Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Scream. (O//A) Horror... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:06 pm
"Sorry wrong answer...." He says as the back door opens and closes. He was now in the house.

James was still driving way over the speed limit to Kya's House.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:26 pm
Kya jumped, turning around quickly. She began to tremble violently and hurried up the stairs to her brother. "G-get in your room!! A-and lock the door!" She squealed. "Wh-what is going on sister?" He asked innocently. Kya hurried him in and stayed in the hall. She could feel the tears coming out of her eyes and dripping off of her chin. "N-no..." She said, her arms crossed fearfully.  

ElijahSlonk

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:33 pm
"you were wrong but I will give you a bonus question a chance to save yourself...." Scream says smiling "What room am I in?"

James parked in front of the house and kicked the door down as he pulled out his gun "KYA!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Kya thought of how to answer, what room would it scare me the most if he were in it... "M-matt's?...." Her voice was small and shaky. When Kya heard her name being yelled from the man she had talked to earlier she grabbed her brothers hand who had yet to go to his room and ran down to the door. She looked up at the man with big eyes.  

ElijahSlonk

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:44 pm
James looks at her and her brother "Is he in the house?" James asks as scream walks behind him with his knife in the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:54 pm
Kai grabbed his hand and rushed back, pulling him back in the process and screamed on the top of her lungs. She nodded quickly, shaking more and more. Her brother let go of her hand and looked at Scream with big blue eyes that did not show sadness nor fear. "M-matt!! R-run!" Kya squealed, panicking.  

ElijahSlonk

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
Nine1122 generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:00 pm
"Get your brother out of here..." James said handing Kya his gun "I will hold him off, meet me at the police station if I am not there bring them here....." James charged and pushed scream into the wall.

Scream swung at james' leg.

(I am going to do random numbers between 1 and 2 for kills to be fair 2 misses 1 hits)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:25 pm
((M'kay))
Kya grabbed Matt's hand and ran out as fast as she could, heading to the police station. She was running as fast as she could, and Matt could barley keep up. "W-wait up sis!!" He said.

ElijahSlonk

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
Nine1122 generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:05 pm
James push scream into a book shelf then pushes the shelf onto him

Scream pushes his way from under the shelf and stabs at James torso  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:54 pm
Kya and Matt arrived at the police station faster than she thought, but she saw so scared and out of breath that she could not talk. Matt looked at her with big eyes.  

ElijahSlonk

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:42 am
James kicked scream and stumbled out of the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:35 pm
Brooklyn shot out of her house in time to see Kya her next door nieghbor run towards the police sation so she pulled out her dagger and called to Nakkitta her wolf and went to investigate. when she got in the house she saw two strange men trying to kill one another so she took the side of the person that was not wearing a mask and held her dagger to the guy with the mask ons throught and had nakkitta bite his leg while she threatend his life.  

sokkie1234

Nine1122 generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:00 pm
James grabs her shoulder and falls to his knees as scream swings at Brooklyn's head.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:24 pm
brooklyn ducked and went to help James  

sokkie1234

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:36 pm
James coughs up some blood and passes out.

Scream hears the cops coming and runs out of the house seeming to vanish.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff