Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Headmaster's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:54 pm
happywho06

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image
痛みについての事は、それが感じられことを要求ということである
The thing about pain is that it demands to be felt.

User Image

Althea opened the door to the office and stepped inside. She looked at her husband, who was reading a student profile. She smiled at him as she walked up to his desk and stood beside him. "Hey honey. Sorry I'm late," She smiled, leaning to give him a quick peck on the cheek. "There was an... issue. But I brought your lunch!" Her cheery voice sang out. "Well... Raiku has it," She let out a little laugh, looking at Raiku, who has the two lunchboxes. She took a single step back and smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:45 pm
Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Raiku Yamamoto す

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Suddenly the room's air pressure dropped to the weight of the ocean as Raiku walked in, he wanted to see how his oh so elder brother would react. "Well hello there Insuma-san, it has been a while. I see you have not destroyed anything yet which is a first" he stated remembering his brothers temper tantrums in his early years. Rai squatted on a nearby chair and placed the lunches on the desk. "I also wanted to say that I shall be staying as you paired me up with another psychopath which was a good idea on your part" he said while laughing to himself.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:02 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Isamu picked up his head and looked towards the door. He was glad to see his wife walk through the door, a little surprised to see his younger brother, Raiku, following. He smiled at his wife and looked at the two lunchboxes placed on his desk. He beamed. "Finally!" He said as he took his lunch and opened it. "I was waiting for you for so long, I thought I was going to die from starvation," He joked. The lunchbox contained a turkey sandwich, Coke, granola bar, an apple, and a bag of potato chips. He began to eat his sandwich as he listened to Althea and Raiku. He put down his sandwich and wiped his mouth and hands with a napkin. He looked at his younger brother, a grin on his face. "I wouldn't say Ms. Fenrir is a psychopath," He said with a playful, casual tone. He turned away from his brother and picked up the can of Coke. Popping it open, the drink made the familiar fizzle sound. He averted his attention to his beautiful wife as he took a sip of the soft drink. "Explain to me this issue later, please," He nodded, curious as to what the "issue" was. He hoped the story won't be too bad. And speaking of bad things.... Isamu gazed forward and folded his hands together, sighing, his features losing its playfulness and turning serious and somber. "Well, Raiku, since you're here, I suppose that I should tell you that me and Althea got into a little fender-bender this morning," He began, referring to the fight earlier that day, "Earlier today, we came across these two powerful youkais that had human appearances. Of course, they were nothing near human, considering they did... kill a student." He sighed deeply. "That was a mistake on my part..." The corners of his mouth turned downwards into a noticeable frown as he recalled Hyuo's lifeless body. "Althea has explained to me that our battle strategy teacher also came across something similar at the park; a youkai disguised as a child. Now, we both speculate that Fuzen is becoming more advanced. And obviously, that isn't a good thing," He took a short pause before continued, "I do believe the youkais that we met earlier today are going to retaliate. And we have to prepare our city and students for whatever may be approaching." Once finished speaking, Isamu took another sip of his Coke and began eating his sandwich again.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Kyoretsuna: Deactivated // Weapon: None // Status: Somber

drops of memories

happywho06

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:42 pm
Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Raiku Yamamoto す

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

At the mention of Youkai Raiku perked up immediately. It has been a few years since that name had been used and he was hoping he would not hear it again. "It does seem like Fuzen are plotting something because I have heard a very scary roumour that involves a bloodline power like our Kyorentsuna Insuma" he said in an emotionless tone. He un-clipped a scroll he had on his belt and placed it on the desk. "This is stolen intelligence from the Academy about creating new magic and modified special abilities. We are at the disadvantage because this school has a reputation of some of the teachers and students. It's not a secret that the Yamamoto have Kyorentsuna and the Le Blanc family send their kids here. It is only a matter of time before they can take us on with the advantage." he said as he opened up the scroll showing runes shifting and changing shapes so only the Kyorentsuna users could read it.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:34 pm
happywho06

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea smiled at her husband as he beamed at the lunch before him. She took hers and opened it as well. Her lunch was different from his. Hers contained a salad, an apple, and bottle of water. She looked at Isamu and nodded. She picked the plastic container that contained her salad and opened the lid. She took the fork and began to eat her salad as she listened to Isamu and Raiku. She put down her salad and fork and turned to Raiku, eyebrows knit together. "They are making a bloodline ability of their own?" She frowned, not liking the sound of that. She looked at the scroll that Raiku opened, frowning at it because she saw nothing. "Why is the scroll blank?" She asked.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:28 pm
drops of memories

Raiku Yamamoto す

Raiku knew Althea could not read the scroll but he knew he could trust her as she was his sister in-law after all. "The scroll talks of Youkai experiments that take the Kyorentsuna and other known abilities out there that even you two have not even heard of and implant then into new-borns. These children can become human or full Youkai with special abilities that will seem unnatural and well beyond our imagination. They even have two known clan powers in their arsenal that came to them willingly. Powers like Fōsu no manto which are very tricky to fight." he stated as he looked at Althea and back at his brother.

Raiku's primary purpose in his travels were to collect and wield the 4 blades he carried but he learnt oh so much more that would come in handy with the schools defenses. "Isamu, you know there are darker forces behind this, we both felt it at the same time, I even think that there is a mastermind behind this but, I have been known to be wrong when it comes to these things," he said in a serious tone.

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Isamu placed his sandwich down, turning to listen to his brother, eyebrows knitted together as he focused on what Raiku was saying. He looked at the scroll, seeing the runes shift and change. He glanced at his wife when she asked why the scroll was blank. He quirked an eyebrow. To his eyes, the scroll was not blank at all. And neither is it to Raiku's. He looked back at the scroll, eyebrows furrowing further as he analyzed the runes. "Creating their own bloodline ability, disguising their youkais as humans... Fuzen is definitely becoming more technologically advanced," He remarked. The man messaged his temples, thinking. He shook his head slowly. "This isn't good then," He sighed. "If they are becoming more technologically advanced, then they will be planning something... Something vile... For them to send youkais here and kill one of our students..." He clenched his fist before leaning back in his chair and closing his eyes. "We must take all the necessary precautions, let our teachers and staff aware of this issue, and train our students even harder. We can't afford to lose another student," He said, his tone serious as well. He reopened his eyes and continued eating his lunch before looking at Raiku. "We mustn't lose faith in our students now. They are all talented and specially gifted. We have plenty of people and organizations on our side if anything were to happen," He stated with an affirmative nod.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Kyoretsuna: Deactivated // Weapon: None // Status: Somber & Serious

drops of memories

happywho06

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:14 am
drops of memories

- Voice Message from Tobias Kiramaske-

Hey sorry cannot make it something important came up will be back after lunch if you have any questions. Sending the details about my encounter this morning along with a back brief hope it helps...Let Isamu know to relax I know he is probably doing the thing with his eyebrow right about now.

-End message-  

AlwaysLiGhTinDaRkNeSs

Celebrating Reveler

1,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:43 pm
happywho06

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea listened to the two brothers as they spoke, nodding every now and then. Her cherry lips were in a frown as she listened. She agreed with Isamu. She did not like this at all and it seems as if Fuzen will is up to something. "I agree with your whole-heartedly," She said to her husband with a bright smile as she placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. She the felt her phone vibrate in her pockets, eyebrows shooting up in surprise. She reached into her pocket and took out her phone, seeing that it was a voicemail from Tobias, she smiled, wondering what it could be. The woman began to play the message and pressed the phone to her ear. She listened to Tobias' message and smiled after it was done. She put her phone back in her pocket and looked at her husband. "That was Tobias. He said he will not be able to make it to our meeting today and he will be sending us a brief report on his encounter. He also said not to worry," She said with a light laugh afterwards.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:17 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Isamu looked at his wife and smiled. He reached out to take her hand and lightly squeezed it. He let go and picked up his sandwich, and finished eating it. He heard a vibrating sound and glanced at Althea before taking a sip of his beverage. He raised an eyebrow at her. "What is it?" He asked her, sighing as he put the drink back down on the desk. He picked up the apple and took a bite out of it, his gaze remaining on is wife. "Tobias?" He asked after a bite. "Oh yeah, our meeting. I was wondering why he didn't show up," He said as he took another bite of the red apple. "We need to set up a meeting with all of the teachers," He remarked to himself. He smiled as he crossed one leg over the other. "I'll try not to worry..." He said with a short, light chuckle. "Anyways," He glanced at his brother, then at Althea, "Tell me about the issue. I hope it isn't anything bad..." He said. "So did a student get injured or something? It is the first day after all..." He muttered, more to himself than to the others around him. He bit the apple as he looked at Althea and awaited on her answer.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Kyoretsuna: Deactivated // Weapon: None // Status: Content

drops of memories

happywho06

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:39 am
User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea placed her index finger on her chin, head tilted slightly to the side as she thought of where and how to begin the story. She decided to just be blunt with it. "Well, you see," she began, "I was on my way to you when I ran into a student who was towed by a man with white hair. We were conversing and she wanted to find your office when suddenly, the man collapsed. Instinctively, I took him to the infirmary. There, a wound that he already had on his chest began to open up and bleed, so I did what I had to do and heal him. After he was healed he passed out for a while," She said, then took a short pause. "He said that he needed to see you and it sounded quite urgent. Anyways, the student that brought him here, Miss Akari Kasai, she explained to me that the man, who name I do not know, told her he was a youkai and that she had found him bloody and beaten at the shrine and that she was able to close him wounds.." She picked up her bottle of water and opened it. She took a sip before placing it back down. "I'm not sure what happened prior to the shrine meeting.. How he got all beaten and bloody.. But the man did not deny that he was a youkai and the did ask about the Tengoku," She let out a weary sigh as she took another sip of the water. "That is all of it," She finished.

happywho06

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:50 am
Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Raiku Yamamoto す

Raiku had no clue what this shrine was nor did he know who this stupid child was. "How could she bring an enemy into the campus and then get it help?Sure we could get intel of him but he would have intel on us awsell. he thought as he walked around the room because he was bored. He did not like where this whole situation was going and it would mean that he would have to fight again, he did not want to and it meant his brother would find out the true reason he left when he did to find the swords. That was not an option but at the same time he would not be as powerful as he needed to be if he did have to fight. "Brother, what will you have me do?" saying this to the man as he stopped in his tracks and waited for an answer.

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:46 pm
User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea sighed, glancing at Raiku. "Now, now, do not blame it on the student. I do believe she was doing what she thought was right. Which was to bring the youkai to us so we can deal with it accordingly," She replied. "Besides, it was my decision to heal the man. In his current state, he most likely will not be able to fight back," She remarked. She glanced at Raiku, and then at her husband. "What we should do is to watch him closely; see what his mission was here," She added.

happywho06

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

As Althea spoke and explained the occurrence, Isamu continued eating his food, listening to her story carefully at the same time. He nodded every now and then, to let her know he was listening. "Ahh, I see," He remarked calmly after his wife's story was finished. "Well, what a turn of events this is," He muttered loud enough for everyone in the room could hear. He looked up at his brother and momentarily quirked an eyebrow at him. He then softly chuckled and shook his head. "Nothing," The headmaster replied simply to his brother's question. He took a sip of his soft drink and sighed as he placed it back down on the desk. He closed his eyes and unconsciously massaged his temples, and then abruptly looked up. "If the youkai is right here on the campus, then I would be able to sense his evil aura. However, I am not sensing anything evil. I do not even have the slightest hint of a migraine right now," He remarked as he came to a sudden realization. He rubbed his chin with his thumb and index finger. "I wonder why that is..." He mumbled. "Well, whatever it is, we must not kill him," He said, looking at Raiku, "As you said Raiku, we shall be getting Fuzen intelligence from him." He took a glance at his wife and then looked back at his brother. "What we do is figure out what this mess is all about. As soon as he awakens, we shall take him into interrogation and question him about the shrine event, levee incident, and park incident. After that, we will keep a close eye on him and hold him here until further notice," He explained. Isamu did not know why he hadn't sense the youkai's evil aura if the creature was sitting right here on the campus. He also did not know what was going to happen after they get answers, if any, from the youkai. They were definitely not going to send the creature back to Fuzen. That is the last thing they need to do.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Kyoretsuna: Deactivated // Weapon: None // Status: Content

drops of memories

happywho06

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

shinzo_husky
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:47 am
Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Raiku Yamamoto す

Smirking because his brother felt no evil presence was odd yet amusing. "Isamu is head of the family because he has the higher senses and stronger magika, so if he did not feel it then who was this Youkai and what happened to him?" Rai thought as he stroked clarent. He walked over back to his chair and perched on-top of it just like before. "Brother, we both know I am an expert when it comes to a beings mana flow and I can see into peoples minds. So I think I should examine the man to see if we can find out what happened, Thajar can wait a bit longer for me i'm sure." He said while looking at his brother. Raiku's Kyorentsuna was a blessing because it differed to Isamu's, Rai could see the flow of mana a being possessed and cancelled it out. He could also enter the dreams and memories of another person if they either agreed or they were unconsciousness. Raiku smiled to himself, "seems today may get even more interesting for me" he thought.

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff