Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Outside of The University Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IV Mayu May VI

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:06 pm
Mayu sees an old house in the forest. She runs to it and looks around to see if anyone else was around. She could hear two people talking from a distance. "Anyone here?" She said entering the house. "Wow... OH MY... SPIDER!!!" She screams as a spider drops on her head. "Get it Off, Get it off, Get It OFF!" She scream running around in circles smacking her head  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:09 pm
"well good to know i'm not crazy." he turned around and continued down the path hearing something echo.  

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

iiwhisper

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:13 pm
Ally entered the forest and let out a sigh of relief. She gazed around at the beauty that she seemed to be surrounded in, "Beautiful..," she murmurmed and lay her hand on the bark of an oak tree. She turned and began walking in a random direction, wanting to explore.~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:15 pm
-Not so far from where Zakk is standing he hears screaming. He looks side to side until he finds where its coming from. He begins running that way until he reaches a old house. "Who's here?" Zakk said walking around the house-  

OnikaiNero

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:18 pm
Katsu came to a clearing facing the back of an old house. "... this place smells like decay."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:23 pm
-Zakk walks around the house only to see Katsu. "Did you hear screaming?" Zakk asks walking towards Katsu.- "I believe its coming from this house, but I'm not sure."  

OnikaiNero

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:25 pm
"i heard an echo, but of what i'm not sure." he pressed on the wall. "if you wanna check inside go ahead and punch a hole in, or go through the front door."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:29 pm
Mayu runs out of the house, running right into two guys. Shes falls on her butt. "I hate spiders, I hate them so much." She says to herself, then looks up at two guys she ran into. "What are you two doing here? Who are you two?" Mayu says slowly getting up from the ground  

IV Mayu May VI

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:30 pm
"well i agree with your hatred of spiders but why go into a decrepit house if you hate them." he looked towards the other guy. would you like to introduce yourself first?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:37 pm
-Zakk looks over at Katsu then back at the girl. "Well I'm Zakk..." Zakk couldn't help himself but to laugh. "Forgive me for my out of nowhere laughing I couldn't help myself. So whats your name?" Zakk asks the girl-  

OnikaiNero

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:39 pm
"and i am Katsu." he bowed out of habit and waited for the girl to say her name.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:47 pm
She looks at Katsu then Zakk then back at Katsu. "My name is Mayu. I found his forest when I was running from a pack of evil wolves. I had to fight them away. It was fun. So how you guys get here?" Mayu asks with a smile on her face  

IV Mayu May VI

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:59 pm
"so i finally found the source of screaming." he smirked. " nice to meet you noisy Mayu. anyway i pretty much walked here. works been slow and no one has dropped by so i wander around."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:03 pm
"Its nice to meet you to Katsu and Zakk. Well I'm sorry If my screaming ruined your day, next time I'll try not to scream so loud." Mayu said with a sad look on her face  

IV Mayu May VI

OnikaiNero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:07 pm
"Its alright. I understand." -Zakk said. "So where were you before you were being attacked by wolves?" Zakk asked-  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff