Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Kimono High School (a school rp.open for anyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Sweet Yume

Beloved Friend

11,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image
Ruby Amaya Yami
Yep, that'd make my day...well, not having the geography, sports and other nonessential stupid classes would make my day, but you get my point. Does the Bonjour mean you're French? Ruby said, shrugging a bit and smiling at the blue haired boy, raising an eyebrow when she asked about him being French.

And you're very polite friend who thinks that I'm using an invisibility spell will be left to continue doing...whatever he's trying to do? Ruby said, raising an eyebrow and as he saw the black haired guy try talking to a red eyed white haired girl...and not really sure what he had in mind, since she didn't seem to be sociable. Well, she had some interesting looks that's for sure, thou at the moment Ruby just wanted to get to the principal's office...and not to go to sports, but yeah, getting her schedule will do for now.

By the way, I'm Ruby. Sorry for troubling you. You're one of the older students right? she asked, smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image"Well I can read and speak French.Im guessing that he is trying to make a new friend?...Im not sure.My name is Jean.Its no trouble at all and yes I am.'' Jean said

Atsuro walks in then goes to Jean."Hi Jean.We still up for practice after school?" he says and smiles

"Yep." Jean said,looking at Atsuro.Jean then looks back at Ruby."Ruby,this is my friend,Atsuro.'' Jean looks at Atsuro.''Atsuro,this is Ruby.Im going to take her to the principal's office." Jean says

"Cool.Its nice to meet you,Ruby."
Atsuro says

''Ruby,I can give you a better map of the school if you want.''
Jean says  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Strawberry Sweet Yume

Beloved Friend

11,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:26 am
User Image
Ruby Amaya Yami
Well, he doesn't seem to be succeeding... Ruby said and looked a little over Jean's shoulders to see the black hair boy trying to make conversation with the white haired girl...well, this was totally Ying-Yang-ish. When Jean mentioned being French, she had to keep herself from groaning out loud. French was not her strong point, nor something she enjoyed.

She raised an eyebrow when a short brown haired boy walked up to Jean. Most probably one of his friends, judging from how he was acting. Nice to meet you too Atsuro. OK, can we go to the principal's office so I can also get to my hours on time? I might have a short tempered teacher and it's not good to start with the left foot with those guys. she said, shrugging a bit.

That's nice of you Jean, but it'd be better if you showed me the middle of the campus and tell me the diameter of the school grounds. I can make a magical map and then I'll be just fine and most probably won't get lost...again. she said, smiling at them. Anyway, what practice do you guys have? Some sport thingy? Ruby asked curiously, thou she hated most sports.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:35 am
Name: Brooklyn Allman
Picture: User Image
Grade: jr.
Powers: can shape shift and can heal wounds!
Race: unknown
Personality: very sweet and thoughtful but don't under estimate her.
Bio: unknown  

sokkie1234

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas