Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Dragon's World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:14 pm
Dan looked at Lex,"last year you faced Aaron, you barely made it out alive, that guy scares me sometimes. I swear sometimes I dont think he's dragon but something else, maybe a joint like my mom and myself. But I guess its a good thing since joints are relatively stronger than purebred dragons." Dan could see the South Gate and the guards that protected it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:17 pm
"you know,all this years that you didn't saw me,i was having a intense training".
he remembers the training.
"that was really intense,but now i am more stronger,smart and fast".

User Image  

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:21 pm
"Really Lex, did you have someone train you." Dan starts thinking about the times his mother trained him,"Your lucky you didnt have my mom train you, she finds your weakness in the first move you make and is relentless after that, she wont let go once she finds it. And those years of trying to fix one just one weakness then she goes and finds the other and oh my god, sometimes it makes me very happy and very sad to have a insanely strong mother."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:31 pm
"good that the Valentine family is friend with the Shusona family,i woud hate to be their enemy,we have something to talk about,my mother trained me too".

User Image  

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:34 pm
"What did you want to talk about Lex, does it have anything to do with the relationship between the Shusona and the Valentine family?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:45 pm
"yeah,i want to see if i can improve the relashionship,because as you know,the Valentine and the Shusona family are the strongest of this world,and if we stay together,no evil woud dare to even enter in our territory".
he smiled playfuly.
"and because i want to hang out with my great friend here,hehe".

User Image  

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:54 pm
"Definetly Lex, maybe we can prove it in the Challenge, if we can have a Valentine batttle side by side in the Challenge, cause mom said this year thier having a team battle. If we pair up it might help but we need stronger levels, I mean I'm only 12th to the throne we need someone strong but we cant ask Aaron he's not part of the Shusona clan."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:00 pm
"yeah,man...your mother woudn't accept because she is too with her job,and Lana is probably dating Ulquiorra somewhere...who woud be?"
he said thinking.

User Image  

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:15 pm
"hmmm the only person that comes to mind is....Carro. He is placed at number 3 for the crown in the family in the Shusona family but if we were talking about all the clans he'd be 6th so it isnt too bad. The only reason I say him is due to the fact that he isnt well known in the Valentine family so we could use that to show how well the Shusona's are. I haven't me Uncle Carro a lot but when I do he usually is kind, and he's usually in charge of search parties in the family. But not only that but Uncle Carro is on good terms with my mom and myself so i might not have trouble asking him to go to the tournaments unless he's busy."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:21 pm
"that's a good idea,Dan".
he smiled thinking about winning the challenge.
"so,where he is?"

User Image  

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:31 pm
"Hmmm, I'm not sure I'm not very good when it comes to to tracking anyone, Uncle Carro is said to be the best tracker better than my mom, its said he chased down a man after he went through a black hole and into 5 other dimensions and he caught him. But its the festival and all members of the family must attend so he has to be in the city, once we get there I'm sure i'll know where he is."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:35 pm
"then let's go to the city".
he smiled cheerfuly.

User Image  

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:45 pm
"Ya,Lex and maybe on the way you can think of someone in your clan to fight in the Challenge who might share our views, but there is the other way but we couldnt possibly have an arrange marriage between familes it might start something yet it seems to be the most effective in the past with many clans." Dan walks up to the South Gate the guards realized Dan and Lex but not Byakuya, they did not let him pass. Dan walked up to the guard and whispered into his ear, the guards face went into a surprised one as he nodded and allowed Byakuya to enter the city,"Welcome to Dragonia dad."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:50 pm
Byakuya:"this world never cease to amaze me,and what a city".
Byakuya was amazed by the city.
Lex:"so where he might be???"

User ImageUser Image  

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:05 pm
Dan closes his eyes and concentrates, when he opens his eyes he mutters,"Great, just greeeaaaat, moms here with Aaron, and Rail. Rail I dont mind he's a great guy,comes to the city from time to time helping with the school interacting with the students there but I'm so busted mom probably already knows im here. Uhhhh, and, hold on." Dan closes his eyes once more and a grin spreads across his face,"were lucky he's not far, come on." Dan rushes ahead jumping on the roof, if one was in the human world it would look odd but here it was a normal thing. Dan sees a man talking to a merchant at a nearby shop they looked like were barganing for something but Dan could only here 'war' and 'millions'. Dan jumped off the roof and landed a few feet from Uncle Carro.
User Image

The man named Carro looked at the boy who landed near him and smiled, the man he was talking to momentarily walked back into the store almost as if they never talked in the first place or even know each other. "Know what does the son of my sister doing here, I thought you didnt like to shop, much less bargin."
User Image
"Its nice to see you too Uncle Carro."
"Please you dont have to use uncle it makes me sound older than I am, just Carro would be fine." Carro smiled and put a hand in his pocket.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff