Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Slug Caves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Anonymous_Alcoholic rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:24 pm
[roll numero dos]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:31 pm
Akio recieved a polite no, and with that he left. He really didn't have much to say after that, it was such a simple answer that it didn't warrant a response. All he knew, as he slung his heavy gourd over his shoulder, was that he was coming back. He was going to get that damn slug woman as a summon, or he'd... Not get her as a summon.
[to the mist gates]  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:15 pm
[From Mist Gates]

"And so, we go through this bullshit once again, eh island? You will be mine!" Akio was in his determined state of mind, he had to be on this deathtrap of an island, and forged ahead, along the path that he had ignored on the advice of a snail.

Never. Again.

[1/2]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:21 pm
There he was again, standing in front of the great snail mistress Katsuyu. He was going to get her permission to use her as a summon, or get fed up and leave after trying. Either way, he'd get the summon now or eventually. He wasn't going to give this s**t up, never. "Lady Katsuyu, I'm here again to request you as my summon. Please say yes." He wasn't half as respectful as last time, but he was a little pressed for time. He never knew when he'd have to finish several missions or kick an a** or two.

[2/2]  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Anonymous_Alcoholic rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:23 pm
[roll one]  
Anonymous_Alcoholic rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:24 pm
[roll two, no whammy no whammy no whammy COME ON]  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:25 pm
Akio left, bitter.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image

████████████████████ ███████████████ {} ██████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxfield medic

[1/10]
Mi arrived at the location, a little dazed. It had been a long trip and she was not at all looking forward to venturing through this brightly vegetated place. Her gaze lingered to her right, something tell her it would be best to start in that direction.

[2/10]
Mi had spent quite sometime just climbing over steep hills, pausing at their peeks and then going off left and right. By now, she was utterly lost and had no idea if she was even going in the right direction. It wasn't until she reached a very rocky area that she stopped. Staring up at it, she stood where she was, studying it. Something is there... She thought, still staring. Finally a the 'rock' moved, untangling itself from it's wound position. Now that she was able to really look at it, there was no way it resembled a rock.

[3/10]
It was enormous and oddly out of place here. Looking down at her, the slug stared right back, the silent staring contest beginning until it broke the silence. "Another one...? Good luck, Katsuya is not me." Mi simply stared up, coaxing her head to one side. She wasn't the first person here. She nodded, ducking her head and bowing. Dismissing herself without a word she headed off to the left, leaving behind the large Slug minion who was evidently not Katsuya.

[4/10]
Her legs were starting to ache as she picked her way through more and more land. It was endless and it was hot. The mist she was used to breathing in was nowhere to be found so she was having a hard time adjusting to such clear air. It was time for a break. Sitting down on a greyish blue rock, she sighed. This was taking forever. As she mulled over her next direction the rock she was seated on moved, causing her to slide off and land on her backside with a thud.
"Ouch..." Mi said in a drone, rubbing her bottom. The little rock that had moved produced a body. It was angry, glaring at her with yellow orbs.

[5/10]
"How rude!!" Mi was a little surprised, staring down at it. She crawled closer to it, reaching out a hand and finger to poke it. It shoved her hand away with it's head. Mi backed off, sensing the hostility. "Gomen..asai..." She said, getting to her feet slowly. "Yeah, yeah, leave me alone I am not Katsuya!" It said, moving away from her and back tracking the way she had just come.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image

[6/10]
Mi continued on her way, very very irritated now. She was hot and sticky from perspiration and wanted nothing more than a bath right then. It was as if her wishes were answered when she turned a corner and was face to face with a nestled little stream. She approached the stream cautiously, squatting down and making sure she had not stepped, sat on or misjudged something for another slug. As she scooped water, she found it odd that the water was being sucked back.

[7/10]
Mi sat back and peered into the water. Was she not supposed to drink from here? That was when she saw it. A green shell. Looking in a more concentrated area she noticed a pair of eyes staring straight up at her. It was odd. This was the thing that was not allowing her to drink. She sat back, the little slug emerging from the water to get a better look at her.
"Are you looking for Katsuya as well?" Mi nodded. "My name is Mi..." The little slug was cute in it's own way. "My name is Izumi. You can drink from the stream now. I was just trying to get your attention." She said, backing up and sliding into the water again. For some reason, Mi was not really inclined to drinking the water where Izumi had just submerged herself under. Bowing, quickly, Mi continued on.

[8/10] She was really thirsty now and a bit hungry. She didn't know how long she had been walking around but it felt like days. Pushing through the underbrush, Mi didn't notice that she was being tailed. It wasn't until something literally fell out of the sky and hit her square on the head did she realize it. Crumpling to the ground, she laid there on the ground, ram rod straight and holding her head. Little tears welled up in the corner of her eyes.
"What are you doing here trespasser! One after another! Don't you get it already! Lady Katsuya does not want to contract with the likes of you!"Now that she sat up, Mi stared down at a medium sized snail, one who had a purple shell and was very angry. "I'll leave. As soon as I speak with your Lady Katsuya."

[9/10]
Mi responded, the little snail practically growling at her.
"What makes you think you are worth her time!" Mi sat there, considering her response. Well, she wasn't really worth much of anything but she was still going to try to meet her. "The only way you are going to stop me is if you kill me." Mi said, slowly getting to her feet. Her head was killing her. The little slug scoffed, letting out a string of profanities as she turned away and headed in the opposite direction.

[10/10] Mi finally emerged from an area of thick brush, finding herself surrounded by thousands of tiny slugs, white and blue in color. Looking closer at one, she noted that it was very cute looking. Were these another one of her minions. As if on cue, the slugs began to move all in on direction, merging with each other in the center of the clearing until creating a large slug, one that towered over Mi's entirety. Any normal person would have been freaked out but Mi ducked her head, bowing formally.
"You are Katsuya Sama, correct?" The slug nodded, producing a bow of it's own. Mi smiled, one of the rare smiles she produced, happy she had finally made it.  
chrissy b e a n rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image

[1/2]
Mi was a little nervous, never having seen such a large creature before. Clearing her throat she introduced herself first.
"My name is Mi Young Roo, Katsuya Sama. I am here to attempt to contract with you."Mi looked up to see her reaction, the Slug practically immobile as it stared down at her, passing judgment.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
chrissy b e a n rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image

Still silence. The Slug Queen did not say anything, she just stared down at Mi, making up her mind. Mi did not rush the Queen and simply returned her stare with one of her own.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image

Still nothing. Just this staring contest, much like the one with the large male slug from before. Finally, Katsuya seemed to relax into herself nodding her head in approval."I would be more than happy to contract with you, Miss Mi." She said, her voice very light despite her large size. Mi was a little stunned. Hadn't many people attempted a contract with her and failed? Things in the village had been going utterly wrong for her as of late but this had really been unexpected. She teared up, looking down at the ground. Here in the summoning land of the Slugs, Mi cried, tears sliding down her cheeks despite her will power forbidding her to do so. "T-thank you so much Katsuya Sama. I wont let you down I promise." Mi said, ducking her head down and bowing deeply to the Slug Queen who had accepted her despite all of her flaws.

[slug contract obtained]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Might Senju Flowers rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:48 pm
User Image

ʐєтsυợυ ѵợиɢợℓα

Zetsu must have strayed too far from the mapped location as he took the last turn....that or he zoned out somewhere during the journey through his nature retreat. All of this was completely pointless to think about now, as he was lost and very far from home. Like an idiot he pressed forward hoping to run into her somehow. The trails were becoming more and more overgrown with grass, the further he ventured forward. Something in his bones told him to turn back but curiosity ate at him fiercely. This could have been because of his new fond freedoms. Never had he even dreamed of walking through such beautiful landscapes.pressing forward Zetsu would cross a tree line that was saturated by massive trees, the likes of which he never knew to exist. The shadows cast by the trees would swallow young curious Zetsu while.
[1/10]

The young man hadn’t even realized that he was traversing a mountain. This could be his downfall as he traveled deeper and deeper into this unknown territory. The wonderment gripped him as he stopped constantly to look at the plant species that had covered the land. There were so many stark differences he was takin notice of, between the canes he grew up in and the outside world. While the caves were full of beauty all their own. Such as glowing stalagmites, remarkable rock formations, underground plant life and Zetsu’s favorite, the system of underground hot springs and pools. However, at the moment, all of those memories pales in comparison to the brightly colored flowers, the tall wild green grass, and unique assortment of trees and vines. This place was a true paradise in Zetsu’s eyes
[2/10]

