Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fangs & Claws - A Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplay guild for animals and animal-like creatures. 

Tags: wolf, animal, creature, kitsune, fantasy 

Reply Werewolf Rising (Werewolf/Lycan RP)
Clash of Fangs (roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:27 am
Suzume watched with mild interest until Ayre moved. She was in front of the male and seemed to be wanting to herd him toward the other territory. She twitched her ears slightly as she heard about being controlled by the moon. Yap that's diffidently Atsuko... She lowered her head and listened again. She didn't seem ready to attack, but tense in case she needed to act quickly.

It was time. Suzume walked into Ayre, but passed right through her. She sent her cold presence through her to warn her she was here. Suzume stepped forward and went through the male as well to warn him. She stepped over in between them and started to appear once again. She was a blue see through wolf, with an eye closed by three jagged marks over her right side of her face. She spoke up quickly so Suzume could take the male out of Ayre's way before something happened. "I will take it from her child, and you boy. I am sorry for your thirst and hunger, your kind can satisfy you if you follow me." She turned to Ayre and nudged her nose against her hand. "I'm sorry Ayre, I thought he was a Lycan and stayed quiet until now." She gave a small apologetic smile before turning her gaze toward the male.

He had moved his scarf and it revealed something dark against his pale skin. It was one of the dragon tattoos, and it appeared in a pretty obvious spot. She looked up at the moon and she yelped in worry. "Boy I suggest we hurry, Ayre's kind won't take to kindly to a werewolf especially during this time." Her eyes rested on Ayre as she sat down on her haunches in front of her. "I got to see you again." She gave a goofy smile trying to show her friendly side so she could soften up a bit instead of being so tense and worried.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:07 pm
Kiba_no_Inu
FangBro
((O.O.C:))

HisagiKurokamiMoonscar

User Image

~You met the "evil" me. You were a person on the side of "Justice". But still, I came to like you, Don't worry because we'll surely meet again soon...~

Hisagi closed his eyes when he felt a cold, eerie sensation pass right through him. He shivered a little bit, assuming that it was the wind in the night. He opened his eyes to see a wolf, a blue wolf that was see through. 'Am I hallucinating? Or is this real..?'

Hisagi stared at the blue see-through wolf, who had one eye closed with three jagged marks over them. His eyes widened when the wolf finally spoke up; 'I will take it from her child, and you boy. I am sorry for your thirst and hunger, your kind can satisfy you if you follow me. I'm sorry Ayre, I thought he was a Lycan and stayed quiet until now.' Hisagi had sighed quietly under his breath, his scarf still covering half of his face now knowing that the girl's name was Ayre...and that the wolf was obviously a spirit...

Hisagi then realized that it wasn't the night air that had passed through him, but the wolf spirit. He closed his eyes now knowing it was a warning. He re-opened them and looked at the blue see-through wolf spirit who had said that they should hurry, since Ayre's kindness won't take too kindly to a werewolf like him at this time of the night. He smirked alittle when the blue wolf spirit sat down and gave a goofy smile to Ayre.
'How cute..' He smiled with the thought to his head alone.

Hisagi gave a soft nod to the blue wolf spirit. "Very well..let's go.." He said softly in reply to the wolf spirit. He then walked off alittle bit but stopped and looked back over to the wolf spirit. Hisagi pulled the other ends of his scarf and had them wrapped around his arms to keep warm. He did not like the cold...

~If we could just start over, I'd at least want to go and see the fireworks Of the Summer festival together with you again. I said "Sorry" at the end.
You in the end said..."Let's be together forever"...~

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Kiba_no_Inu
Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:58 am
Reiko Iwamaru

Ayre wasn't sure whether or not to feel pity for the fellow as he asked for supplies. While he did seem to generally need them, she didn't trust him enough to leave her post to fetch such things. After he had finished speaking, the female was quiet for a long few minutes, but when she did finally prepare a response for him, the scarf he was wearing slid down his arm and showed a strange tattoo.

At first, she wasn't quite sure what to make of it, especially when he covered it up as soon as it was shown, but after a moment's thought, the lycan's eyes narrowed and her lips curled downwards to a frown. That wasn't from a lycan clan, she knew that, and seeing such a thing on the male's body confirmed her suspicions. He was definitely a werewolf.

Ayre clenched her fists a bit and bared her human teeth, ready to transform and force the guy out of the territory. However, just as she was about to do so, there was a chill that went through her, causing her to stop all actions. First, her eyes widened at the cold shock, but then they narrowed as the familiar blue wolf that was Suzume appeared.

The spirit spoke to her again, offering a place for the werewolf and apologizing. Ayre wasn't sure whether she should accept the apology, but at the light touch of the wolf spirit's nose to her hand, she sighed and shook her head.

"Get him out of here, Suzume. I don't want to see his kind around here," she growled, scowling a bit. "His scent alone will likely get me in trouble," she added, frown momentarily disappearing as the spirit sat down and grinned before her.

"... Yeah, you did. I'm glad for it, but you two need to leave before my superiors show up," she directed with the inkling of a smile. Ayre's head turned a bit as there were sounds of others approaching. She'd have to return to her wolf form before they arrived, otherwise, they might think she was slacking off.

Her gaze moved to the werewolf, to whom she nodded lightly and huffed out a breath before shifting to her wolf form once more.

"You may be different from the others (how I'm not sure), but I will have to kill you if you return here again," she warned, ears pulled forward as she looked up to the male.

After a moment, she touched noses with Suzume and sat down.
"Now go, before it's too late."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:03 pm
((OOC:How do we do the days? I get confused...))

Suzume

Suzume waited for a response and looked over at the Werewolf. She was about to get up and lead him away, but she wanted to say goodbye to Ayre. She watched him a bit as she heard the sounds of the wind ushing against her and the soft scuttle sounds of nature. The male looked cold from what she could tell, her gaze returned to Ayre as she spoke up.

She nodded quickly hearing about her superiors, and they should scram. She gave a small smile at the inkling one that Ayre gave. Suzume lifted her ears hearing footsteps which made her fur stand on end with fear. She kept her gaze down as Ayre turned into a Lycan once again and looked up to see her. "Warning taken, I will scurry them off if they come. Death is something I do not wish to see or smell anytime soon."

Suzume was about to turn to run ahead, but felt Ayre's nose against hers. She smiled and rubbed her muzzle against Ayre's, her scent wouldn't stay, but any lingering scent of a werewolf would leave. "I bid you farewell, and thank you Ayre. Thank you for not killing him at first sight, your a kind soul a very rare one." She touched noses with Ayre quickly before bounding forward as quickly as she could.

"Boy, keep up and keep your eyes sharp....and they will offer a warmer place." Suzume scrambled forward so the male could hurry up and not attract attention to those who were coming.

Ross
Ross was rummaging through his things and was looking at the young werewolf girl that had saved him earlier that day. She was sleeping heavily from the medicine he gave her, but she would get better soon. He reached over to touch her fur and saw that it was still messy and sticky from blood. He narrowed his eyes slightly with anger that boiled through him. I couldn't protect her.... a pup had to protect me! I need to start taking command again... He lifted his head slightly when he heard the girl take a deep breath in her dreamless sleep. The Alpha took a few steps back and went over to the kitchen area to look for cloth to wet and wipe away all the blood that was in the girl's fur. Might as well start out small....take care of the girl and take care of the others in the medical tents... He had found what he needed and started getting the cloth wet. He had his ears alert for any other howls, but could hear no other news of the hunting trip. They did catch an Elk, but that would be eaten quickly. They did not want to be hungry during the full moon....especially with the moon this filled. Ross pressed the cloth against the girl's fur and picked up the blood that was in the fur.

"Great...you need a bath..." Ross lifted up the girl and cradled her in his arms as if the girl was his own. "You reek...of blood...." He gave a disgusted face as he walked over to a door which held the bathroom inside. He pushed it open and looked over at the tub. The bathroom looked like an average room, a sink, a toilet, and a tub with a shower, but times it by 5. It was oddly big, but sometimes more than one person got up here to brush their teeth or take baths. It was a home for his pack, but all of them left when they started the hunt. Ross put down the female wolf in the tub and started the water. It came out warm, it always did. He lifted the wolf's head and waited a few moments as the water lapped at the girl's tail.

Atsuko
Atsuko opened her eyes as she felt water touch her tail and roared in fright seeing a human. She was about to attack the guy, but something stopped her. He had blood on his shirt and smelled of alcohol. The young wolf looked down at herself seeing that her wounds were stitched closed and didn't feel any pain. She growled softly, but stayed put as she took in the scents. The male smelled like her, wild and uncontrollable. He seemed to smell of others, but she couldn't pin point it just yet. She snarled and pulled her snout away from the male's hands. Her gaze rested on the water touching her paws now and saw it raise slowly. The water's touch was warm, and it turned red from the blood that stuck in her fur.  

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:19 pm
Kiba_no_Inu
Reiko Iwamaru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:42 am
((How? What do you mean by that? ; and this'll be my last post until Monday since I'll be gone ; catch you guys later~))

Ayre listened to the spirit as she spoke, smiling a bit at the fact that she had made a possible new ally. When Suzume rubbed her muzzle against hers, the lycan could have sworn she had felt it, despite not being able to feel the spirit before. It was a nice sensation, though, and much more comforting than the chill she had received before.

"I don't think I could kill something that doesn't have a chance to defend itself, even if it is a werewolf," she said softly, eying the male once before shaking her head and watching the two bound off.

Now, Ayre figured that she only had one more problem to solve: explaining to her superiors where she had been earlier.  

Kiba_no_Inu
Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:54 pm
Kiba_no_Inu
FangBro
((O.O.C: Sorry, my computer is crammed with too much stuff so I have to get rid of all my pictures and upload them to photobucket. My computer is stupid...I hate it...and I want a new one..))

HisagiKurokamiMoonscar

User Image

~You met the "evil" me. You were a person on the side of "Justice". But still, I came to like you, Don't worry because we'll surely meet again soon...~

Hisagi closed his eyes and looked down at the ground with tears brimming in his eyes when Ayre said to the spirit wolf named Suzume to get him out of here, saying that she doesn't want to see his kind around here then growling and scowled, then saying that his scent alone with likely get her in trouble. Hisagi looked up at Ayre who turned into her wolf form once more, saying that he may be different from others but she will have to kill him if he returns here again.

Hisagi wiped a few tears from his eyes. He knew he made friends in the hospital, but they have long forgotten about him. Just once, couldn't Hisagi make a friend who didn't forget him? Hisagi stared down at the ground, pulling up his scarf again and made it cover half of his face when he heard Ayre tell Suzume to go before it was too late.

Hisagi shut his eyes and recalled his old memories back when he was in the hospital. Even though it was a hospital full of sick and injured people, he befriended a lot of people there. He felt happy and safe there. Hisagi was very caught up in his memories, so caught up he did not notice what Suzume was doing, nor did he catch what she had said about keeping his eyes sharp and that they will offer a warmer place.

Hisagi shook his head and watched Suzume scramble forward, running after her. But while Hisagi was running after Suzume to catch up with her, he overheard what Ayre had said about him; him being something that doesn't have a chance to defend itself, even if he was a werewolf. Hisagi wiped the tears that streamed down his face, then it suddenly resumed to its cold, harsh expression as he turned into a wolf and ran next to Suzume...

~If we could just start over, I'd at least want to go and see the fireworks Of the Summer festival together with you again. I said "Sorry" at the end.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:33 pm
FangBro

Kiba_no_Inu

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:02 pm
Suzume bounded through the trees quickly and made sure the boy was with her. She dashed side to side retracing her steps before skidding to a halt. She raised her head and howled as loudly as she could, the message was short and clear. Her ears turned at random angles until she heard a small howl. It was her sister's and she was asking her sister to warn the Alpha that a newcomer was here. Suzume turned her head and nudged her nose against the boy's arm. "I'm sorry for the rush, but the Lycans do not like Werewolves...not sure why, but you're home now. Come inside, my sister and the Alpha is here. They will welcome you gladly." Suzume gave a small smile as she walked ahead leading the young wolf. She reached a stone path that led to a home, but it was quite big. It seemed to be able to hold up to 10 people. Suzume took each step with ease as she listened to the area around her. Nothing new...just the smell of Moose again... She flicked her tail side to side slowly as she thought of her sister. She was in bad condition when she left, but hopefully she was ready to walk around.

Atsuko was already clean and ready to fight until she heard Suzume howl. She of course turned into a wolf and howled back and bounded forward to run out the door. She landed on the ground quite loudly and skidded to a halt where the stone path came to an end. My sister's home! yes! She barked loudly as she sprinted forward to meet her sister. Being apart from her so long has made her edgy and lonely. Her insides warmed up immediately seeing her sister's shadowy presence. Her eyes were the only ones who have every been able to see a glimpse of her true form. A giant wolf made of flames shadowed over her sister's wolf ghost form, it was a mere child compared to her true form. Suzume never believed her when she started to speak about her giant wolf form, the one that slithered and always moved like flames. As Suzume came closer she pushed up on her paws and melted back into her skin.

Atsuko stood on her two legs as she stared at the new comers with her big brown eyes under her dark brown hair. Her face was small, round, child like face fit perfectly with her small stick like frame. She smiled as her gaze softened and her face brightened. Her hair swirled by her as she came up to meet Suzume and the new wolf behind her which caused curiosity to stir inside her. "Suzume!!! I'm so glad to see you again, and who's the new person?" She gave a big smile to the wolf and sat down on her bottom as she hugged Suzume's muzzle.

Ross went outside to see why the young pup went outside. Children are abnormal.... Ross narrowed his eyes slightly and sat on the fence as he watched over the group. His eyes kept close movements over the child and the new wolf that came. HIs ears twiched slightly as he listened to the other wolves in the pack. Some were coming closer wondering what the new scent was, but no howl had called them. They kept at the edges of the house, the house of the Alpha. Ross coughed slightly and rubbed his hands together as he collected his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:27 pm
Kiba_no_Inu
FangBro
((O.O.C: Welcome back Fang Bro! How was your vacation? emotion_hug 3nodding ))

HisagiKurokamiMoonscar

User Image

As Hisagi ran beside Suzume in his wolf form, he watched as Suzume bounded through the trees quickly, dashing side to side before skidding to a complete halt then howled very loudly, but shortly. Hisagi's ears twitched slightly as he heard another wolf howl back from the far, giving Suzume a straight face when she nudged her nose against his arm. 'I'm sorry for the rush, but the Lycans do not like Werewolves...not sure why, but you're home now. Come inside, my sister and the Alpha is here. They will welcome you gladly.'

Hisagi stood there and stared down at Suzume when she gave him a small smile then began walking ahead. 'I might as well just follow her...' As he walked followed her down a stone path, it had led to a very large cabin. And even though Hisagi was in his wolf form with a straight face still, he was wagging in tail to the smell of moose. He soon stopped and returned to his human form.

After turning back into his human form, he stared at the small girl with big brown eyes and dark brown hair. Though she was very small, stick like...she was adorable. 'She reminds me of Aurthur of when she was young....' Hisagi backed up alittle even though he was behind Suzume, he became quite shy after the girl greeted Suzume then asked her who the new person was...which was him. He stood there and watched the girl hug Suzume's wolf muzzle with a big smile on her face.

'She reminds me so much of Aurthur...' He sighed, crossing his arms with his eyes closed, not noticing the boy sitting on the fence....

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:38 pm
((Not completley back, have no internet at home so may post every once in a while. Only posting here because there are only 3 of us, don't want to start an avalanche of posting in the Soul Eater one..... When i get internet back at my house I will post reguraly at all the guilds. Just haven't had time, and got a few characters down and most of the drawings for the 13 Celestial Gods.))

Suzume welcomed the wonderful hug and licked her sister's face. Atsuko smelled of home as the cold musty smell surrounded her senses. She gave a big smile and hugged Atsuko with her muzzle. "Atsuko, little one you should have stayed inside." Suzume chuckled softly and licked Atsuko's face one more time before making Atsuko stand on her two feet. Suzume's ears twitched slightly as she heard the slight swish of someone phasing. Her cold black lifeless eyes looked up at the young man with heavy clothing as if it were winter. "I'm sorry you're hungry, Atsuko go inside before the other wolves capture your scent." She narrowed her eyes slightly and started pushing Atsuko up the stone path that led to the white house hidden skillfully by giant boulders. Suzume took a small step before becoming slightly larger. Her eyes turned a dark red as she stood by Atsuko to lead her inside. Suzume's scent of death covered hers as they walked forward to go inside.

Atsuko giggled and laughed as she was licked by her older sister. She closed her eyes and took a big whiff of the scent of death, the smell that shrouded her sister and will forever cover her as well. The death sisters!! We can never be found, death surrounds us everyday. Atsuko smiled at the thought of being able to hide from anyone simply by smelling like death. She giggled and got up as Suzume pushed her to go forward. She frowned slightly and looked over at the newcomer. She went up to him and looked up at his giant frame. Everything to Atsuko was huge, she was merely a pup compared to everyone. Atsuko's face brightened in a huge smile as she went up and wrapped her arms around the newcomer's waist. "Hello, are you going to be my big brother? Please say yes! My brother tried to kill me, and I need a werewolf brother just like you." She giggled slightly and looked up at the newcomer as her eyes flashed a dangerous red. Death was like a game to the young girl, but it had it's drawbacks which she has yet to see. Atsuko let go of the newcomer and giggled as she was pushed by Suzume. She started walking on ahead with her sister by her side. The scent of death covered her musty smell, it had dulled down from her scent of roses from being around her sister so long. The small girl stretched out her arm toward the tall boy and gave a sweet smile as her eyes grew slightly bigger to look as innocent as possible. "Your big eyes show how bad you had it! Come on let's have fun with our new wolfy friends!!" She chuckled and giggled softly as she left her hand open for the newcomer to hold. Her other hand rested on Suzume's muzzle as she held her on the spot to wait for the newcomer.

Ross narrowed his eyes again and looked over at the house. A maid came out the door as if by command. She carried a giant plate with deer meat cooked to perfection. The smell wrapped around the Alpha as he kept his cold gaze at the newcomer. His lips twitched away from his sharp teeth as he saw the little girl hug the newcomer. Great....crazy girl. I don't need a phys co in the family... but she's just a girl... I'll get rid of them if they bring trouble. Ross kept staring at the group as the maid came down the porch and walked the first few feet to meet the hungry group. He looked over the side quickly before seeing something flash by quickly. "Stay away from the perimeter." The Alpha spoke in a hushed tone but saw the flash of fur go back from where it came. He growled deep in his chest, the group was suppose to stay away from his house if a newcomer came. He could keep them away from danger, he didn't want anyone getting cocky and attacking the newcomer. The newcomer was his guest in the meantime, no one could touch the newcomer but him. Ross gave a small grin before letting his lips go back to the frown he always gave.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:34 pm
Kiba_no_Inu
FangBro

((O.O.C: No internet at home? That sucks. Yay~Once you get internet back, Arusa shall be happy because he is sleepy and lonely. XD He is needy for a Kishin. Also, I re-made his profile so it's alittle more like him. Also, the 13 celestial gods. ;3 I need to see the link for Yomigami again so I can draw her. ;3))

HisagiKurokamiMoonscar

User Image

As Hisagi stood there and watched Suzume licked the young girl's face before hugging her back with her muzzle, then saying that she should have stayed inside. 'So the young girl's name is Atsuko..How charming...' He smiled as he watched Suzume lick Atsuko's delicate little face one more time before making her stand on her own two feet. "That is quite alright. I do not mind waiting." Hisagi replied calmly to Suzume whom had apologized for his hunger before telling Atsuko to go inside before the other wolves captured her scent.

He smirked as he watched Suzume push Atsuko up the stone path that led to the house hidden by large boulders, soon taking a small step before becoming slightly larger than usual then stood by Atsuko to lead her inside the house. Hisagi then began walking up the stone path to the house, climbing over a few large rocks to get there. Though he stopped in his pathway when he felt Atsuko wrap her arms around his waist with a huge smile on her face. Hisagi looked down at the delicate young girl as she spoke so fast in yet a single statement before giggling slightly;
'Hello, are you going to be my big brother? Please say yes! My brother tried to kill me, and I need a werewolf brother just like you.'

Hisagi's eyes were widened with surprise after hearing what her own brother had tried doing to her. 'How...how awful...the poor girl..' Before hand, Hisagi's eyes were cold and harsh. But towards Atsuko, they had softened. He cocked an eye-brow when he saw the girl's eyes flash a deadly red.

Before he could give Atsuko a gentle hug back, she had let go of his waist and giggled before being pushed away by Suzume.
'Your big eyes show how bad you had it! Come on let's have fun with our new wolfy friends!!' Hisagi's eyes widened slightly at Atsuko when she chuckled and giggled softly as she held out her left hand while her other rested on Suzume's muzzle. He slowly walked over and grabbed it, holding it gently. It was pretty obvious; Hisagi was shy at this point since he has never had this much kindness expressed towards him in so long...

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:57 pm
Reiko Iwamaru
((I am back and with vengance!!! I somehow connected the internet from my phone to my computer.... after three grouling hours I got it!! I'm a happy camper :3))

Atsuko squealed with glee as she felt the werewolf's hand wrap around hers. A new big brother! Maybe he can help us. Atsuko tugged along the giant male werewolf. With each step she seemed to spring, happiness was fueling her insides. We can go hunting! Now Suzume doesn't have to protect me all the time! As the little girl got lost in her happy thoughts Suzume was watching his unroll. She smiled wondering if the new werewolf would take kindly to her younger sister.

Suzume shook her head as a deep chuckle sprung past her lips. Sh's going to run the poor thing down... Food? Suzume's nose slightly wiggled as she looked in the direction of a maid looking woman. She tilted her head slightly as her tail stared wagging. Food! Atsuko can eat! And the young lad! Suzume sprung forward past the two young werewolves and bounded right past the maid. The woman yelped and nearly dropped the food as the woman felt her body warm back up from the shocking cold that passed right through her.

Atsuko started to giggle and rushed forward pulling along Hisagi. "Let's eat! I bet it tastes just like deer!" Atsuko giggled and stood at a halt as she looked up at the maid. "Whoaaa....I feel so tiny!!" She gave a big smile and felt the aroma of the raw meat creep under the lid and make her stomach grumble. "Hey Suzume when's the last time we ate? Oh and what your name?" She looked up at Hisagi with big eyes and felt the wind pass by. The air feels nice, I might run later. She giggled and looked back at the food and looked at the maid. "May you please serve us? Pleaseee...." She gave a sheepish smile and looked at Suzume for aproval.

Suzume chuckled and gave a small bark. "Come on child, their is a table and chairs inside. You both should eat appropieatley, now that the home is open to us three." She gave a small warm smile as she looked up at the Alpha. She felt his scent wrap around her muzzle and mixed with her scent of death. She started walking up the path that led to the house. "Let's hurry, we musn't keep the Alpha waiting. We are his guests." She chuckled and bounded up the steps as if no weight held her down. I'm dead.... no weight holds me down.... nothing holds me down.... She tossed the thought around in her mind as she went up to sit by the Alpha.

Ross watched with mild annoyance and curisosity at the others. He didn't mind what the others did or how they acted, but everyone in the pack was different. Some could see the pup as unnfit and weak, but others would see her as a small warrior full of potential. He just saw the pup as a pup, with many things to learn and might grow to be an Alpha. He sighed and looked at Suzume as she dashed up the stone road. He looked at her blue see through form with a bit of unease. It's dead, but it moves like the living... He could see Suzume's chest rise and fall as if she breathed and she blinked! He looked at Suzume with curious eyes and then looked back at the others. What an odd group....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:47 pm
FangBro

HisagiKurokamiMoonscar

User Image

After grabbing Atsuko's small and fragile little hand, Hisagi could hear the same girl squeal with pure glee. He watched her tug along with him, and as he walked towards the house, he could tell that happiness was inside of her. 'I've never seen anyone this happy with my presence...Does my presence truly make little Atsuko joyful?' Hisagi felt like crying at this point. Nobody has ever accepted him; Not even his quaint presence or appearance. Infact, this strong feeling of company and love made a few tears stream down Hisagi's soft and fragile cheeks. "Thank you...Atsuko.." He whispered to her meekly, looking down at the rocks upon saying this.

He looked up slightly when he began to smell food. Hisagi was just about to ask Atsuko if she smelled any food until he felt a whiff a wind; Suzume had sprung forward past him and Atsuko. Hisagi then watched a woman yelp and nearly drop all the food. Hisagi felt his stomach begin to ache; That strong feeling of hunger was getting to him. Worse? It was making him dizzy. He didn't eat anything for one whole day. Hisagi shook his head, shaking away that dizzy feeling as he felt himself being pulled forward by Atsuko, hearing say that the food tastes just like deer. He gulped slightly. 'D-Deer...?'

It was pretty obvious that Hisagi has never eaten venison before. Sad to say that he has eaten rabbit before...As well as squirrel and lamb. Fish, chicken, turkey and beef were obviously meats Hisagi already tried. He chuckled at Atsuko after hearing her say that she felt so tiny.
"N-not really. If anyone is the small one here, that would be me..." Okay, now Hisagi was only just saying that because he was being polite. Pretty obvious...He listened to Atsuko ask Suzume when was the last time they ate before asking Hisagi for his name with big eyes when she looked up at him.

His eyes softened with kindness as he gently ruffled up her hair with his hand.
"Hisagi, and you must be Atsuko, correct?" He knew her name already, but it was still nice to get an introduction. Hisagi chuckled softly upon hearing Atsuko look at the maid with a sheepish smile as she pleaded for her to serve them. He then heard Suzume bark, saying that there was a table and some chairs inside and that they should eat appropriately. He nodded kindly to Atsuko, then heard someone say that they mustn't keep the alpha waiting --- Wait, Alpha? Were they talking about Hisagi, or were they talking about someone else?

Nonetheless, the strong feeling of hunger was hurting Hisagi on the inside. But even though Hisagi was a patient, polite young man, he would still wait...

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Werewolf Rising (Werewolf/Lycan RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff