Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply RP Forum
A Drowning Angel and a Blue Savior {Virtue/Reimel PRP} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:40 pm
Goat? What in the world was a goat? She had eaten deer, rabbit, and another wonderful creatures, but goat? She gave him a perplexed glance, eyes narrowing briefly before nodding very gently.

"Goat, huh?" She mused, smiling brightly at him. "I've never even seen a goat! Lets go for that! Can we?" She gave him her best puppy eyes, though honestly she didn't need them, him having said it was her choice. He kept speaking of his home.... she almost wanted to go and see it with him. It must be really nice having a home, somewhere to go to at the end of the day and relax.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:55 am
Remiel found Virtue's smile rather infectious, not to mention quite entrancing. How could he refuse her? Ignoring the fact that the only things he knew about goats were their names, appearance and maybe even their general locations. "Of course we can," he said. "If we find an animal that neither of us has actually ever seen before, we'll know we've got the right one! I do know that they live in mountainous areas though, so we can start in... that direction!" Remiel quickly spotted the largest mountain in view and gestured, it wasn't too large, really right in between hills and mountains in terms of size.

"It looks rather promising, don't you think?" Remiel asked. As he spoke, he imagined the two of them getting lost on the mountains together. Hm, that wouldn't be too horrible of an experience. But he knew he shouldn't think that way. Getting lost was typically a negative thing, and what if he accidentally put Virtue in some sort of danger? Besides, he could spend time with her regardless of whether or not they were lost, and that's all that really mattered to him.

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:13 pm
Pleased when he agreed, she flashed a smile at the kind fox before directing her eyes towards where he gestured. Nodding, the bouncy vixen turned around to offer yet another smile, tail flicking gently to brush dirt away. "Alright~" Climbing! Well, she knew how to climb at least! Before she'd avoid it, just in case she got hurt, but with Remiel beside her she truly felt like she'd be absolutely fine. Who knew, maybe it would be her turn to save him?

The male was sweet, sweet and charming. She really wanted to entice a blush from him, though she doubted she could do so unless she decided to peck him on the cheek, and even then... A soft giggle escaped her at the image, shaking her head. Maybe right before they departed, so he'd have something to keep him thinking of her? Oh, did she have a crush?

'I probably look crazy, giggling and shaking like a fool.' Rolling her eyes, she brushed against Remiel, making her way for the little mountain. "Well, come on, slowpoke~"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:49 am
Remiel watched her for a moment, waiting for her to lead the way, as was typically a gentlemanly thing to do. When he heard her giggle, he smiled. He liked that she did that, giggled for no reason that he could see. It was rather endearing, really. After all he's seen of Virtue, Remiel decided he rather liked the kind of vixen she was. Wonderful and capable of loving a beautiful life.

Virtue brushed against him as she passed, and Remiel couldn't help but smile again. He didn't know what to make of it all; how did she see him? Were they just friends, or was all of this leading elsewhere? Remiel liked to hope for the latter, but was too humble not to assume.

He followed closely after her, laughing at her comment. "I'm no slowpoke," he replied. To prove this, he lengthened his stride a bit and in a few steps was walking slightly in front of her.

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:52 pm
Giggling, the vixen bumped her muzzle against his side, attempting to halter his speed long enough for her to surpass. "You're just a slowpoke with longer legs than me!" She chirped, tail brushing against his side, flicking happily.

As they reached a boulder, she climbed over it quickly. While he was a master of water, she was a master of climbing! Peering at him when she reached the top, she wiggled excitedly. "Try and climb up here~"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:36 pm
Remiel stared at the fairly smooth boulder that Virtue had somehow gotten herself up. "We don't really have these on the islands," Remiel informed her. "Most of our rocks are actually made for climbing." He tilted his head slightly to one side, examining the side of the boulder and trying to imagine her climbing it again; she had done it so quickly the first time, Remiel didn't even see where she had placed her feet.

"I'm not even sure I know how you got up there, Virtue. I certainly don't think I can get myself up."  

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:59 am
Virtue offered a giggle, sweet and amused. Leaping down from her perch, she brushed against the male, head shaking.

"Watch me real close this time." She warned him, pressing her paws on the boulder and bringing herself up. Taking her time, she carefully and slowly made her way up. Once she reached the top she sat on her haunches and grinned back at Remiel.

"I could come back down and help you step by step?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:11 pm
Remiel smiled, just hiding a blush as Virtue brushed against him. He watched her foot placement closely, sure that he could get it this time, if he went slowly. He looked up at her from where she sat once she finished the climb and tilted his head to one side.

"I think I'd rather you remained up there, Virtue," Remiel said. "You really do look like an angel, looking down at me from on high, looking out for me... It's all quite picture-esque..." Remiel trailed off, suddenly realizing what he had said, and looked down at his paws with a blush. "If you don't mind my saying so," he added.

At the moment, Remiel couldn't meet Virtue's eyes, so he concentrated on the rock before him and attempted to climb it. It was much harder than he had originally anticipated, especially since he had forgotten exactly where Virtue had been stepping. After a few futile attempts, Remiel wound up once again on the ground, still staring at the same part of rock. "Perhaps I could use some step-by-step instruction," he said, looking back up at Virtue.

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:02 pm
Virtue smiled brightly at the male as he asked her to stay put, opening her mouth, closing it in seconds. An angel? Had he just.... A bright blush touched her face, she had never had a male say something so sweet to her, even if it wasn't meant to be sweet. She had so many crushes in the past, for she loved whomever saved her. Why? She had always wanted to find her prince, just like in the stories of princess' being saved by a prince that would love them forever.

Yet, this boy was so sweet! She wasn't sure what to say back, ears flipping backwards as she realized just how happy he had made her with something not even meant to do such. Her head shook violently, sending curls in every which way, her halo thrown side to side as her blush turned a softer pink.

"I don't mind, really!" She squeaked back, also unable to meet the males eyes. When he spoke after his previous failures she turned, giggling at his attempts. Oh, really?

"Well. Take your right paw and.... mmmm, you see that crevice near your face, place your paw there and your back paws on the little dent to your left. That should get your back paws up to support you. Focus on your back paws being your anchor, and always keep one of your front paws firmly planted, even when shifting."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:56 am
Remiel spotted the first crevice that Virtue meant and placed his right paw there as instructed, though tentatively at first, as if it wasn't stable. Which was a rather ridiculous thought; of course it was stable, it's a rock. He shifted his weight toward the rock, searching for a similar place for his other front paw. He found one a comfortable distance away, not too high up or far off to the left. Remiel's weight shifted again. He still had his hind paws firmly planted on the ground, and try as he might, Remiel couldn't find a place to put either one of them in order to advance further onto the rock.

He turned to look back up at Virtue, a bit of confusion clear in his expression. "Alright," he said, "I believe I'm a little stuck again. Where can I go from here?"

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:02 pm
Her smile widened as again he became stuck. Her tail twitched, flopping onto her stomach as she considered teasing him. No, perhaps not while he was on a dangerous rock? That didn't seem like the best of ideas at the moment. Perhaps she'd tease the slowpoke later! Raising her paw, she pointed to his left, pointing out a small crevice that would most likely seem flat from where Remiel was. Her mouth became a slight frown as she realized he had gone a different way than she had, though she saw he could still get up.

"There's a nook by your feet. Carefully transfer over to that. You'll see a crevice to your left. It may look too far away, but it isn't. Hook your nails in, if you can, that should help."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:52 pm
Remiel's eyes followed her paw, then scanned the rock for the formations she had indicated. He sidled over to the nook and then reached out a paw towards the crevice Virtue had mentioned. At her instruction, he extended his claws and was just able to anchor himself to the area.

"Alright then," Remiel muttered to himself. That was the extent of Virtue's instructions so far, but rather than asking her where else to go, he looked for a place to go on his own. He found another little break in the rock for his back paws, pushing him higher up and further to the left. He didn't remember Virtue going this way. Oh well, as long as he could still get up there, it didn't really matter. He found a place for his front, right paw as well and pulled himself farther up.

He glanced up at Virtue momentarily. "I think I'm getting the hang of this," he said cheerily, rather proud of himself. By his estimation, he was about halfway there.

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:17 pm
Wagging her tail in response, the woman grinned playfully and dipped her head to view him better. Paws paddling on the ground, she gave a goofy smile back, pretending to knock him over with her tail, however she was both too high up and too kind to do so.

"That's great, Remiel! I knew you could!" The blonde giggled playfully, tail wagging as she waited for the blue male to join her or ask for more instructions. She considered teasing him but held her tongue. It was hard enough climbing the rock for a newbie without someone teasing them!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:51 pm
Encouraged by Virtue's cheers, Remiel continued to climb without asking for any more assistance until finally, "Made it!" He exclaimed proudly, as his front paws reached level ground with all of Virtue's paws. His hind legs pushed against the cliff for the remainder of the distance as he pulled himself up fully.

Remiel turned back around to look down the cliff he had just conquered. He whistled, appraising the distance. "Doesn't even seem like much of a climb," was his comment. "But it's a pretty tricky one." Remiel turned back to Virtue then, smiling at her. "Good thing you were there, though! I certainly couldn't have made it without you."

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:01 am
Just a little more.... And he was here!! With a squeak of joy and a wiggle of her halo she restrained herself from tackling the male once he finally joined her, instead settling with flicking hair over her shoulders and wagging her tail. At his whistle she couldn't stop herself, bounding over and nuzzling under the males chin.

"Congratulations! And it was a huuuuge distance for you! It was your first time and you went that far! So for you that was a huge and impressive distance! Good job!" She was pleased that the male who had helped her learn how to swim (and would still need to continue to do so) was able to learn something she was talented at! It was a give and take relationship at the moment, and she was proud she had actually taught someone something successfully. Dipping her head down and rubbing her cheek to relieve an itch she cast a glance up at him, smirking playfully.

"Think you can keep up with me next time?"

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces