Welcome to Gaia! ::

Going Merry Go The Official One Piece Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Going Merry Go The Official One Piece Guild
The crew of the Going Merry are mad hot. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet Lolita-hime

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:41 pm
Sephora
Ruby-Mrs_Monkey_D_Luffy

Love Second pic *luffy's still chained to her* MINE MINE MINE *still acts like the seagulls from Finding Nemo* MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE *another Luffy Lover comes up, pulles out dagger and kills her, another comes up, pulles out katana and kills her, 3rd one comes up and she get shot* MINE MINE MINE (FYI: IM A AN ASSASSIN PIRATE) *continues saying MINE! and killing Luffy Lovers!* domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun MAY MY DOMO'S DESTROY ALL LUFFY LOVER EXEPT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woman, CALM DOWN! Learn to accept the fact that the show is extremely popular and other people may like Luffy. He's not yours, he's Oda-san's, so though you may express your opinion on him (you obviously like him a lot) you have NO basis to say he's yours.

Plus, Luffy looks much cuter with Nami, anyhow.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NO WAY IS NAMI BETTER OFF WITH LUFFY-KUN! AND DUH ODA-SAN OWNS HIM, BUT HE'S MINE!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:45 pm
Ruby-Mrs_Monkey_D_Luffy
NO WAY IS NAMI BETTER OFF WITH LUFFY-KUN! AND DUH ODA-SAN OWNS HIM, BUT HE'S MINE!

That makes... no sense. Listen, we members of the Going Merry Go REALLY don't take very well to rabid fangirls so either tone it down and start making some intelligent posts in this guild or else we WILL ask Zoro to kick you out.

Plus, most of us members prefer pairings WITHIN the series, as in, characters paired with characters, not with rabid 13-year old obsessors. It's fine to love a character. Hell, I'm basically inflatuated with Ace, but there is a line between liking and being a stupid fangirl. So please, PLEASE consider your post before you... er... post.

Thanks.  

[Kyoda]

Zoro Bushido

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:47 pm
Sephora
sweatdrop Um... Wait... He can't read? Hah, no wonder Zoro has no direction sense! xd

Nope, neither can Luffy. In the movie they had stumbled upon a message in a bottle and decided to keep it, they ended up in the city were the boy who wrote the letter lived.. he asked them: "You've come here because of my letter right!? To save us?!"

Luffy and Zoro were eating and didn't pay much attention, then Zoro grabbed the note and stared at it for a long moment before saying... "What does it say?"

It was hilarious XD

I think the Zoro outfit that cosplayer is wearing on that picture is one of the best Zoro cosplaying outfits I've seen, it gives Zoro justice. heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:50 pm
Sephora
That makes... no sense. Listen, we members of the Going Merry Go REALLY don't take very well to rabid fangirls so either tone it down and start making some intelligent posts in this guild or else we WILL ask Zoro to kick you out.

Plus, most of us members prefer pairings WITHIN the series, as in, characters paired with characters, not with rabid 13-year old obsessors. It's fine to love a character. Hell, I'm basically inflatuated with Ace, but there is a line between liking and being a stupid fangirl. So please, PLEASE consider your post before you... er... post.

Thanks.

Sephora.. I need to speak with Nami about promoting you to a moderator for our guild. My God you kick a** o_o  

Zoro Bushido

[Kyoda]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:53 pm
Zoro Bushido

Nope, neither can Luffy. In the movie they had stumbled upon a message in a bottle and decided to keep it, they ended up in the city were the boy who wrote the letter lived.. he asked them: "You've come here because of my letter right!? To save us?!"

Luffy and Zoro were eating and didn't pay much attention, then Zoro grabbed the note and stared at it for a long moment before saying... "What does it say?"

It was hilarious XD

I think the Zoro outfit that cosplayer is wearing on that picture is one of the best Zoro cosplaying outfits I've seen, it gives Zoro justice. heart

XD ZOMG That's hilarious. Poor kid... just have given him quite a shock. heh... Nami, Robin, and Chopper OBVIOUSLY can read and Sanji probably can from, like, recipes and stuff... but what of Usopp? I haven't seen him read much yet...

Hey, just a speculation, if Zoro couldn't read how could he have read the names of the bounties when he was a bounty hunter? Eh, probably just went by the pictures...

I agree with you on that cosplay costume. It's so cool... heart Plus the person who cosplayed actually LOOKED kind of like Zoro so... double plus!! And the Hair! So good...! I wonder how long they spent on that costume... O.o  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:54 pm
Sephora
Ruby-Mrs_Monkey_D_Luffy

Thanks.
GOMEN! Sorry if I offended people........I had cherries and sugar. Bad combo fo me, it makes me uber hyper. sweatdrop  

Sweet Lolita-hime

Zoro Bushido

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:01 pm
Sephora
XD ZOMG That's hilarious. Poor kid... just have given him quite a shock. heh... Nami, Robin, and Chopper OBVIOUSLY can read and Sanji probably can from, like, recipes and stuff... but what of Usopp? I haven't seen him read much yet...

Hey, just a speculation, if Zoro couldn't read how could he have read the names of the bounties when he was a bounty hunter? Eh, probably just went by the pictures...

I agree with you on that cosplay costume. It's so cool... heart Plus the person who cosplayed actually LOOKED kind of like Zoro so... double plus!! And the Hair! So good...! I wonder how long they spent on that costume... O.o

Oh, no.. Usopp can definitely read.. he wrote the instructions to Nami's new staff which he made XD

Yes and Zoro probably went by the pictures.. he's a very.. visual orientated person.

They must have spent a long time on the hair e_e it looks great, I know my Shanks costume was quite expensive to do. x_x; But worth it of course!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:10 pm
Zoro Bushido

Oh, no.. Usopp can definitely read.. he wrote the instructions to Nami's new staff which he made XD

Yes and Zoro probably went by the pictures.. he's a very.. visual orientated person.

They must have spent a long time on the hair e_e it looks great, I know my Shanks costume was quite expensive to do. x_x; But worth it of course!

oh yeah! I remember! the Clima tact? XD "Good for entertaining at parties" That... that was good... That was hilarious.

!!!! You cosplayed as Shanks!? XD So did I. A female Shanks with LONG dyed red hair. I'm actually thinking about cutting it, though... Hm... O.o

Shanks is an awesome character to cosplay as... even IF the shirt had to be completely buttoned up but that was okay... even if it was 90 degrees. It was an awesome Halloween. And the best part of it was, I had the entire costume hidden within the depths of my parents's closets! Twas great. I just needed to buy the red dye, so that was fine. ^-^

Zoro Bushido

Sephora.. I need to speak with Nami about promoting you to a moderator for our guild. My God you kick a** o_o

I'm... flattered. I really am. heart  

[Kyoda]

Zoro Bushido

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:19 pm
Sephora
oh yeah! I remember! the Clima tact? XD "Good for entertaining at parties" That... that was good... That was hilarious.

!!!! You cosplayed as Shanks!? XD So did I. A female Shanks with LONG dyed red hair. I'm actually thinking about cutting it, though... Hm... O.o

Shanks is an awesome character to cosplay as... even IF the shirt had to be completely buttoned up but that was okay... even if it was 90 degrees. It was an awesome Halloween. And the best part of it was, I had the entire costume hidden within the depths of my parents's closets! Twas great. I just needed to buy the red dye, so that was fine. ^-^

A fellow Shanks cosplayer o.o! What a coinsidence..! XD!!

Shanks outfit is normal clothing pretty much, which is why its easy to find the clothing in most closets! I've had my hair dyed red for the past.. 6 years and the exactly length/style of Shanks. Just had to put the clothes together and Voala.. however you spell that. xd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:25 pm
Zoro Bushido

A fellow Shanks cosplayer o.o! What a coinsidence..! XD!!

Shanks outfit is normal clothing pretty much, which is why its easy to find the clothing in most closets! I've had my hair dyed red for the past.. 6 years and the exactly length/style of Shanks. Just had to put the clothes together and Voala.. however you spell that. xd

Shanks's outfit really is pretty easy... I mean, now that i think about it, it's within my school uniform restrictions! XD Holy wow I can cosplay as Shanks on the first day of school! X3 Yay!

I had to bleach my hair to get it to the right shade for Shanks... and then it STILL was too dark. Curse my terribly black hair. But it was cool, anyhow. ^-^ I want to do Sanji or Luffy for Halloween this time but... Probably Luffy because I have everything for him... ^-^  

[Kyoda]

Zoro Bushido

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:31 pm
Sephora
Shanks's outfit really is pretty easy... I mean, now that i think about it, it's within my school uniform restrictions! XD Holy wow I can cosplay as Shanks on the first day of school! X3 Yay!

I had to bleach my hair to get it to the right shade for Shanks... and then it STILL was too dark. Curse my terribly black hair. But it was cool, anyhow. ^-^ I want to do Sanji or Luffy for Halloween this time but... Probably Luffy because I have everything for him... ^-^

Heh, I'd go to school as Shanks anytime e_e;

Yeah, bleach burns pretty badly.. but you can add it to the red dye mixture to bring out the red even more. Luffy or Sanji.. wow thats tough.. they're both great characters to cosplay as @.@

Now that I think about it.. this Halloween will be the first Halloween I won't be cosplaying a manga/anime character o.o hm..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:35 pm
Zoro Bushido

Heh, I'd go to school as Shanks anytime e_e;

Yeah, bleach burns pretty badly.. but you can add it to the red dye mixture to bring out the red even more. Luffy or Sanji.. wow thats tough.. they're both great characters to cosplay as @.@

Now that I think about it.. this Halloween will be the first Halloween I won't be cosplaying a manga/anime character o.o hm..

O.O!!! Seriously? Bleach + red = Brighter red? Wow... I did not know that... Thanks for the tip!

I really think I'll go as Luffy because over here Halloween nights are brutal. I don't want to have to deal with muggy, humid, 95 degree nights while walking around in black pants and a black jacket with a blue shirt underneath. Luffy's outfit is much cooler... well, in a temperature sense.

Na? what are you going to go as this Halloween?  

[Kyoda]

Zoro Bushido

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:42 pm
Sephora
O.O!!! Seriously? Bleach + red = Brighter red? Wow... I did not know that... Thanks for the tip!

I really think I'll go as Luffy because over here Halloween nights are brutal. I don't want to have to deal with muggy, humid, 95 degree nights while walking around in black pants and a black jacket with a blue shirt underneath. Luffy's outfit is much cooler... well, in a temperature sense.

No problem! I must have sounded like one of those gay male hairstylists. >_>; I just happen to know a lot about dying hair since I do it for mine. But yeah mixing them up makes it a one process rather than having to dye your hair twice.

Oooh, hot temperatures.. Luffy seems the good choice then for sure! We have a much cooler October here so it will be perfect for my Darth Vader costume.. ahem.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:58 pm
Zoro Bushido
Sephora

No problem! I must have sounded like one of those gay male hairstylists. >_>; I just happen to know a lot about dying hair since I do it for mine. But yeah mixing them up makes it a one process rather than having to dye your hair twice.

Oooh, hot temperatures.. Luffy seems the good choice then for sure! We have a much cooler October here so it will be perfect for my Darth Vader costume.. ahem.

XD Well I'm back a lot earlier than expected. Apparently we had microwave dinners tonight (Our stove's broken, can't cook a thing) Oh well...

ZOMGBBQ you're going as Vader!? Man, Darth Vader is TEH AWESOME! XD That's... so cool... Darth Vader!!!!  

[Kyoda]

Zoro Bushido

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:16 pm
Sephora
XD Well I'm back a lot earlier than expected. Apparently we had microwave dinners tonight (Our stove's broken, can't cook a thing) Oh well...

ZOMGBBQ you're going as Vader!? Man, Darth Vader is TEH AWESOME! XD That's... so cool... Darth Vader!!!!

Oh o.o! Welcome back.. early! X3

I know isn't it great?! The outfit I want is an exact replica and it also comes with the voice changer to sound just like him, I can picture the unlimited fun I'm going to have scaring those children that always dress up as young Jedi students for Halloween e__e Mwhahaha, damn.. I love being evil.

Going Merry Go The Official One Piece Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff