Welcome to Gaia! ::

D-T3CH :: HyTech . Basement . C*cktail

Back to Guilds

Joint Guild for Hybrid Technica, The Basement, and C*cktail 

Tags: hytech, hyte, basement, hexes, cocktail 

Reply -[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-
[FIN:]Shoestring Budget, Airship Dreams[Sorcha,Cottage crew] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Deep

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:31 pm
Sorcha mock temptingly "Well I can get targets of people too, but in all seriousness if your hurting feel free to come to me I'll be there for you." Taking Dacj's gesture as a way to change the subject Sorcha asked "So what brought on this project any way?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:36 pm
Dacj shrugged. "I wanted an epic treehouse of my very own? I'm a tree climbin' kraken after all~ Also sharing a room with your sister can get old pretty fast, and Mirth's got Eli's old bedroom all to herself, and we've got to keep the guest one open so..." She paused, blinking. "I suppose I could move out, but I really like the pool here. And I don't need someplace big, just a little nook. I'll have a kitchenette over there," she gestured with her club, "and a bit of a bathroom there, and then there'll be a second story small loft for sleeping. Nothing extravagant, just...a place for me."  

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

Lord of the Deep

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:48 pm
"I can understand that, I wish for a real lab all my own rather then staking out a space in Na-kuns Vault now and again." Sorcha stopped then and was rather curious "Why did the little drink get a whole room to her self when two human sized people are sharing?" Sorcha looked around speculatively at the partially built house "And with it separated like this you'd almost have the privacy of living on your own but the benefits of staying, it's a smart arrangement, so want any help with the construction?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:55 pm
"Because I wanted Mirth to have a scale little world inside her bedroom," Dacj replied with a grin. And what a world it was too--Mirth was probably one of the most spoiled of the drink-babies, but well worth it in Dacj's opinion. At Sorcha's offer, she shook her head. "Thanks, but I'm pretty much doing it all on my own. Except to make Mom put in plumbing and wiring, but everything else will be my work. So it's only my fault when one day this house slides out of the trees, I guess." She chuckled--wouldn't that be a sight.  

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

Lord of the Deep

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:00 pm
Sorcha grinned at the idea of a world built to scale for the little being "Heh Dacj you'll be a great mother one day~
Building the place where your gonna live all on your own eh well I can understand that good luck and if the house does tumble out of the tree your welcome to stay at my place for a few days."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:20 pm
Dacj looked somewhat pained at the suggestion of motherhood. "I thank you for what was intended to be a compliment, but--well, I don't mind mothering things, but having biological children is..." She had enough body issues of her own. Why foster them on poor innocent new lives?

She had to smile at Sorcha's suggestion. "Aye, and I'll keep that in mind. Even if my house doesn't fall out of its tree, maybe."  

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

Lord of the Deep

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:30 pm
Sorcha guessed at the source of Dacj's hesitation "Ya know I really your body image issues are much more personality then your actual form, I think you'd worry about your body even if you where a perfectly normal human though Eli did probably make it worse~ I mean does your tentacled sister get all mopey?" At Dacj's quip about staying over Sorcha grinned hugely "I'd certainly like that~"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:52 pm
"Phoebe does not exactly have a wide emotional range at her young mental age," Dacj said, shaking her head. Phoebe thought everything was swimming along as long as she got to play her video games and got enough attention. And the kraken definitely disagreed--she rather liked her tentacles personally, but if she was a normal human...it wasn't like society was going to point at her for just being human, now was it? Unlike being a tentacle monster.

"Mm, well, we'll see," she said, trying not to drive Sorcha's hopes up too much. Even Dacj herself wasn't too sure about her own personal comfort levels, and staying over might be a bit more than she was really ready to deal with.  

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

Lord of the Deep

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:02 am
"Ya know being happy doesn't mean you have a small emotional range." Sorcha quipped and started to gather up her blue prints "Well I got a trip to prepare for, well at least you'll have this on Noelani your trips to exotic worlds will be for fun~"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:05 am
"Being tortured is the sign of a deep soul...or something," Dacj said, making an attempt at being snooty before dissolving into giggles. She turned sober again at Sorcha's offhandedness, and shrugged. "Hopefully." And while salvage missions might be fun, there was a trip to Phanes looming somewhere in the future that would be just as unpleasant as Noelani's kidnapping...  

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

Lord of the Deep

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:16 am
Sorcha paused for a moment at Dacj's pensive tone but she had already offered both her help and her ear and she'd just have to wait until Dacj was ready to open up to her though rather disliked the patient approach maybe she should put some pressure on Eli the next time she saw him and see if she could get some answers. Sorcha Gave Dacj a hug before heading to the rope ladder " Do you want to Start the expedition day after tomorrow?" she asked as she started down.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:23 am
"Ah...I'll see if I can get a hold of our volunteer-hopefuls right away then," Dacj said, surprised at the haste. Well, Sorcha'd said something about better the sooner, hadn't she? "Oh, and on the portals--I'll let you talk to Shimy about hers, all right? The one Mom uses in the Cottage isn't the only one that woman has, she keeps the others in some sort of deep storage. If you ask nicely..." Well, and from the sound of these salvage operations and the fact that Sorcha had a list of sites in the Old Empire... It was becoming apparent exactly how Shimy and Nageya had met.  

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

Lord of the Deep

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:28 am
"Alright" Sorcha said feeling a bit moody her self "I've got Shimy's number but it might be better to talk to her in person is she home right now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:33 am
Dacj shrugged. "Haven't the slightest clue. I generally try to keep out of her way. If she's here, she'll be in the library in the house--that'll be up near the front."  

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

Lord of the Deep

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:43 am
"Alright I'll see you soon." Sorcha slid down the rope ladder and started to the Cottage. she kicked a stone ideally as she walked she hated that Dacj didn't seem to trust her enough to open up to her, but she shouldn't give Dacj another thing to worry about. Sorcha wondered into the Cottage and after a minute or two locating the library and knocking on the door.  
-[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff