Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply RP Forum
[PRP] Double Trouble. Doubled! (Hik/Aph, Kao/Ven) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:22 pm
Kaoru was always the more welcoming brother to others contact, so when Venus brushed against her he smirked. He smiled at the vixen, tail briefly slipping loosely around hers as a reward before leading her to a small field. He nudged her towards a den gently, grinning widely at the vixen when he revealed a den completely full of scattered scarves and other clothes.

"Lets take our pick, yea?" He asked, winking. "Don't worry, I won't try anything." He joked, another trait he shared with other people when Hikaru didn't.

He blinked at her, slowly becoming accustomed to the way she pressed her nose against his cheek whenever he became flustered, and merely responded with a small grumble, as if to protest the fact he was flustered. He wasn't! No way! Maybe a little....

He nodded at her words, remembering their agreement and laughing slightly. "There's a tree where humans tied clothes. We used to play there and some cloths we noticed were stuffed in a hole and had hole sin them." He said, directing her to said tree and stepping backwards when they found it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:21 pm
Venus smiled slyly. "I promise I won't try anything either," she said mischievously, then added, "unless you ask politely. She smirked a little and gave her tail a flip, brushing it against Kaoru then moving forward to examine the items he had uncovered.

"Hmmmmm. Well this-," she pawed at an old, pale shirt, "-should do nicely for a headless ghost. These scarves could be tied to look something like extra limbs, but it would be tough making them look spider-like." Venus stared at the cloth, trying a few scenarios in her head to see if it could be done.

"We'd need something flexible, but able to hold the cloth, I think. It's the only way to give the "legs" some real definition."

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:10 pm
"These are perfect, Hikaru." She said, nearly purring his name. Dragging out the cloth, Dite found the largest one with holes in the right general places and threw it over her back. This way she could carry the cloth and help gather sticks. "I think we should probably both go under the cloth when we scare your brother. That way the spider's 'body' looks round enough. Otherwise it will just look like a weird fox with too many limbs."

Turning, she smiled brilliantly at Hikaru and flicked her tail. "You know, I don't remember if I mentioned this, but I really like your new tattoo."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:22 pm
"Ohh?" He grinned at her, amused by her response. Well, Venus was a fun chick~ He bumped his hips against hers, laughing in his throat. "I'll remember that~"

As she poked around he began to poke through the cave, grabbing a rubber tube and padding over to her, plopping it down and grinning up at her, flopping his hair out of his face.

"How bout this?" He asked, eyebrow twitching. "There's probably more laying around~" Ah, he was enjoying himself, even if Hikaru wasn't beside him~ He at least hoped Hikaru wasn't stuttering and ruining the moment with his pretty date.

At the purr he glanced at her, rewarding her with a smirk. However, when she mentioned slipping under the same cloth he turned a slight red, looking away.

"Y-Yeah? Alright." They'd be close together! Why was it that with other women he was fine shamelessly flirting with them? Probably because his intentions weren't the best, based around shaming them. If a girl crushed on either of the twins, often they'd happily settle for the other twin, too. This annoyed both boys, and they'd play cruel pranks.

Then their were Venus and Aphrodite. Venus stayed beside Kaoru, and Aphrodite loved to harass Hikaru. No matter what they tried neither girls settled for the other twin. When Aphrodite mentioned his tattoo a slight smile touched his face.

"Oh! Thank you! It makes the "which one is Kaoru" game harder, though."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:08 am
Venus just gave Kaoru one of her falsely innocent smiles, batting her eyelashes at him, then got distracted by the object he presented her. She bit her lip, looking at it and thinking. "Hmmm. Well it certainly has shape and with a number of them it might work."

Venus dug through the pile to the side of her, and it wasn't long before she found another bit of tube. She brought it over to the one Kaoru had found, setting it down and looking both pieces over. "Perhaps if we stuff them with moss or something of the like. It would make give them a bit more proper structure so that they don't immediately bend with the first piece of cloth dropped over them."

She pawed at the tube in front of her. "Yes, I think that would work." She looked up at Kaoru, lightly brushing her tail against the back of his legs. "What do you think?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:44 pm
Aphrodite grinned and twitched her tail against Hikaru's shoulder before touching his cheek with her nose again. She could tell he was nervous and she thought it was cute. He seemed like the louder, brasher twin, but when he was away from Kaoru he became much more nervous. "Yes, I bet it does make it harder." She purred up at him with a smile. "But if you find a piece of identical cloth, or something else to cover it, it would be similar to closing your eyes, wouldn't it?"

She wiggled away and picked up a knobbly stick. "This one seems like a good spider leg, doesn't it?" She asked, quickly changing the subject back to their prank. Dite didn't want Hikaru to get too flustered around her...just enough for it to be fun for both of them.

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:44 pm
Kaoru blinked at her expression, smiling at the vixen. Okay, she was cute. He'd admit it. He watched the girl, nodding at her comment about moss. Alright. He had seen some earlier on a rock, they could use that to stuff it.

"It's a good idea." He said, nodding firmly. "I would have mentioned leaves, but leaves would make noise. Moss wouldn't." He smiled at the vixen, catching her tail with his and lightly squeezing his tail around hers before moving to collect more tubes.

Her touch was becoming normal, his tail flicking at her nudge. "Hm?" His eyes flicked to where his ear was located, nodding. True, they could get matching bandannas. Smiling slightly, he glanced down at the vixen once more, looking over at the stick.

"It'd work, but can we find ones like it? Wouldn't my brother and Venus be looking for limbs?" He asked, wanting to make her happy but also not collect to many objects for the prank than they could use.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:00 pm
Venus had to suppress a chuckle. Oh yes, this was fun. She could tease Kaoru to her heart's content, and he didn't look at her in scandalized shock or like she was stark raving mad, or just stand there and take it. He actually pushed a bit back. And looked oh so fine doing it, too. Oh yes, this was certainly a new experience. She hoped Twin was having as much fun with her boy.

"Maybe while we're lookin' for moss we can scout out where we want to set up our traps," Venus shugged. "That way when your brother and Twin get back with the rest of the supplies we know exactly where we want to place them."

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:02 am
Aphrodite tilted her head slightly. "I thought they were doing the headless prank?" She smiled slyly, "Or perhaps I was just...distracted by something lovely." She winked at Hikaru and pawed at another stick. "Still, I think we should get a couple...just in case they can't find enough. Then we'll go find what happened to them and what they found."

Dite found two more sticks and smiled at Hikaru. "Come on, let's go find our twins." She said and picked up the sticks she'd found.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:05 pm
The male rubbed against her as he walked past her, nodding to her suggestion. "Alright. Though we'll need to get a little closer to my home, then. Rush doesn't leave unless it's for Aloli, and I believe even she is joining our tribe soon." His mouth twitched into a frown for a second. How in the world had the shyer brother become both bigger and had a mate? Girlfriend, mate, whatever. Same thing.

He spotted moss, flicking his tail for her to come over and see, pawing at the moss to untangle it from its roots.

"A-Ah, maybe." Perhaps he was so flustered he was beginning to mix up whose job was whose? Nodding, Hikaru grabbed a few sticks himself, just in case, and threw them on his back, finding a vine and tying them around himself, moving to her.

"Let me." He said, taking the sticks she had gathered and slipping them into his contraption. He didn't want Aphrodite having to carry everything, and besides, he was a gentleman of sorts.... Well. Not really. Maybe just to Aphrodite.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:30 am
Venus shuddered delicately. "Perhaps it comes of having parents that are wanderers, and that Twin and I wander ourselves, but I just can't see myself being confined to a specific area for an extended amount of time," she said, voice pained. "I suppose that makes it sound smaller than it is though. Your tribe is supposed to hold a decent bit of land since you're so large, yes?"

While she waited for Kaoru to answer Venus used the time to examine her own feelings on the matter. Could she settle somewhere? Certainly not unless her twin did! She supposed a certain set of criteria would have to be met first, but it was vaguely possible that she could see herself calling an marked plot of land "home".

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:28 pm
Aphrodite let Hikaru take the sticks, he was bigger and stronger than she, and she appreciated the help. Besides, she had the cloths, which weren't heavy at all. "Thank you, Hikaru." She purred, touching her nose to his cheek. He was a sweetheart, and so cute when he got flustered.

"You should tell me some about the rest of your family. You have Kaoru. Then your brother, Rush, do you have any other siblings?" She asked, looking up at him and smiling.

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:02 pm
Kaoru nodded, tail flicking side to side. "Yes." He chirped back, rolling his shoulders. "Only thing keepin' me there, well, that and my family. It's huge." He glanced at Venus, rubbing his cheek against her shoulder. "Though a girl like you makes me doubt my choice of home." He teased lightly, winking at her before picking up the pace.

"So, I forgot, what are we doing now?"

Humming when she nudged his cheek, used to it now, he glanced at Aphrodite and nodded. His family? That was a tough topic. "My mother has five siblings. One is Shai. He's really close with mom but left the tribe to be with his mate, which made mom really sad. He helped raise us when our dad left. I have other aunts and uncles but they haven't visited much. My biological dad is named Rendo. He vanished and returned recently..." A low growl escaped him.

"Mom's moved on to a new man, he's our dad. She loves him and we like him enough. Rendo brought three sons. Apparently we're supposed to play nice with them."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:08 pm
"As it should be," Venus purred in a seductive voice, eye lids half lowered and looking sideways at Kaoru. She held the mood for a moment, gave a short laugh. "Well, I suppose family's just as good a reason as any for staying in a spot. I'm not practicularly close to my parents, my baby sister, or brother, but I'd follow Twin wherever she went."

She said it in a matter-of-fact way that might have startled some, but Kaoru, a twin himself, would find it a natural statment to make.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:59 am
"Wow, that's tough. Family issues are the worst. My brother took off and hasn't returned. But as long as I have Twin, she's all the family I need, though I love my parents and my other sister, of course." She touched her shoulder against Hikaru's in a comforting gesture and smiled up at him.

"I'm sorry about your father, and I'm sorry you have to play nice with your estranged siblings. But at least you have Kaoru. And those other brothers aren't ever going to take his place." She pointed out, waving her tail slightly.

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff