Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Order Of the Worlds Remix (red made) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:16 pm
Hikari crossed her arms, glaring down at the fire demon. "Get up and eat something. There's food in the fridge." She ordered, turning around to leave the room now. Hikari did her job.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:33 pm
Hiei shifted a bit and laid back down a bit. " What the hell happen?" He mumbled before moving to get up and crawled out of the bed heading toward the door and stumbled out a bit. " ...Hey..where is my phone?" He asked. Hoping that his Tear Phone was gone and not found. " What happen?"He asked and shifted a bit and grabbed his head looking around a bit. Seeing Kurama walking out heading to his room with a towel around his waist. " Morning Hiei." Kurama said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:41 pm
Hikari walked out to the kitchen, grabbing a cup from one of the cupboards and filling it up with water, setting it down on the counter. She turned around then, pulling out Tear's phone from her pocket. "You mean this phone?" Hikari asked dully, slamming it down slightly on the counter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:05 pm
Hiei shifted a bit and sighed moving to grab his phone and looked at the last message and deleted it before looking to the side. " Yes..I guess so." He said quietly and moved a bit and rubbed his head. " This doesn't explain what happen though." He said and rubbed his head a bit and stopped feeling the giant gash and grunted a bit.

He moved a bit and dropped the phone back ." Why the hell are you so pissed at me?" He asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:13 pm
"How should I know? Found Tear by the lake covered in blood. Been three days." Hikari stated, explaining what had happened from when she jumped in. "'Cause you're a stupid a*****e. That's why." Hikari was pissed. She just found out that Hiei was Tear and he'd said what he did to her a few days ago. "There's food in the fridge." Hikari went to walk past Hiei then, going to her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:15 pm
"What so your pissed off because you found out I'm tear?" He asked watching Hikari walk by and moved to grab her hand and went to pull her back. " Will just give me a break I really just woke up. Can we talk Hikari?" He asked looking at Hikari slightly. " Please?" He asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:19 pm
Hikari stopped turning around slightly to look back at Hiei. "I've got a job. Go eat and maybe we'll talk when I get back." Hikari didn't have a job, but now she just wanted to get out of the apartment for a little bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:27 pm
Hiei shifted a bit and shook his head with a sigh and he held his hand up. " Whatever." He said and headed to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle and a plate of food and walked toward the couch to sit down and eat. He had no idea what happen or what had been said. He shifted a bit and looked to the side.

(you have fun with that bit of time skip.)  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:29 pm
Hikari had left for the day, not coming back really until about two in the morning the next. She made sure to be quiet, not sure if anyone was awake or not right now as she just went to lay on the couch, turning the TV on low volume to watch for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:36 pm
About that time, Hiei walked out, moving his bag a bit and dropped it on the couch by Hikari as he walked toward the Fridge. Wounds some what healed and dressed half in Tear as he dug around for a few things and a bottle of water. He didn't say much. Figured Hikari was still pissed at him. But he had jobs to do. Moving he looked around before spotting his mask sitting on the table and grabbed it as he moved to pick up his bag. " I'll be back at noon." He said moving his bag to his back after shoving a few things and his tear mask in the bag. He pulled on his hood and pulled on gloves a bit.

" Tell Kurama not spaz." Hiei wasn't suppose to go out but he needed this job done so had to. He shifted slipping on his shoes and stayed quiet at that. He was always quiet when he knew Hikari was mad or angry with him and just didn't know what to do with out angry her. " Can you leave some water and feed my pet later?" He finally asked. Hiei had something with him. It had hatched well he was in Coma and he found it last night so.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:48 am
Hikari sat up a bit, giving Hiei a rather dull look when she saw him come out in his Tear uniform. "Are you really that stupid?" She asked bluntly. Hiei had just woken up after all, and he was already going out for a Tear job? Yes, Hikari was angry. But it wasn't as if she was going to let Hiei go out and be stupid and get himself hurt even more. Then the girl paused, blinking. "What pet?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:53 am
Hiei shifted a little before looking at Hikari a bit. " Yeah, but I don't want to stick around here when your pissed off." Hiei said dully and shifted a bit moving slightly looking for Takeshi and glanced a bit. " Where did the fox put my Katana?" Hiei finally asked. Then moved a bit. " My pet, I need you to feed the damn thing later on if I'm not back."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:57 am
Hikari got up then, hopping over the side of the couch and standing in front of the door with her arms crossed. "I'm not pissed. I'm..." Hikari didn't know what to call it. Embarrassed? Humiliated? There could be several words. She told Tear everything and she'd trusted him. Now Hikari had found it that it was Hiei and it kind of shattered her world just a little bit. "When the hell did you get a pet?" She decided to switch the subject.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:00 am
Hiei looked at Hikari a bit and shifted a bit and looked to the side trying to think before moving to go around her. " Not like I ever told anyone about anything you told me. Anyway I need to go. Katana or not." He said and shifted moving his phone slightly holding it. " And apparently it hatched this morning when I woke up. But it was in my bag for the three days." Hiei said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:08 am
Hikari took a step back so that her back was to the door, moving her hand to lock it so that Hiei couldn't get out. She was going to be stubborn about this. "It was still a d**k thing to do and you know it." Hikari muttered, not wanting to be loud about it. She hated being lied to like that. Especially by the man who she'd apparently idolized for so many years. "How about you stay and just take care of it yourself. I don't need to hear the fox chewing me out for letting you leave."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games