Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love polls! 8D
  +1
View Results

Captain_Hellvack

Dapper Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm
Hey everyone I'm Dylan, (You can call me Whiskey, or whatever yall want lol).
I'm 18 years old and have been RPing for years... Mostly here and World of Warcraft. (I know I'm and nerd but a nerd in the Navy XD) The game that got me into Bioware games would have to be Neverwinter Nights. AMAZING GAME! Second would be KOTOR (very big SW nut as well razz ). Dragon Age though would have to be my favorite because of the rich story line and the game play. As you guys can tell my favorite character is Ohgren. Dwarves are the best in my book. Always been pumped about the children of the stone and I role play dwarves whenever I get the chance actually. Anything else just ask.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:09 pm
Hello hello, you can call me Blur. 's easier than saying my whole name, isn't it? Yes, yes it is.
I'm sixteen years old and a lady, if you can't tell by my avatar.
My favorite games happen to be Mass Effect 1 & 2, Dragon Age: Origins, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. The last one isn't Bioware, but Ezio's sexy enough to be listed. So there.
My favorite characters in the Mass Effect series so far have to be Wrex, Grunt, Liara, then Garrus. I'm a big Krogan fan, if you can't tell. ...Youprobablycan't.
As for Dragon Age, I'm loving Morrigan. WitchBitch or not, she's interesting and a saucy minx. Not to mention Claudia Black's voice is orgasmic. She's the reason I played Uncharted 2... No, I haven't played the first Uncharted yet.
...Yes, I like men and women, but mostly women. I don't care what people have to say about it.

Also, I'd write more, but I have bass guitar lessons in a few minutes, so bye.

The Blurry Surrealist

Liberal Lover

Winniwyn

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:31 pm
The Blurry Surrealist
Hello hello, you can call me Blur. 's easier than saying my whole name, isn't it? Yes, yes it is.
I'm sixteen years old and a lady, if you can't tell by my avatar.
My favorite games happen to be Mass Effect 1 & 2, Dragon Age: Origins, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. The last one isn't Bioware, but Ezio's sexy enough to be listed. So there.
My favorite characters in the Mass Effect series so far have to be Wrex, Grunt, Liara, then Garrus. I'm a big Krogan fan, if you can't tell. ...Youprobablycan't.
As for Dragon Age, I'm loving Morrigan. WitchBitch or not, she's interesting and a saucy minx. Not to mention Claudia Black's voice is orgasmic. She's the reason I played Uncharted 2... No, I haven't played the first Uncharted yet.
...Yes, I like men and women, but mostly women. I don't care what people have to say about it.

Also, I'd write more, but I have bass guitar lessons in a few minutes, so bye.
Awww yeah, Claudia Black fan! cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:39 am
Welcome everyone. Good to have more people around.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

rosenr0t

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:25 pm
Hallo, everyone! 3nodding

You can call me Skadi.

I'm a 21 year-old college student/ Bioware-whore. One day, I am going to work for them.

I'm absolutely obsessed with anything Dragon Age and Neverwinter Nights. ((both NWN 1 & 2))

I have a few characters I roleplay with.

And their stories are based off of Bioware/D&D/Forgotten Realms series. I'm mad serious about roleplaying.

And if any of you want to talk or say hi, don't be a stranger! mrgreen

Thanks! heart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:44 pm
Welcome Skadi! ^_^ oh Forgotten Realms! biggrin Are you a Drizzt Do'Urden Fan?  

Desmond Belmont
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

rosenr0t

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:11 pm
Of course! I love the Dark Elf and Icewind Dale books. R.A Salvatore is my hero.
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:17 pm
YAYZ biggrin Have you read the new book called Gauntylgrym? Its the part of his new Drizzt Trilogy called Neverwinter.  

Desmond Belmont
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

rosenr0t

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:21 pm
eek

How come I didn't know about this? rofl

That sounds epic. And awesome. Epicawesome.

I'll have to look for that, thanks! heart

Any new rps on this guild that I could possibly join?
3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:31 pm
Don't worry I didnt find out about this till 2 months after it came out which was in september and I got it for my birthday! ^_^ Its an awesome book but like some of R.A.'s previous books you might want to pay attention for it is pretty in depth compared to his part ones.

Oh how about my Dragon Age RP in the Rp forums? All Warden positions are filled but you could take a Canon like Alistair or Leliana! >.< or take on a person of ferelden or orlais helping out?  

Desmond Belmont
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

rosenr0t

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:23 pm
That sounds great! Could I introduce an original character like the companions (Sten, Alistair, etc.)? It won't be a Grey Warden or anything. Just a companion that could leave/kicked out/die. If that's cool with you. If not, I'll choose one of the companions from the game.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:15 am
You could if you wanted to.  

Desmond Belmont
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Jaydine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:48 am
Hey everyone ~

I go by Jaydine or Jay.
I am 25 - 26 in september so I think I am tied with jackie for being the oldest here. It's funny that all the people in their twenties here say they feel old b/c I thought I was the only one that felt that way. Anyways its great there are 'oldies' like me here too.

My favorite games to play on 360 is Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Fallout New Vegas and Dragon Age: Origins. I am most looking forward to DA:2 and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim which comes out 11/11/11.

I have my own literate dragon age rp that has been going since september and I'm pretty proud that its not dead yet. I'm actually opening up a few spots (1-3) on a limited basis if anyone is interested. Its literate though, several paragraphs required. If interested just check out my profile and look at my recent posts.

Ummm... alistair is my favorite and then morrigan. He made the game for me.... he was my love....morrigan is such a badass....

And I guess I wouldn't mind joining that rp perhaps though it seems rather full.

Oh! and if anyone is interested in roleplaying elder scrolls let me know cause I have a great guild for that.

*Bows*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:55 am
Jaydine
Hey everyone ~

I go by Jaydine or Jay.
I am 25 - 26 in september so I think I am tied with jackie for being the oldest here. It's funny that all the people in their twenties here say they feel old b/c I thought I was the only one that felt that way. Anyways its great there are 'oldies' like me here too.

My favorite games to play on 360 is Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Fallout New Vegas and Dragon Age: Origins. I am most looking forward to DA:2 and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim which comes out 11/11/11.

I have my own literate dragon age rp that has been going since september and I'm pretty proud that its not dead yet. I'm actually opening up a few spots (1-3) on a limited basis if anyone is interested. Its literate though, several paragraphs required. If interested just check out my profile and look at my recent posts.

Ummm... alistair is my favorite and then morrigan. He made the game for me.... he was my love....morrigan is such a badass....

And I guess I wouldn't mind joining that rp perhaps though it seems rather full.

Oh! and if anyone is interested in roleplaying elder scrolls let me know cause I have a great guild for that.

*Bows*

That's awesome! Welcome to the guild!

I like your avi, btw. 3nodding

rosenr0t

The Popinator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:14 am
I finally have a few moments when I'm not busy or distracted by Fable 3....

Hi everyone. I'm The Popinator! I also go by Osi, Harle, Peppy, Loli, Sophie, and a plethora of other names. I'm 19, 20 in May. I am, indeed, a girl.

Um...I have a cat who likes to sit in my lap and tries to 'help' me play video games by pushing the buttons when I'm not paying attention.

I love to draw, read, and write. I loooove roleplay, and I really love video games. Bioware, Ubisoft, and Lionhead Studios are my favorite video game places to get games from. heart

I read a lot of fantasy books, mostly by Mercedes Lackey. I have about 3 webcomics in various planning stages, too. A ha.

Aaand that's about it I guess. XD  
Bioware Main Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces