankful that no one can kill me in moonrise now.. emotion_c8
Cause I'm already dead. I'm cool that way cool  

HotColdFrappucino

Amaki Mikashi

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:51 pm
i'm thankful for the ability to feel emotion. Being happy, sad, annoyed, loving, caring, argumentative, it makes us all us!  
contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff