Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Not bound By Honor(waiting for others) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepless Scholar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:45 pm
"hey!" mia called catching up to him, "whats with the walking away after you fell, you need rest," she said anoyed grabbing his arm and pulling him to and old wooden bentch.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:46 pm
"I cannot rest in public.They found me."He says as he pulls his arm away."They found me and they want me gone immediatly."  

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:49 pm
Courtney sighed, a gust of wind pushed her bangs out of her eyes exposing her scar that crossed her eye. She quickly fixed her bangs and put on her hood as she gazed at the scars that covered her right arm and pulled down her sleve. She walked to a tree near by and began to draw.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:49 pm
mia smirked and put her hands on her hips, "fine," she said, "come with me to my hide out. we should probably take the girl to though, if someones after you they'll try to take her probably,"  

Sleepless Scholar

naotablue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:52 pm
he sees the girl taking kanji and follow them without now one noticing-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:55 pm
Kajin stands quietly.listening for the movement.He hears Kenji and rushes at him as he unsheathes his blade.He stops his sword just short of his face."Who the hell are you?"He asks in his usual calm tone.  

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

Sleepless Scholar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:57 pm
"what the hell," mia's suprised and watches the display looking at the others reactions as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:58 pm
well u dont remember the one who saves u when u escaped -rapidly kenji backwards kanji sword with his and hen pose to attack like the family tradition.  

naotablue

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:02 pm
Courtney looked up seeing the sword. Another fighter?! She thought. She looks up to see the same men that killed her parents and jumped up. They wanted her dead since she repaid them by killing there loved ones. "Dammit." she muttered as she started to run into the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:03 pm
Kaname turns and sheathes his blade."If you know what's good for ya Kenji...You'd go.....you'd go and never look back."He says as he walks away.  

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

Sleepless Scholar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:08 pm
mia noticed the girl run. she snuck into the crowd and went back to her tree, that way she could see the to men and her run away, she almost fallowed her but wasn't sure.
( good night everyone! )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:09 pm
well that i cant do cousand u know well why am here but looks like the bounty hunters are here first-

bounty hunter: we sorrounded the area u lil kajin ur head is ours -as he put his ounge out licking his lips with the sword-  

naotablue

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:12 pm
Kajin lets a pepperbomb fall from his sleeve and he drops it on the ground and he runs.The bomb lets a red cloud form around everyone causing their eyes to burn."Sorry but I don't do well in crowds."He says as he stands on a treelimb watching them cough and cry."See ya later.hehe."He laughs as he leaps branch to branch.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:16 pm
Courtney starts to walk to her treehouse when a branch hit her head. "Ow?" she said as she held her head. She sighed as she got to her treehouse and sat on the steps of the walkway.  

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

naotablue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:17 pm
when he notices the little ball almost hit the ground he falls back getting everyone unless him- good one kanji but am getting u later walks to the shop to keep drinking sake.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff