Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
The most ridiculous LGBT stereotypes you have ever heard. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seraph of Thursday

Lonely Saint

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:06 pm
Halogen Space Punk
"Transsexuals are just homosexuals in disguise/denial."

This.

Also, that every GLB is a sex-crazed freak. Especially for bisexuals, since apparently we have loads of orgies and only date two or more people at the same time for sex only. Which is strange, considering I'm 20 and still a virgin, and holy hell I'm a pansexual. I guess someone just left my poly-side in the closet. Actually, I need to go check.

Finally, there are no female-to-male transsexuals. All transwomen are wardrobe-shaped drag queens from your nightmares and there are no transmen.
Oh and transpeople dress as the "opposite" sex to trick innocent bystanders into homosexual acts, because you only ever notice someone's actually a gay male/lesbian female when they've already done their thing to you.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:20 pm
xxangelsofchaosxx
I hate when homophobic guys automatically assume every gay guy is trying to hook up with them and just them.

I sit there like, "Are you attracted to every girl you see? No? So you think that changes for gay guys?"

Seriously, I'm not sure sometimes if those kinds of guys are just full of themselves or what. Wishful thinking I assume.
From a girl's point of view, its silly, but it's a double standard, I've had that same problem with the women too. *sighs* people never learn.

THIS!
Happened to me all the time when I was in high school. They were convinced I wanted to do all of them. The uglier they were the more relentless they were. It was kind of funny.
Also, they are convinced every gay is on the receiving end of sex unless it is the sex they want to have with them. Then every gay guy wants to put in in their butts.  

aushtin13

xxangelsofchaosxx

Popular Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:28 pm
aushtin13
xxangelsofchaosxx
I hate when homophobic guys automatically assume every gay guy is trying to hook up with them and just them.

I sit there like, "Are you attracted to every girl you see? No? So you think that changes for gay guys?"

Seriously, I'm not sure sometimes if those kinds of guys are just full of themselves or what. Wishful thinking I assume.
From a girl's point of view, its silly, but it's a double standard, I've had that same problem with the women too. *sighs* people never learn.

THIS!
Happened to me all the time when I was in high school. They were convinced I wanted to do all of them. The uglier they were the more relentless they were. It was kind of funny.
Also, they are convinced every gay is on the receiving end of sex unless it is the sex they want to have with them. Then every gay guy wants to put in in their butts.

That annoys the hell out of me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:41 pm
*Was mentioned already*

Yup, I hate the fact that guys are afraid gay males are gonna "come onto them." I've seen and heard this from time and time again. How shallow, they are not worthy of such awesome people. talk2hand  

Emo Kuromi Nui

Everyday Loiterer

aushtin13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:09 pm
xxangelsofchaosxx
aushtin13
xxangelsofchaosxx

THIS!

That annoys the hell out of me.

It is all bull crap and makes me sick.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:19 pm
Emo Kuromi Nui
*Was mentioned already*

Yup, I hate the fact that guys are afraid gay males are gonna "come onto them." I've seen and heard this from time and time again. How shallow, they are not worthy of such awesome people. talk2hand

oh my god I loved this reply! XD  

xxangelsofchaosxx

Popular Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

WhaleElbows

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:21 pm
There was this one girl, that I had in my class, and one day I told her she looked nice. Her eyes opened up huge like '******** this b***h is going to rape me!' And she like walked away. I was so unhappy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:14 pm
My friends at school think just because I'm gay I like watching the Logo Channel 24/7 and that I like Rupaul's Drag Race.

I've never even flipped to that channel before.

All I watch is adult swim and some spongebob.

gonk

-Candii_Sweet-

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:14 pm
DarkDaisuke9
Every gay guy has an innate fashion sense -_- Please! I might like stereotypical things but fashion sense is one thing I don't have. Coming from the guy who just tosses on a pair of jeans and t-shirt that are comfortable.

AMEN LOVES!!!!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:18 am
I'm with Cody on the "recruiting gays." It is the absolute most ridiculous stereotype I hear on a regular basis. Most stereotypes have SOME grounding in reality... I have met the fashionable gay guy with the lisp. I have met the butch lesbian. But NEVER in my life have I ever seen evidence for-- for this-- this ridiculous thing that is not even a thing. XD Just... WHAT?  

puella in somnio

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:19 am
just remembered another one thatmy old coworkers and even some of my friends still believe to this day

men cant be bisexual and that all women are bisexual

if all women were bisexual then i would have had alot more girlfrioends growing up. most of the girls i liked were straight xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:29 am
xxangelsofchaosxx
inu_fan77777
xxangelsofchaosxx
inu_fan77777
xxangelsofchaosxx

I said girls.
o sorry I guess I just skimmed over the bottom sweatdrop

it's okay hon, happens to the best of us.
thanks most people on here would be rude about the mistake.

lol, that's because most people don't know better. ;D
the site is for 13 + so they should no better on not being rude  

inu_fan77777

The Green Apple 101

1,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:49 pm
Wolf of the Western Wind
DarkDaisuke9
Every gay guy has an innate fashion sense -_- Please! I might like stereotypical things but fashion sense is one thing I don't have. Coming from the guy who just tosses on a pair of jeans and t-shirt that are comfortable.

AMEN LOVES!!!!!! heart heart heart
YUP.

and when I decide to dress up, just for fun, the first comment I get is "wow, you're looking like one of those hot fit gay guys."

........because...I am not wearing a t shirt and jeans?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:24 pm
I also hate the stereotype that every gay guy talks with a lisp (as adorable as it is >w<) and gets their nails and hair done all the time.
Of my 5 gay guy friends, only ONE talks with a cute lil lisp like that and that's because he got that ghetto girl attitude like I taught him to! *snaps in Z formation* XD

The rest are just like every other guy! That stereotype should be classified as racist! lol  

xxangelsofchaosxx

Popular Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:25 pm
Ugh, where to begin...

Yes, I'm queer (I'm a guy) but no, random female acquaintance, I don't want to go shopping with you. Nor do I want to have a "girls" night, or watch chick flicks with you. Take your "Will & Grace" fantasy and shove it. I'm not a goddamn accessory, and I don't find it complimentary when I hear, "Omg, I love gay guys! They are soooo cool! I want a gay best friend!"

Most of my friends are straight guys. I have very few female friends, and very, very few close friends in the GLBT community. This seems to surprise some people.

People also sometimes seem surprised that I don't like Glee, Rent, or musicals in general. ("What?! I thought you people loved that sort of thing." stare )  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff