Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Ball Z : Eternal Reflections

Back to Guilds

A Dragonball Z RPG That takes place after Goku and Vegeta Leave Earth. 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Fight, Goku, Literate, Roleplaying 

Reply Eternal Reflections
*Destroyed*Break Wasteland [Makyan/Namekian] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ahfadshgfh

3,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:45 pm
Shirubā Hoippu
User Image

Shirubā and Chikiritīō landed on the area and looked around. Shirubā remembered how he had spent a few days here during his training. This was where he had the best meal of his life. "I think we should stay here for a while," Shirubā said. "I haven't had meat since I got back." Chikiritīō sighed. "I didn't eat at all," he said. Shirubā shook his head. "That's why I stayed at King Kai's," he said. "Now common. I'll find us a good meal." He then flew off, scanning the area. His eyes rested on a nearby T-Rex. "That one," he said, dashing towards it. He then sliced off its head and began chopping away at its body, make the square steaks. Shirubā then went away and came back with a wooden carrying box. He stuffed the steaks into it and lifted it over his head, carrying the heavy load back to Chikiritīō, who was standing next to an unconscious Sabertooth Tiger.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:13 pm
User Image
Nyx Solo ~ Kame House student

Sighing, Nyx found that she was rather bored. Sure, it was plenty of fun remembering old stories and picturing them in her head. She still had some more training to do and she had no idea if she would be ready in time for the tournament at this rate. Double power day had been a flop and now she had no idea if she would be strong enough in time to fight other people in her category. The best she could do now was just try to get as strong as she could.

That was when she sensed two other power levels that had arrived here in the wasteland. They did not seem familiar to her before so she had to wonder who they could possibly be. Moving over to the edge of the large plateau, she looked over and saw that the T Rex that she had knocked out was now sliced up. Some guy with white hair was down there and there was an unconscious sabertooth tiger. Wait, was that a chicken down there? Well she supposed that there were stranger things to see in the world.

Curious, she decided that she might as well go down and see what was going on. Jumping off the platform, she slowly started to levitate down and towards them until she landed a couple of feet away from Shiruba and Chikirio before landing on her feet. "Hey, who're you guys and why're you eating random animals?" She was not angry of course, she was just curious as to why they didn't just bring something to eat. Although didn't people like Goku and Gohan just eat wild animals that were out here if they were hungry enough?

Quote:
--Stats--

Strength: 8
Speed: 11 (-4)
Defense: 8 (+1)
Power Level: 7 (-2)
Ki Points: 25,700
Zeni: 1,791
Items: Flying Nimbus, Weighted Training Clothes (on now), Dragon Radar, Crystal Ball, and Senzu Beans.

((Last Post: Start Post))
((Word Count: 285))
((Word Total: 285))
((Tricks Learned: ))  

Haruhi000777

ahfadshgfh

3,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:12 pm
Shirubā Hoippu
User Image

Shirubā then felt a powerful ki. He turned around and was surprised and happy to see a furry animal fly down in front of him. "Looks like we've got ourselves one heck of a meal," he whispered Chikiritīō. Shirubā then noticed that this one was wearing jewelry. "Wait," he said. "You're not a wild animal." He sighed. "And we're not eating stuff at random," he said. "We have standards." He then pointed to a nearby bug. "We won't eat those," he continued. "As for our identities, this is Chikiritīō." Shirubā then threw his katana in the air and then caught it, striking a pose. " And I'm the Super Saiyan Swordsman of Skull Valley," he said. "SSSSV Shirubā Hoippu!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

For some reason, they were whispering about something before the human said she wasn't a wild animal. "Well yeah, I'm a humanoid animal, we generally are not wild." Geez, she guessed these guys could not really tell the difference for one reason or another. She figured it was because the weird chicken was not that smart. As for the human she was not really sure what his deal was. Their standards did not seem like much to her since not many things ate bugs anyway. Chikiritio and Shiruba... Nyx did not look impressed nor did she look amused. The way the guy posed like that make her think of Saiyaman and that was typically not a favorite made up character of hers. "Ooookay. Anyways, I'm Nyx Solo and I'm just here to train for the upcoming tournament. Is that why you guys are here?"

Quote:
--Stats--

Items: Flying Nimbus, Weighted Training Clothes (on now), Dragon Radar, Crystal Ball, and Senzu Beans.

((Last Post: Same Page))
((Word Count: 144))
((Word Total: 429))

Haruhi000777

ahfadshgfh

3,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:22 pm
Shirubā Hoippu
User Image

Shirubā popped a vein. This girl sounded like she thought he was retarded. And what was with that name. He then flinched when he heard her say she was joining the tournament. "You!" he said in disbelief. "I thought this was supposed to be the Junior division! Did you know about this!" Chikiritīō shook his head. Shirubā sighed. "I'm joining the tournament," he then answered. "As long as I have my secret weapon, I won't lose." He then turned around. "We'll be back in a sec," he said. They then disappeared, Shirubā using Instant Movement and Chikiritīō using Teleportation. The two of them split up and grabbed some branches for firewood. They then reappeared back in front of Nyx. Chikiritīō began to make a fire and rotisserie while Shirubā turned to her. 'Just how strong is this one,' he thought. He then pressed his scooter and checked the readings. "Well your more powerful than you look," he said after the reading came up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image

Well, he was not as retarded as Saiyaman if a person would put it that way. That was not really a great idea that Gohan had thought up. The other just could not really be taken seriously too much since he seemed like he himself was not being serious. She wondered why the other seemed unable to believe that she would be in the tournament. What, plenty of people of all kinds entered the junior division, it was where everyone pretty much started, wasn't it? "You're joining the tournament too? Neat, it should be fun then." Hopefully, so long as no one was mean when they went about fighting in the match.

Nyx waited as they disappeared, then reappeared with wood and started a fire to cook up their meal. Food did sound good right about now, Nyx wondered if they would be willing to share. She was able to see the guy named Shiruba looking at something on his scooter. She smiled a bit hearing what she said "Mm-hm, I usually am and it's cause I've been having fun training and stuff. Have you been out training and stuff too?" asked Nyx.

Quote:
--Stats--

((Word Count: 193))
((Word Total: 622))

Haruhi000777

ahfadshgfh

3,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:51 pm
Shirubā Hoippu
User Image

Shirubā nodded. "Unfortunately my big boost was in Other World," he said with a sigh. He then put away his sword. Shirubā then sat down and began eating. "Want some?" he asked seeing that there were a lot of steaks. "Or are you some kind of vegetarian?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:42 pm
User ImageAyane appeared in a random flicker of movement, landing beside both Shiruba and Nyx. Her best friend was not the easiest of people to track down, she was as sneaky as a cat...no pun intended. She blinked though, she hadn't been expecting to see Shiruba there as well. He was the young saiyan boy that had helped her when the evil dude attacked. She didn't even remember his name or his appearance, which struck her as very strange but she knew that it was most likely because of the amulet's power. She grinned at the duo, "Hey guys, what's up?"

(Word Count 100)  

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:33 am
User Image

Nodding in reply, Nyx took a seat next to the fire "Yeah I'd like some. And nah, I just couldn't imagine living off just veggies." While waiting for her steak, Nyx noticed a sudden power level. With the appearance of someone suddenly next to her, Nyx was taken off guard. In an instant she had lurched to the side, turning to face the person. An obvious sign that she had been surprised was that her tail had puffed out, much like any cat's would when surprised. Although seeing who it was made Nyx smile "Hi Ayane! Not much, just out here trying to train and just met with with Shiruba and his chicken here. Where've you been? I haven't seen you since that whole deal with the amulet thing." It was not much of an interesting memory to say the least. The guy who Ayane had been hunting down was defeated so easily and the whole confrontation lasted for a very short amount of time. Standing up to her feet, Nyx brushed the dust off of her pants as she waited for Ayane to speak up.

Quote:
--Stats--

((Word Count: 186))
((Word Total: 80 cool )
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:20 am
Ayane looked to her friend, the orange tail puffed up and her eyes wide. Ayane couldn’t help it, she cracked a smile and laughed a bit, “Jeez Nyx, you should know by now this is how I always turn up.” She heard then about the training and she assumed that it must have been for the upcoming tourney that was going to start in a few days. “Oh? Well, I’ll be rooting you on in the stands. I don’t feel that my participation is exactly…eh…non-lethal? I guess that would be the best way to put it.” Ayane’s small body held phenomenal powers of destruction, though she lacked physical prowess that made her a true warrior. She was relatively weak of body, but her spirit was intense and raged like fire. She looked to Shiruba and the little wingless chicken thing of his and smiled, “I remember you, you helped me with that situation that arose a few weeks ago.”

She turned back to Nyx, “I’ve actually been on vacation, there’s no need for me to train every day now that I’ve avenged my family. The beaches near Satan City are really nice this time of year, you’ll definitely have to come relax with me sometime.” Ayane was always comfortable around her best friend, Nyx Solo. Especially of spending an entire year seeing no one but her in the hyperbolic time chamber, Ayane’s power did not really increase a whole lot because she didn’t do focus training but Nyx was considerably more powerful. And even now, Nyx was much more powerful overall than Ayane.

(Word Count 263+100=363)  

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

ahfadshgfh

3,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:43 am
Shirubā Hoippu
User Image

Shirubā scratched his head. That experience he had had was not one he liked to relive. Back then, he was incredibly weak. However, he now was able to tangle with the great King Kai. 'Ayane,' he thought. 'What's with that outfit. She looks more like a vampire-slayer than a fighter. Just how strong is she?' He then checked his scooter and was surprised in the outcome. 'These two are just about in the same league,' he thought.' He then bit into one of the steaks. "Help yourself," he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:46 am
User Image

"Well I know this is how you turn up but I just haven't seen you in awhile so I got caught off guard." replied Nyx, now annoyed or anything at Ayane surprising her like that. The orange furred cat had been smiling as she talked to her friend. Although when the other said she would just be in the stands, Nyx's smile turned into a slight frown. "Aww, but it would've been fun to fight you. Well, you gotta' participate in the next tournament at least okay?" She knew that Ayane had to be much more powerful now that she had that amulet. Although maybe it was too powerful to control completely? Nyx could not remember the exact details concerning it but she did know that it had a lot of power.

The way Ayane was dressed did not bother the red head in the least. It was a nice look and if her best friend liked it then she liked it too. Hearing the other had been on vacation now that she had avenged her family, it sounded a bit strange to Nyx. After all, Ayane had always been training and this was new to see her taking it easy. "Really? Huh, maybe I can come over to Satan City to relax after the tournament. Right now I just wanna train hard since I think there's gonna be someone super strong at the tournament." Of course she was referring to Reaver, the weird alien looking thing. Although she was sure that there were plenty of other strong people that would be at the tournament as well.

Hearing the steaks were ready, Nyx reached out and grabbed one so she could chow down. There really did not seem to be any forks or knives so it looked as if she'd have to use her hands. The steak was a little hot though so she had to pass it back and forth between her hands until it cooled down. "Thanks Shiruba. Oh yeah, guess what? A dragon ball appeared awhile back. You guys think there will be any more that show up?" she asked, reaching into her pack and taking out the dragon radar she had purchased. "At least I'm pretty sure one appeared, I only checked the dragon radar briefly. I also bought a crystal ball so that's another way I could check out the situation."

Quote:
--Stats--

Strength: 14
Speed: 17 (-4)
Defense: 15 (+1)
Power Level: 10 (-2)
Ki Points: 35,700

((Word Count: 396))
((Word Total: 1204))

Haruhi000777

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:46 pm
Ayane nodded along with her, “Yes, I hear that Reaver will be participating. He’s part of the reason I am not joining, after all…he did save my life and everything.” She failed to mention that he was also the one that almost killed her, though Nyx already knew this story. But she felt that she owed him some sort of loyalty and not challenging him in the upcoming tourney was a good way to show that. She then took note of the steaks and shook her head, “Sorry…I don’t eat much after my operation. Now I only eat when the mood strikes, which is a bit agitating since I love to cook.”

