Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Howdy, everyone! ^o^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:03 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune

That was awesome, he sounds more and more like MJ every-time I hear him.

Yes! He's a wonderful performer. ^^ Every time I hear another one of his songs for the first time, I'm amazed. 3nodding

Have you seen the video to "Grenade"?

I think so, is it the one where at one point during the video he is pulling a piano behind him?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:04 pm
~RAZI3L~
Angry Kitsune
~RAZI3L~
Angry Kitsune
~RAZI3L~
My home guild has disappeared after being away for a couple of years from Gaia! crying I don't know what to do now.

Is that Hyde in your sig? Or is it Gackt? I can't remember which. xp

And what was the name of the guild? Maybe I can help you find it. 3nodding
I don't know, I'd have to see the picture, my sig changes. It could be either of them, because I think both come up in my sig. I didn't even remember what sig i had! lol I think I found it, it's The Suites.

I'm pretty sure that that's Gackt! xd

And did you find out the name of the guild you're missing? surprised
Yeah, The Suites is my home guild. I found it. I forgot to go to page 2 of my guilds. lol

Yay! ^o^ I'm glad you found it. 3nodding  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:04 pm
Angry Kitsune
LA Trunks
Angry Kitsune
LA Trunks
(What's new?... Hmm... That is a good question. New is such a relative term.) Sergeant JJ has become LA Trunks. LA Trunks has become a female. I am not so sure what else is new, though.

What is new with you, Kit? How are things going for you?

Is it okay for me to still call you Sarge, though? surprised And by female, I'm hoping that you mean just your avi or else that'd be one serious mind-f*** you're playing on me. xd rofl

I couldn't afford a sex-change in real life. Do you know how much those things cost? The only way that it would be worth it would be if I were filthy rich.

Oh gawd! rofl You made me laugh so hard. xd

(I know I am not exactly part of this conversation, but you wouldnt want one from what I hear some of the people who have them have developed cancer from the fact some doctors have done the serjury and left stuff behind that want supposed to "Be left behind"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:05 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune

Yes! He's a wonderful performer. ^^ Every time I hear another one of his songs for the first time, I'm amazed. 3nodding

I think so, is it the one where at one point during the video he is pulling a piano behind him?

Yar. pirate I just love how he can act. 3nodding I must say, I'm diggin' his latest hairdo. whee  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:06 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
LA Trunks
Angry Kitsune
LA Trunks
(What's new?... Hmm... That is a good question. New is such a relative term.) Sergeant JJ has become LA Trunks. LA Trunks has become a female. I am not so sure what else is new, though.

Is it okay for me to still call you Sarge, though? surprised And by female, I'm hoping that you mean just your avi or else that'd be one serious mind-f*** you're playing on me. xd rofl

I couldn't afford a sex-change in real life. Do you know how much those things cost? The only way that it would be worth it would be if I were filthy rich.

(I know I am not exactly part of this conversation, but you wouldnt want one from what I hear some of the people who have them have developed cancer from the fact some doctors have done the serjury and left stuff behind that want supposed to "Be left behind"

That's true. 3nodding HAVE YOU SEEN BOTCHED OPERATIONS ON CSI: MIAMI?! eek That s***'s scary! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:07 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune

Yar. pirate I just love how he can act. 3nodding I must say, I'm diggin' his latest hairdo. whee

^8^ It is a good one, hairdoo. he does still act pretty well to. 3nodding

Side By Side comparison. (Or top and Bottom)

User Image

User Image  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:10 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
LA Trunks
Angry Kitsune
LA Trunks

That's true. 3nodding HAVE YOU SEEN BOTCHED OPERATIONS ON CSI: MIAMI?! eek That s***'s scary! crying

I havent, but I have heard of some errors and they are horrible. gonk

One I know of is where a person wasnt stitched tight enough after a derjury they had a fever and they didnt know why?

Well they found out the next day when they moved them to give them a bath the stitching came half way apart and it was infected. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:13 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

User Image

User Image

Holy fack! eek It's MJ come back to life!  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:16 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
LA Trunks

One I know of is where a person wasnt stitched tight enough after a derjury they had a fever and they didnt know why?

Well they found out the next day when they moved them to give them a bath the stitching came half way apart and it was infected. eek

Oh! That's horrible. He had horrible patient after care, or when they were doing the surgery, the equipment they used must have been contaminated.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:35 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
LA Trunks
Angry Kitsune
LA Trunks

You can get cancer from anything and everything. Somebody can get cancer just from breathing the air outside. You can get cancer from eating meat. You can get cancer from eating vegetables. You can get cancer from first-hand, second-hand, and third-hand smoke. You can get cancer from drinking water. You can get cancer from using a cell phone. You can get cancer from touching your keyboard.

Now, with that being said... Why should you be scared of getting cancer from anything? I say that you should live your life to the fullest and deal with it when death does catch up with you. Maybe this one life is all that we have, so why not live it up? You should do what is going to make you feel fulfilled. If it makes you feel fulfilled to be just like everybody else, then you should do it to the best of your ability. If it makes you feel fulfilled to be your own individual self, then you should do that to the best of your ability.  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:57 am
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

User Image

User Image

Holy fack! eek It's MJ come back to life!

I know they look so close its scary. ^8^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:58 am
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
LA Trunks

Oh! That's horrible. He had horrible patient after care, or when they were doing the surgery, the equipment they used must have been contaminated.

I believe it was ruled to be an error on the part of the doctor and his nursing staff if I remember the story correctly.  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:01 am
LA Trunks
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
LA Trunks
Angry Kitsune
LA Trunks

You can get cancer from anything and everything. Somebody can get cancer just from breathing the air outside. You can get cancer from eating meat. You can get cancer from eating vegetables. You can get cancer from first-hand, second-hand, and third-hand smoke. You can get cancer from drinking water. You can get cancer from using a cell phone. You can get cancer from touching your keyboard.

Now, with that being said... Why should you be scared of getting cancer from anything? I say that you should live your life to the fullest and deal with it when death does catch up with you. Maybe this one life is all that we have, so why not live it up? You should do what is going to make you feel fulfilled. If it makes you feel fulfilled to be just like everybody else, then you should do it to the best of your ability. If it makes you feel fulfilled to be your own individual self, then you should do that to the best of your ability.

3nodding I agree totally, my Dad smokes but I would not ever try to take it away from him because it has become a part of him. I agree on the basis of living life to its fullest but not necessarily doing whatever you want exactly.

(Hes smoked since he was around 14 if I remember correctly, but that was 1964-65 so its been a part of him far longer than Ive been around.) sweatdrop  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games