Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
The outsider (Modern / Forest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:52 pm
Kevin was then thinking for a bit till clapped his hands. "Perhaps we should talk to your tribe. I'll need to know everything they know and I rather not ask the Firemane just yet. Besides, I'm curious about your tribe."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:18 pm
Clover shook her head. "We could ask Horsetail. He was old when I was born. Maybe he could explain a few things. I am sure that he would remember that day well; he would have come to tend the wounded." He would be able to confirm that the humans attacked Kire's people. He would not lie to her. She looked around again. "Anything else you want to see here or are you ready to go? You can join my family for our evening meal."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:22 pm
"I would love to join your family for dinner. I mean I don't know anyone else in this forest." He then took Clover's lead to where her tribe was. After a while he said "By the way, you've been nice to answer all my questions. Was there anything you wanted to ask me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:51 pm
"Well, let's be off." She smiled and headed back toward the direction they had come from. She did love to run throught the forest and she was grateful for the change in the coversation topic. "So you were raised by humans? Do they walk funny with two legs? They must not be able to run very fast," she said thoughtfully. "I heard once that they are smaller than most babies, is that true? I have ever seen one before. I guess I have always been curious about humans, but I never had the courage to leave the safety of the forest to meet one." Clover thought about Kire inviting her to dinner with his parents and giggled. That would be interesting. Her tribe would not allow it, but it was a funny image.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:59 pm
Kire galloped with her. "They walk very well on two legs but they can't run as fast as us. Some are just as tall as us. In fact there are of all sizes. Also it's funny with you saying how curious you are of humans. One of my human sisters have said the same thing about how curious she was of female centaurs. I'm sure you'd like her and I hope you meet with her some day. In fact, I'm hoping of bringing all of the Davidson family here to meet other centaurs when it would be safe for them."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:27 pm
"Well, who knows what could happen in time? What does your sister want to know about me? Perhaps I could write her if you are returning home soon?" That would be a good way to talk to a human, she could find out all about them with none of the risk of leaving the forest. "It would take a long time for them, the Davidsons, to get here then. Because they cannot run so fast? Is that why you came alone?" Maybe it was not likely that any of them would come back to attack her tribe. Clover was still trying to convince herself that the stories of human kind's evil were true.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:33 pm
"I'm pretty sure she'd prefer seeing you in person. I mean I don't think exiting the forest is bad as long as your careful. But we'll worry about that later." He then sees lights of a fire ahead. "Is that where your tribe is?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:29 pm
"Oh..." Leave? That was as terrifying as it was exciting. "Yes, that is the Greenleaf village." Clover waited until they were closer to call out to a house on the outer rim. "Mother, father!" A stallion was on patrol around the village; he waved a greeting to Clover. She groaned and did not slow her pace or even look at him.
An older couple appeared. "Clover! Where have you been? You were supposed to back well before sundown. Horsetail was looking for you and-" the woman noticed an unfamilar face. "Who is this?"
"This is Kire; he is from another tribe. He has come to learn about us. Kire, this is my mother Apple and my father Oak."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:48 pm
"A pleasure to meet you both. I just came into tow....um around and ran into Clover. We talked and she invited me here for dinner. I was also hoping to ask some questions afterwards."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:09 pm
"Well, there is always room for one more," Apple invited Kire forward. "Yucca will be here as well, Clover. I believe he has something for you."
Clover snorted, "well, he can stick it up his-"
"Hello, there." The patrolman from before ran up along side Kire. "I do not believe that we have met. I am Yucca, next in line for the Greenleaf captain of the guard. I am the finest swordsman in this tribe and a great scout. Clover is my intended, promised to me from her birth. And you are?"
Apple and Oak remained silent, pretending not hear Yucca's rant. Apple busied herself cutting up a loaf of bread while Oak tended the fire.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:21 pm
Kire can tell from Clover's reaction that she didn't like him at all and it was a possibly a arrangement by someone else. "I am Kire. That's all you need to know for the time being. I don't plan on making any trouble so don't worry." He then goes to Clover's home enjoying the smell of whatever they were preparing for dinner.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:18 pm
Clover helped her mother serve a dinner of bread, wildberries and a stew made of rabbit meat and vegetables. Yucca dominated the conversation with tales of his exploits. Every once in a while, Apple and Oak would pitch in with some half-hearted complement. Clover jsut ignored him and ate quickly. Once she was done, she jumped up and rinsed her dish. "We have to take Horsetail these herbs; it is very important." She looked at Kire and then at the door, hoping he would catch on. Clover hung her basket from her arm and bolted out the door, not waitng for anyone to say anything about her leaving.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:25 pm
Kire enjoyed his meal and talking with Apple and Oak. He was kind of annoyed by Yucca and afterwards didn't hesitate on taking up Clover's hint to leave. He made sure no one noticed and slipped out unnoticed. "Man, That Yucca is.....GRRRR!!! I just wanted to back kick that smug face of his."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:39 pm
"Then you would fit in here; no one likes him. I am not really sure who his parents were, but he is full of himself. He treats the entire village like servants. I could never figure out why anyone puts up with him." She turned to go deeper into the village lodgings. "Horsetail lives this way. I know he will be home as he almost never leaves anymore." Clover greeted several members of the Greenleaf tribe as they past. Many people were staring at Kire. "We do not get many visitors here," she explained.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:44 pm
"Also what was with that 'Clover is my intended' stuff about?" He noticed everyone staring. "I wasn't expecting everyone to accept me at first so don't worry about. I am very eager to meet your teacher though."  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff