Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$]My dear...fiance? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:42 pm
** Meme Pear **
Meme shrugged. "I'm sure he doesn't mind." he said softly, listening to Akito's rushed whispering. "Ok, I'll try to get them...but if I open them and he finds out it was me then our mission is blown! Though I suppose I could just confiscate the letter with her name on it...." he said softly, thinking to himself mostly.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro nodded. "Yes Master Rayne." he said softly, bowing courteously before left to do as he was asked, placing all of the liquor in the kitchen cabinet and locking it closed so that nobody except for Kuro could get into it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:40 pm
~~~ Rufus Arthur Rayne ~~~

User Image

"All is well, husband? Do you require my assistance with anything? I was hoping we could go for a ride, but if you have something you need to do with your - friend - then I suppose I can simply head out by myself..." he drawled.

Twenty.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

♫♪♫♪♫ Akito Nakamura ♪♫♪♫♪

User Image

"Either confiscate it or detroy it. Make sure he doesn't read it, that's all. Now, maybe if you go riding with him - I saw him setting that up earlier. Go, go, go!"

He bowed to Rufus and scurried off.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:55 pm
** Meme Pear **
Meme nodded at his friend and turned to look at the Prince when he approached. "A ride? I could go for a ride. Where are we riding to, my Prince?" he asked curiously, smiling up at Rufus pleasantly. Now he knew what his goal for the day was, getting that mail and finding out if a letter from Rufus' real bride was in it. He couldn't let his plan fail, he just couldn't, not when he was this close.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:11 pm

User Image

Rufus held out his arm. "I thought we could explore the forest around the castle, maybe even the fields.
If you would still like to consummate, the forests should be a perfect place - but in that case we really should ask for a picnic to be made..."

Rufus smirked. He didn't think Meme meant what he'd said the night before whilst drunk, but he would soon find out anyway...

Twenty.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:29 pm
** Meme Pear **
Meme gave a small smile and even blushed a little bit. "That.....that would be nice...." he said bashfully. He couldn't believe how romantic Rufus was being, it was really very sweet. "How should I dress though? I know I won't have to dress too nice since we'll be riding, so maybe I should wear casual clothing?" he asked curiously, forgetting about what his business marrying the Prince was.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:13 pm

User Image

"I suggest you try on a riding habit - but how far behind you did you say you left your entourage? If they are to be days from arrival, I shall ask for the tailor to make you suitable riding garments..."
He smirked and leant close to Meme's ear. "If you decide that this is to be our habit, then I shall see if they can make clothes that can be easily removed."

Twenty.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:23 pm
** Meme Pear **
Meme blushed and shivered at the whisper. "I....I told my entourage not to come after me, I didn't want them to bother me here." he said softly, looking up at Rufus. "I guess I'll have to get clothes made for me." he said shyly. "Please, let me shower first and then I'll be suitable for the tailor. After last night I feel a bit gross from sweating and drinking." Meme couldn't get the whisper from the other out of his head. "I-If you have the clothes made to be easily gotten out of......then that means anyone who wishes to have me will be able to take them off of me." he said, blushing at even the thought of the Prince touching him like that.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:37 pm

User Image

Rufus shook his head. "No-one else would be allowed to know they are easy to take off: I would be the one dressing and undressing you. The only one.
As for your entourage... not sure I believe they would listen to you and not come. But we shall see."

He straightened and winked. "But I shall have the tailor come to you later - borrow an old one for now, then shower after the riding sweat has joined the rest."
He held out his hand.

Twenty.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:26 pm
** Meme Pear **
Meme's cheeks only got even more red as the prince kept talking and decided that he wasnt' going to get out of this one, not that he was trying to of course. The whole thing about consumating the marriage just made him a little nervous but he had to do it, if the Prince was catching onto his plans and using this to see if Meme would refuse, then he had to prove to the other that he had nothing to hide. Meme nodded and took the Princes hand, walking with him to the stable where a horse had already been prepared for the trip. He couldn't help but stare up at the large animal and then looked over at the Prince. "I.....I think I'm gonna need some help." he said softly, seeing as the belly of the horse met his eyes.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:54 pm

User Image

Rufus stepped forward and put his arms around Meme's waist. "So if I lift you up by the waist and set you on the horse.... you know how to ride on one?"
He leant down to Meme's ear. "Or would you rather I ride behind you and control the horse for you?"

Twenty.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:10 pm
** Meme Pear **
Meme blushed once again at the whisper to his ear, feeling the Prince's hot breath rushing past his skin. "I-I would.....like you behind me." he said softly, turning to look at the Prince bashfully. "Everytime you whisper in my ear I always blush and I get shivers down my back." he whispered back, though he didn't mention the other problem that was developing as it was indeed very embarrassing.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:01 pm

User Image

Rufus smirked. "My poor little husband... maybe I ought to drape a cloak around you so you may clutch it to your front? I wouldn't bother if I was the one seeing or feeling it, but of course you shall be the one in front.
Up front and in centre... mmm.."

Standing back up, he circled behind Meme and gestured for a cloak to be handed to him, his hands never leaving Meme's body as he moved. Once he had hold of it, he draped the cloak to cover Meme's 'embarrassment', then lifted him onto the horse.
"I think I'll have to have you drawn like that: very regal..." he murmured, hoisting himself up and sliding as close as possible to Meme.

Twenty.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:44 pm
** Meme Pear **
Meme nodded and allowed the cape to be draped over him, glad that his embarrassment wasn't so visible to the world but having the Prince's hips against his backside. "S-Shall we be off then?" he asked, trying hard not to produce a need to change his pants, though he was very close indeed. He made sure to place his hands on the saddle to give him something to hold onto in case the horse decided he didn't want to be ridden.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:05 pm

User Image

Rufus placed one hand over Meme's, the other solidly around his waist. This held Meme and his cloak in place.
With a gentle nudge of his boots, the horse started at a gentle trot.
"We can go faster whenever you're ready - but this one likes a good gallop, so maybe don't wait too long: she can be impatient, isn't that right Trudy?"

He patted the horse's neck with the hand that was holding Meme's, then returned it to it's place atop Meme's hands. "You should talk to horses, in a soft, soothing voice. No anger or hysteria, or they'll react to it. Harshly, and who could blame them?"

Twenty.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:46 pm
** Meme Pear **
Meme nodded to show he was listening to what the Prince was saying. He slowly moved his hand to the horses mane and gently pat the horse. "G-good horse...." he said a bit shakily as he was being bounced around on the horse. "Y-you can make her gallop now...just don't let her kick me off or anything." he said, gripping Rufus' arm tightly to keep himself steady on the horse, feeling like any minute he would go flying off.
User Image  
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces