Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Forever Final Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image

Sky's jaw dropped and hugged kaoru and said "im so sorry hun. and yes you can stay with me i dont mind".  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image kaoru turned around and hugged her back "thank you for caring about e sky it really means a lot well do you still wanna go to the movies" he smiled and looked into her eyes  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

Sky looked into Kaoru's eyes and says "We dont have to kaoru. We can just go back to the cabin and ill make you food. or we could still go its all up to you hun" .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image Kaoru smiled and kept looking into her eyes and wasnt gonna look away cause they were beautiful "why dont we stay up all night at the cabin and eat there"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

Sky smiled and stood up and offered him a hand. "sounds fine to me." She smiles even though she feels sad for kaoru for all that hes lost in just one night. Then sky thinks to herself 'maybe if i would've never bothered him the fire wouldn't have happen and he would still have everything' .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image Kaoru grabbed her hand and lifted himself up and he tripped and accidentally kissed her on the lips and his eyes widen not knowing what to do  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image

Sky surprise as he kissed her blushed and coughed and said "so shall we get going?" she then looked down smiling thinking to herself 'i don't care if that was an accidental kiss it was my first" and she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image Kaoru smiled "yea lets go and im sorry for that i wasnt paying attention and i trip" he looked down and even though that was his first time kissing a girl her like it  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

Sky giggles and say that its OK and then she picks up Kaoru's bag and starts walking in the direction of her cabin..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image Kaoru totally forgot about his bag je was grateful that she was here or else he would had to buy a new one and he smiled "thank you sky for grabbing that for me i would have forgotten it knowing me" he laughed a little and kept walking  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

Sky smiles and looks into his eyes n says "Kaoru dont thank me im glad to help out.".  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image kaoru looked into her eyes and said "well i was just being helpful to" he smirked and could see the cabin  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Sky walks up to the cabin door and opens it and shows kaoru to the room he will be staying in which is a door down from hers and across from the bathroom. she the put his bag down and says "i kno its not the greatest place but its home and it works. so what shall i make you to eat?" she smiled..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image Ehen kaoru enter the caib his eyes widen cause he had never seen anything like it and couldnt believe that this was his new home and he looked around "no kira its perfect i like it its big and roomy and thats what i like about a room" he smiled and looked into her eyes and said "i dont really know what i want i just know that my stomach is growling and that im hungry"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:43 am
User Image

Sky smiled and said "hm ok how about some Chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy? Does that sound good?" She watched as he took in everything on the cabin. She thought to herself 'I really hope he can be happy here'..  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff