Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Hunter's Cradle || :: The Oinin HQ :: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:27 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai looked at Aki with shocked as as he made a small joke, "You want to remove my hand." She held her hands to her breast plate. But then he said "I'm joking"; so then Dai relaxed. "Alright." She held her injured hand out to Aki. A little scared if whatever he was about to do wasn't going to work.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image

Zetsu glared at Aki and grunted as he chuckled. I think she could beat your a** Aki so watch it. He looked to her and smiled as he nodded to her. Go ahead you first Darling.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:29 pm
Aki smiled."i think i can take you both." he did hand signs and formed the healing ball of chakra."place your hand in this okay." he was glad he could help. though this was his first attempt. he hoped that he didn't hurt her while he did this.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:34 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai looked up at Zetsu as he called her "Darling". "Please, call me Dai from time to time." She smiled at him. "You might run out of cute little names soon." She laughed and then slipped her hand in the healing ball of chakra as Aki had instructed. Dai looked at Aki and nodded. "Ok, what's next?" She mumbled.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

lazyactor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:40 pm

Aki intensified the chakra and her hand should start feeling better. after a few minutes of work Aki took the ball away and said."ta-da." the hand should feel way better and completely healed now."lets go Zetsu. your turn."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:51 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai retracted her hand and flexed her hand a few times. "The pain...It's gone." She whispered. Dai unraveled the bandages and looked at her once busted knuckles. Her eyes lite up. "Aki, that was wonderful! My broken knuckles are fully healed." She turned a did a few punches. "I've got an even faster strike now." Dai was all giggles as she looked at her hand. Never had seen something like that jutsu before.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:01 am
User Image

Zetsu looked over at Aki and chuckled as his removed his shirt again and walks forwards towards him. I swear if you grope me I'll kick your butt man. He relaxed as he smiled towards Dai and mouth the word beautiful to her winking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:06 am

Aki went over Zetsu's body and in just a few minutes had him healed up good as new."ok." he poked him and smiled."your so squishy." he smiled while being secretly jealous. a normal body equaled a normal life. Aki sighed and stepped away."a fragile and easy to harm body." he walked away and sat next to his book and began reading up on his history.  

lazyactor

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:11 am
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai looked over at Aki and Zetsu as they joked. She smiled at Zetsu as he mouthed the word "Beautiful" to her. Never thought I would end up with an Uchiha clan member. She thought as she watched Aki heal Zetsu. She blushed to the thought of being with such a person. Dai watched Aki claim Zetsu was "Squishy" and had it somewhat up set him. Aki's bloodline, by what I understand, causes him to live basicly like a corpse. That's amazing and kinda...upsetting...at the same time. Dai rose her hands and thought what it would be like if she ever learn the one style of Origami no Dara. I'm fast, because, I'm practicly like paper...I need to learn more of my bloodline. She looked at Aki and Zetsu. It would come in great help to being with this team. She smiled and reached behind her. She unsnapped a button and brought a scroll out. The border was light blue; barely faded. "I guess, now all healed, I can work on bettering my bloodline." She mumbled to herself as she slipped her index finger behind the end of the scroll. Dai looked up at Aki and Zetsu. "By any chance, do either of you know Suiton?" She asked out of the blue as she unrolled the scroll. But kept it close to her. I want to surprise them... Her eyes fell to Aki. Though, Aki, has already seen the extent of my bloodline...by fighting that other user... Dai continued to smile as she awaited for an answer from either of the boys.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:53 am
User Image

Zetsu looked at Aki with his eye cocked up at the word squishy Shanking his head he put back on his shirt as he turned and looked at Dai. She had asked him if he knew suiton. Shaking his head he spoke, No I'm sorry i only know Katon and Raiton. He smiled as his eyes fell on the scroll as he senced that she wanted to train. Walking towards her he gives he a hug as he whispers into her ear, I guess it is ready to train. I need to get stronger so that I can protect you all if need be. And with that he kissed her cheek and walks over to the dojo area for the taijutsu and bakijutsu training as he cracks his neck.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:42 am
User Image

Zetsu sighed as he walked back into the dojo and decided to train for a bit as he picked up the scrolls for Shunkan no Hagane. Looking towards a dummy he would bring his sword upwards over his head as he brings the blade down hard on the dummies head. That was easy to do but still very necessary he thought to himself.

[1/1]

Stepping back a bit after reading the next move on his list he looked towards the dummy and took a deep breath. Moving forward quickly he would attack again with the move he just learned to see just how much power he could actually get from it. Dropping his sword down on top of the head of the dummy he smiled and moved on to the next move.

[1/1]

After reading the scroll he looked towards a random shinobi and asked for his help. After explaining the technique he needed to practice they both took their stances and began. After a short while of them attacking each other Zetsu moved backwards in an attempt to evade a strike as he succeeded.

[1/1]

Bowing to the shinobi he let him go on his way as he read the next jutsu on his list. Looking towards a dummy again he walked towards it and thrusted his sword forwards rather hard as it stuck into the chest of the dummy easily. Pulling his sword free he smiled as he looked to the next jutsu on his list.

[1/1]

After reading the next jutsu he called over the same shinobi that helped him before as he explain the techniques again. Once said he took a defensive stance as the shinobi proceeded to attack him quickly seeing if Zetsu could block them. After a few moments of blocking the shinobi stopped and bowed to Zetsu again as he had completed the first techniques of this style.

[1/1]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:56 am
User Image

Ready to begin the second half he smiled as he looked over and asked a shinobi to assist him once again. After reading and explaining the technique to the shinobi they took their stances and grinned. As the shinobi attacked him Zetsu pivots on his front leg as he deflect the attack.

[1/3]

As the shinobis force carries him forward Zetsu would then follow up by bring the hilt of his second sheathed sword upwards in a strong strike to the stomach of the shinobi. Smiling as he staggers back Zetsu regains his stance and motions for another attack. This time the shinobi lunges forwards bring down a strong chop towards the head of Zetsu.

[2/3]

Smiling he pivots to the side again the attack is deflected one again followed by a strong knee to the chest of the shinobi. Bowing to him Zetsu asks his to hold on for a moment as he reads the next technique on his list. Nodding he explains the next technique to the shinobi as he agrees to help as much as he can.

[3/3]

Taking another defensive stance Zetsu would acknowledge that he was ready as the shinobi would begin to attack. This time instead of moving and deflecting Zetsu block the attack with his sword and grins. The moment the blades touch he steps forward as he grinds his blade against the shinobis.

[1/3]

After a moment of grind his blade to the shinobis, Zetsu jumped back and smiled. He motioned for the shinobi to attack again as he watch the shinobis movements carefully. As soon as the shinobi strikes Zetsu block and grinds his blade into the shinobis again forcing him to move backwards a bit.

[2/3]

Laughing Zetsu lets his sword fall to his side as he reads the next technique on his list. He knew he still needed the shinobis help but that was no big deal. Smiling he explained the next technique to the shinobi as he knew this was a good style to learn.

[3/3]

Looking towards the shinobi Zetsu takes a defensive stance and motions for him to strike. As the shinobi strikes at him with a stab maneuver as Zetsu’s sword extends a bit barely touching the shinobis blade moving it out of the way from him. The moment the attack misses Zetsu slams his knee into the chest of the shinobi easily.

[1/3]

As the shinobi staggers back a bit Zetsu smiles and takes another defensive stance. This time the shinobi attacks with a taijutsu move as Zetsu sends his sword out again defecting his strike away easily as he quickly curves the blade inward stopping at his throat.

[2/3]

It would seem he has this move down as well he thought as he turned and read the next jutsu on his list. This one would be good if he ever had a chance to use it but oh well he still had to learn it anyways. Explaining the next technique to him Zetsu smiles as this style was very interesting.

[3/3]

Winking at the shinobi Zetsu takes his defensive stance and grins waiting on the shinobi to attack. Watching the shinobi closely as he attacks Zetsu guides his blade into the hand of the shinobi. Cutting him a bit Zetsu moves his blade outwards as the shinobi drops his blade and groans in pain.

[1/3]

Picking up the sword for the shinobi he hands it to him and smiles as he takes his defensive stance again. Watching closely Zetsu times it perfectly as he sends his blade outwards cutting into the hand of the shinobi again as the sword falls to the ground. Picking it up for him he smiles as he bows to the shinobi in thanks.

[2/3]

Looking towards the next stage of the style he was learning he smiled as it was finally getting interesting. This style was difficult to learn when it came down to the speed but he felt that he was getting the hang of it and that soon he would be a very deadly ninja. Taking a deep breath he reads the first technique in the next stage of the style he was learning.

[3/3]  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:54 pm
((OoC::
Oye! Amigos! There are no rooms >> You sleep on bedding on the different ledges. No rooms. No privacy. Edit your posts. I'll make it more specific in the first post. razz ))

User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher easily made his way to the HQ, his steps silent and undetectable. His new companion, a white tiger named Ima, hopped after him, following in his foot steps. He smiled at it and paused, glancing around There's more tread here than before... he realized and started faster, racing for the headquarters with Ima hot on his heels. Sypher made sure that the small tiger could keep up until they reached the entrance Way more feet... he slid the door open, letting Ima in first and followed. He stopped in his tracks, his bag half way off his shoulder to stare "..." Ima kept close to his ankles now, growling at all the people in the building. Sypher let his bag fall to the ground and leaned against the wall "Why...are there genin here?" he mused, sliding to sit on the ground. Ima crawled into his lap, curling into a growling unhappy ball of fur.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image

Zetsu glanced up as he heard someone new enter the HQ. Walking down to the first level to see who it was he sighed wondering if kein had left without them knowing or had the Kage come to see them. Smiling he saw a fimilar face and approached, Yo Sypher how have you been? It had been a while since he saw the bird sage last in fact since the day he had fought the bird Tenchi. He thought that was the birds name.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items