Submit

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:42 pm
Hyacinth raised an eyebrow at her again. "You've only just met me and I've proven myself a thief and yet you want me to live with you? How do you know stealing is the worst thing I've done? You already took a risk letting a stranger into your house. What if I had been a rapist or a murderer?" He shook his head. She couldn't be that naive. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude. You get where I'm coming from though right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:45 pm
"I could be a murderer myself and you already agreed to eat my food. How do you know it's not poisoned and that I built up an immunity?" Flare laughed lightly Hyacinth seemed really flustered and she found it cute. Look I can take care of myself, okay? I'm just offering you a place to crash while you get on your feet. You don't have to accept; you can call me a crazy b***h and walk out if you feel you need to."

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:51 pm
Hyacinth's jaw hung open for a moment as he stared at his food. He then laughed out loud with surprise. "Point taken!" He raised his hands in submission as he continued to laugh. " Alright..." He took a deep breath to calm himself." We could give this a try. A couple of things though. The house may be yours but I'm not. I won't wreck the place or do anything unsavory here but I won't be controlled or bossed around. I'll keep my own hours and my own business." He leaned back again. "I'll be a good housemate though. I'll clean and help out when needed. I'll help buy groceries, I've not had much practice at cooking though." If it didn't work out he could always go back to the Inn. This was a pretty good deal for him though. He just wanted to make sure she was clear on the fact that he wasn't trading his freedom for this. Or that he was indebted to her. He'd make sure he earned his keep.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:24 pm
Flare looked at him her eyes slightly narrowed. "Look Hyacinth obviously you have trust issues, which is understandable given that you are a thief. However, I'm not your damn mother. Do whatever the hell you want, just don't destroy my home." She stood and stomped off to the next room curling up on the chair. All I said was I have a spare room, not become my captive!

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:39 am
Ah Hell. Hyacinth thumped his head against the table a couple times. Stupid a**. He signed and went after her. "Flare...I'm sorry. I DO have trust issues; but those self same issues have saved my hide more than once. I didn't mean to offend you." He looked at the floor and rubbed the back of his head, making his mane stick up at an odd angle. "I would like to take your offer if you don't mind having an absolute a** live with you.?" He glanced back up at her, his cocky half-grin back in place.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:02 am
Flare listened to him and finally looked over at him. A part of her still wanted to be upset but that damn grin of his wouldn't let her. She laughed lightly and stood walking over to smooth his mane so she at least could look at him without laughing too much. "I think I'll manage living with an a**. I'll show you where your room is." She took his hand and led him to the spare room a small bed against the left side of the room. "This room is yours. Mine is across the hall, if you need me."

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:59 pm
His grin widened when she forgave him. Damn he was smooth! He let her fix his mane and take his hand. Hyas gave the room a quick once over. It was nice, especially compared to his current digs. He'd poke around it more thoroughly later. It would be most more secure than the Inn as well. He wouldn't have to worry about the Inn Mistress coming in at any moment and discovering his stash. "I'll get my stuff from the inn then. It shouldn't take long." He gave a silent prayer of thanks to Nimrochiell for providing and Gurtha for judging in his favor.

((You want to wrap it up here?))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:28 pm
Flare nodded, "Just try not to get in too much trouble."
((either way is fine))

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:56 pm
Hyas laughed. "Me? Trouble? Never..."

((It seems like a decent place to end it. Plus they both grew in the middle of it so we could get an RP going later after they've 'lived' together for a while.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:04 pm
((They grew? Maybe Hyacinth did but I didn't know Flare did))

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers