Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts Roleplay!

Back to Guilds

A Harry Potter roleplay, but with Harry long gone! Will you be the new star at Hogwarts? 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Roleplay, Witch and Wizards, Spells 

Reply Hogwarts Roleplay!
Student Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CoolQueerLeader

Wheezing Genius

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:09 am
User Image
Name: Greta Cole
Blood-status: Pureblood of course!
Wand Type:Chestnut and Dragon heartstring. 9¾ inches, and unyielding.
Personality: Greta is a rather rude unsympathetic girl. However, she is also very crafty; in the presence of adults, or even attractive males, she acts innocent and sweet. When Greta gets angry, she has the tendency to blow of stem by harassing her big brother.
Biography: Greta was born only 14 months after her brother Mitchie. As they grew up, she completely agreed with her parents in saying Mudbloods were inferior. She doesn't understand her brother, and to this day they still have a rather awkward relationship.
House I would least like to be in: Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:46 am
CoolQueerLeader
User Image
Name: Greta Cole
Blood-status: Pureblood of course!
Wand Type:Chestnut and Dragon heartstring. 9¾ inches, and unyielding.
Personality: Greta is a rather rude unsympathetic girl. However, she is also very crafty; in the presence of adults, or even attractive males, she acts innocent and sweet. When Greta gets angry, she has the tendency to blow of stem by harassing her big brother.
Biography: Greta was born only 14 months after her brother Mitchie. As they grew up, she completely agreed with her parents in saying Mudbloods were inferior. She doesn't understand her brother, and to this day they still have a rather awkward relationship.
House I would least like to be in: Gryffindor!

The sorting hat says:

I know this blood-line...

So obvious where to put you...

SLYTHERIN!

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

My name is ZANNAH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:16 am
CoolQueerLeader
User Image
Name: Mitchell Cole {Mitchie}
Blood-status:Pureblood.
Wand Type: Larch and Threstral tail hair. 12¼ and unyielding.
Personality:Mitchie is a rather witty and intelligent individual. He's normally collected, aloof, and calm, except if you annoy him. Continuously harassing him will probably end in you turning into a weasel. He strongly dislikes people who complain too much, and people who make snap-judgements.
Biography: the Cole family is relatively well known for their hatred of Muggle-borns. As a child, Mitchie was told that these,"Mudbloods," were inferior, and should be treated as such. Although Mitchie disagreed, he went along with what his parents said.
House I would least like to be in: Hufflepuff or Slytherin.

Oh, absolutely!

RAVENCLAW

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:53 am
Name:James Harrison
Blood-status:pure blood
Wand Type: (Optional)
Personality: loyal,funny,brave,determind,relaxed
Biography I'm second youngest in my family. I love Quidditch,Wizards chess, and the Beatles.
Sexuality:stright
Height:6'0
Build: tall and thin
Nationality:British
Hometown/city:devon
Picture:
House I would least like to be in:slytherin

I will sort you after you have posted your profile.  

xxx_zerozzx2013_xxx

My name is ZANNAH

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:29 am
Ron Weasley 3188
Name: Ron Weasley
Biography I'm second youngest in my family. I love Quidditch and Wizards chess.
Build: tall and thin with big hands and feet
Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You need to come up with your own character, sorry, but

DECLINED

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:50 pm
Ron Weasley 3188
Name:James Harrison
Biography I'm second youngest in my family. I love Quidditch,Wizards chess, and the Beatles.
Build: tall and thin
Picture: User Image

xxx_zerozzx2013_xxx

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:18 am
Ron Weasley 3188
Name: James Harrison
Blood-status: Pure blood
Personality: loyal, funny, brave, determind, relaxed
Sexuality: Straight
Build: Tall and thin
Nationality: British
Hometown/city: Devon
Picture:
House I would least like to be in: Slytherin

(It's a shame he doesn't have a picture, but maybe it just isn't working? Try photobucket.com )

The Sorting Hat says:

Ah, an interesting heart you have there!
Well, it's obvious where I should put you...

GRIFFINDOR!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:33 am
Name: Robin Blair
Blood-status: pure-blood
Wand Type: (Optional), 11' inches holly
Personality (At least 5 traits): Quite and withdraw, mischievous, competitive, quick to anger.
Biography (3+ sentances) Born is Wexford where she live till she was 5, she quickly grasped the concept of Quidditch, and loved to play by her self racing the wind. She Was happy till she turned 9 and her mother died. Where she became secluded and stopped talking she gradually started talking again but she now was more sparse for words.
Sexuality:
Height: 5'10
Build (Large, skinny etc): Tall skinny but athletic.
Nationality: Irish
Hometown/city: Wexford
Picture: Straight
User Image
House I would least like to be in: Anything but Slytherin and Hufflepuff  

Kazeneko-san

Dangerous Hunter

SecretVampireHunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:41 am
AlleyElric's thingy lol smile

Name: Katniss Winther

Blood-status: Mud- blood

Wand Type: Willow, Unicorn tail hair, Made by Mr. Ollivander

Personality : Sly, witty, cunning, brave, courageous, stunning.(by that i mean can surprise you with he things she does), devilish

Biography: When she was five years old her mother died of influenza (the flu) and her father was devastated. He soon became an alcoholic (trying to forget about his problems) and soon died of alcohol poisoning. She had no other place to go so a good friend of her parents took her in...the weasleys. They did enjoy her company but got annoyed easily of her attitude, all in all she was family to them...very..annoying family. She always loves helping the twins on pranks. She was (and still is) the youngest in the weasley house

Build: Skinny but has muscles

House I would least like to be in: Anything BUT hufflepuff  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:01 am
Kazeneko-san
Name: Robin Blair
Blood-status: pure-blood
Wand Type: (Optional), 11' inches holly
Personality (At least 5 traits): Quite and withdraw, mischievous, competitive, quick to anger.
Biography (3+ sentances) Born is Wexford where she live till she was 5, she quickly grasped the concept of Quidditch, and loved to play by her self racing the wind. She Was happy till she turned 9 and her mother died. Where she became secluded and stopped talking she gradually started talking again but she now was more sparse for words.
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'10
Build (Large, skinny etc): Tall skinny but athletic.
Nationality: Irish
Hometown/city: Wexford
Picture:
User Image
House I would least like to be in: Anything but Slytherin and Hufflepuff

The Sorting Hat says:
Not Slytherin, huh?
Even though it could help you onto a path of greatness? No?
Well then it'd better be....
RAVENCLAW!

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:09 am
alleyelric
AlleyElric's thingy lol smile

Personality : Sly, witty, cunning, brave, courageous, stunning.(by that i mean can surprise you with he things she does), devilish

Biography: When she was five years old her mother died of influenza (the flu) and her father was devastated. He soon became an alcoholic (trying to forget about his problems) and soon died of alcohol poisoning. She had no other place to go so a good friend of her parents took her in...the weasleys. They did enjoy her company but got annoyed easily of her attitude, all in all she was family to them...very..annoying family. She always loves helping the twins on pranks. She was (and still is) the youngest in the weasley house

(If you take out the Weasley stuff I'd be very happy. This is about 100 or more years past all that Harry Potter stuff. All he is now is an old man or a legendary person who no longer exists. Someone else has taken over the school, there are different teachers and different students. New witches and wizards to explore the world, if you would.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:43 pm
Oops sorry! sad this is my first guild evr soooo im pretty stupid XD

Biography: When she was five years old her mother died of influenza (the flu) and her father was devastated. He soon became an alcoholic (trying to forget about his problems) and soon died of alcohol poisoning. She had no other place to go so a good friend of her parents took her in...little did they know that their good "friend" absolutely hated children. He never fed her he jsut gave her a bow and 7 arrows and said good luck. For most of her life she has hunted for her own survival . When she turned 11 her hogwarts acceptance letter arrived after she had accidentally caught an animal on fire...cooking it.... the man was glad to get rid of her and she was happy to get a break from hunting. smile

SecretVampireHunter

My name is ZANNAH

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:15 am
alleyelric
Oops sorry! sad this is my first guild evr soooo im pretty stupid XD

Biography: When she was five years old her mother died of influenza (the flu) and her father was devastated. He soon became an alcoholic (trying to forget about his problems) and soon died of alcohol poisoning. She had no other place to go so a good friend of her parents took her in...little did they know that their good "friend" absolutely hated children. He never fed her he jsut gave her a bow and 7 arrows and said good luck. For most of her life she has hunted for her own survival . When she turned 11 her hogwarts acceptance letter arrived after she had accidentally caught an animal on fire...cooking it.... the man was glad to get rid of her and she was happy to get a break from hunting. smile

The sorting hat says...
Ah yes, a heart of gold...

I know EXACTLY where to put you!

GRYFFINDOR!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:26 am
Name: Amaranthus Tenebrae Ravenbell

Blood-status: Pureblood

Wand Type: Rosewood, 10 3/4 inches long, dragon heartstring

Personality: Amaranthus is quiet and keeps mostly to herself. She is extremely intelligent and spends most of her time reading. She doesn't care much for others, preferring to be alone. She is best described as cold and aloof. She is generally very aggressive and can be hostile to others when approached. She often makes cutting, sarcastic remarks to others. She doesn't care to work with others, preferring to do her coursework by herself. She prefers to people watch and will rarely interact with others.

Biography: Amaranthus is the daughter of Grigori and Moriai Ravenbell. She is an only child. She comes from a long line of witches and wizards on both her mother's and father's side. This is something that she was taught to have great pride in. Her parents ancestors were rumored to have been among the Death Eaters during the time of the great Lord Voldemort. Even though it has been a century since he fought for power over the wizarding world, the Ravenbells still revere him as a hero.

The Ravenbells are a wealthy family coming from old money. Both of Amaranthus' parents work for the Ministry of Magic in some capacity. She isn't quite sure what their job titles are as they feel it improper to speak of work when in her presence. She was raised to be proper and follow the rules of etiquette. She doesn't consort with muggles nor does she talk to "those people" (mixed blood witches and wizards) as they are not worthy of her time and it would bring shame upon her family.

Sexuality: Unsure as of yet

Height: 4'9"

Build: Amaranthus is short and a bit underweight for her age.

Hometown/city: Ilford, Essex

House I would least like to be in: Hufflepuff  

NekrotikKannibal

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:10 am
NecroticCreepShow
Name: Amaranthus Tenebrae Ravenbell

Blood-status: Pureblood

Wand Type: Rosewood, 10 3/4 inches long, dragon heartstring

Personality: Amaranthus is quiet and keeps mostly to herself. She is extremely intelligent and spends most of her time reading. She doesn't care much for others, preferring to be alone. She is best described as cold and aloof. She is generally very aggressive and can be hostile to others when approached. She often makes cutting, sarcastic remarks to others. She doesn't care to work with others, preferring to do her coursework by herself. She prefers to people watch and will rarely interact with others.

Biography: Amaranthus is the daughter of Grigori and Moriai Ravenbell. She is an only child. She comes from a long line of witches and wizards on both her mother's and father's side. This is something that she was taught to have great pride in. Her parents ancestors were rumored to have been among the Death Eaters during the time of the great Lord Voldemort. Even though it has been a century since he fought for power over the wizarding world, the Ravenbells still revere him as a hero.

The Ravenbells are a wealthy family coming from old money. Both of Amaranthus' parents work for the Ministry of Magic in some capacity. She isn't quite sure what their job titles are as they feel it improper to speak of work when in her presence. She was raised to be proper and follow the rules of etiquette. She doesn't consort with muggles nor does she talk to "those people" (mixed blood witches and wizards) as they are not worthy of her time and it would bring shame upon her family.

Sexuality: Unsure as of yet

Height: 4'9"

Build: Amaranthus is short and a bit underweight for her age.

Hometown/city: Ilford, Essex

House I would least like to be in: Hufflepuff

The Sorting Hat Says:

Hmm... Definitely something slytherin about you...
But that intelligence!
I know where to put you...
RAVENCLAW!

Hogwarts Roleplay!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out