She scowled then, her eyes flashing blue as she looked beyond what the others saw. There was an exceptionally large carnivores dinosaur heading directly at the group. It apparently had smelled the cooking meat and got curious, which made Ayane scowl all the more. She didn’t say a word to the group, simple floating above them quietly as she drew her left hand from the left to the right of her body. When it came into view, she merely smiled and whispered, “Lightning Shower Rain…” as her hand came back across the silvery green mist that she originally made. Out of it fired a rapid assault of energy needles that flew across the field and right into the head of the dinosaur. After that, she merely grinned and dropped back down to her friends, “There’s more meat for you though, nothing like a good dinosaur steak. But the dragon balls? They don’t really concern me all that much, they aren’t that great you know…a wish can be construed and end up not being quite what you want.”

(Word Count 289+363=652)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:18 pm
Shirubā Hoippu
User Image

Shirubā scratched his head. "What's a Dragon Ball?" he whispered to Chikiritīō. Chikiritīō looked at him in surprise. "A Dragon Ball is an orange orb that can be used in conjunction with six others to make one wish," he whispered. "Though it's hard to get them if you don't have a tracker. I think its called a Dragon Radar." Chikiritīō then bit into another steak. Shirubā then heard Ayane mention more food and grabbed his katana, which he had put on the ground. "Be right back," he said, rushing over to the slain dinosaur and slicing the dinosaur into more steaks. He dashed to a nearby tree and cut it down with his sword, making a carrying box and grabbing some berries. Shirubā then went back to the steaks and stuffed them in the box along with the berries.To speed up the process, he then grabbed the box and used Instant Movement to get back to the fire. He then began cooking the new food and eating some berries while he ate.  

ahfadshgfh

3,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Informer 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image

Of course Nyx did know that something named Reaver or whatever had hurt Ayane yet at the same time saved her. She thought the guy was rather sucky and cruel. Although he sounded powerful and Nyx wanted to be ready for the day that they might meet. "I dunno... him saving your life can only go so far I think. He did that to you but then he saved it, it kind of seems like things are even but I dunno. No one can really put a price on a life, that seems pretty much impossible." Shrugging her shoulders at the end, she bit into her steak and started to eat. Gamey, no real seasoning so it tasted like some greasy meat, but it was not bad really.

Noticing the other's eyes flash blue, Nyx looked over at the area where Ayane was looking in. Squinting, the orange furred cat could see that there was a meat eating dinosaur heading in their direction. Not a big deal really, she had dispatched one of those things earlier that day so they would be easy to deal with. Although Ayane decided to take care of it immediately, she flew up into the air and sent those needle looking things made of energy. They all hit the dinosaur in the head and the thing was dead in an instant. "If you want, you can cook for me whenever. Your food is delicious Ayane. As for wishes, they always seem to work fine with the dragon balls. People get wished back to life, wished to places, things happen... the only thing is that there are limits and rules sometimes."

Shrugging her shoulders, she watched Shiruba head off to gather up some more meat to cook. She wondered if the guy was really that hungry or if maybe he was just eating because he was bored. "Well, if the wishes are fine then I can wish for your body to be back to normal... or at least make it able so you have an appetite or something. I dunno what I would wish for myself. Although I would probably just want to keep one dragon ball to myself to protect it from bad guys. Like that weird alien looking thing I met at the Red Ribbon Army head quarters."

Quote:
--Stats--

Strength: 14
Speed: 17 (-4)
Defense: 15 (+1)
Power Level: 10 (-2)
Ki Points: 35,700

((Word Count: 384))
((Word Total: 158 cool )
Eternal Reflections

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items