Unbeknownst to Zetsu, this love for martyrs was in his blood. He knew not that he was a unique member of the senju clan. Shinobi who found unity with certain elements of their choosing. To him, being surrounded by nature was like meditation to him. As he traversed on the set path, Zetsu would frequently branch off, and travel deep off of the beaten bath. Only to be able to return to the trail without worry. Zetsu was fairy good at remembering certain trees and using them as landmarks. To some, all the trees would look very similar, but Zetsu was able to pick out key differences that stood out to him. It’s as if he were at home.
[3/10]

During one of his adventures off the beaten path, Zetsu came across an area with very large leaves attached to stems. He was in awe and he beheld the comparison of his arm to the leaf. They were easily twice the size of his young arms and he could possibly sleep in one if the stems could support his weight. Upon closer inspection, Zetsu would notice a small slug barely the length of his finger. In fact, they were all over the place once Zetsu really began to pay attention. Just as he had reacted with the lab animals, Zetsu jumped up on one leg, barely balancing on his tip toe, and assessed the situation. He had to be sure he wasn’t just stomping on hundreds of defenseless creatures. Lucky for him, the slugs didn’t seem to inhabit the floor, they were just all over the foliage. Thinking nothing of this, Zetsu got back onto the trail and set out further up the mountain. He was sure that the craziest plants had to be near the top.
[4/10]

After a good long hike up the mountain, Zetsu began to feel fatigued. He hadn’t eaten during the entire trip and he wasn’t even sure how far he was away from Sasagi. All he knew was that he could get back home if he so desired, but how many chances would he get to explore a place like this? If he could even ever find it again. Taking another detour off the beaten path, Zetsu headed for the sound of water. Sure that he’d find food and water near the water, he carefully and quietly walked up to the waterfall he had heard from the trail. After spotting the slugs, Zetsu knew that he needed to be on edge for larger predators on this mountain, if any. To his surprise, as he peered through the cracks in the bushes, there were no vicious looking animals to be found, none. This confused Zetsu greatly. Surely there should be some animals in this area. Water is the life source of the wilderness. The young boy would sit here for several minutes in order to see if he could spot any movement.
[5/10]

After realizing that nothing was coming his way, Zetsu stood out of the bushes and made his way for the water,he was still however, quite apprehensive about every step he made. His nervousness would slightly disappear as he refreshed himself from the cool waters. For such a warm day, the water was so cold and refreshing. Zetsu would even wet his hair to cops body, then he would remove his mask and clean the dirt and sweat from his face. Then suddenly a voice would ring out in his ear.
I haven’t seen a human here in quite some time.
I’m one fluid motion, Zetsu returned his mask to its secured position on his face and whipped around to see who had spoke. Only there was no one to be seen. Leaving Zetsu o server the area with intent, still seeing no one. Was someone playing games with him? Why speak and not attack first?
[6/10]

You can relax you know? Nothin hon this island will harm you if not provoked.
The voice rang out once again. It was as if someone was standing directly beside him, triggering the young man to whip his head around once again, this time out of curiousness instead of fear. How was this person speaking so clearly and yet hiding her presence so well.
Why do you hide in the shadows? Am I no worthy enough to speak to the voice of this mountain.
Zetsu said and he foolishly looked upward, as if talking to a god.
I think you are misunderstood. If you wish to know the source of the noice, you need t only look down.
The moment Zetsu looked down and to he side where the voice was most audible, he would find himself screaming like a 15 year old little boy and now sitting on his a** in bewilderment. Staring at the slug, he puked regain his composure and find his words.
[7/10]

H....how is an animal able to speak to me?? And where did you come from!?
Zetsu yelled and the slug laughed as if his expression was comical. Zetsu however did not seem amused. He had never seen a talking slug before and he definitely admit comfortable with this thing being on his shoulder.
Well you must be lost if you don’t even know that I can talk. Tell me young one, do you know where it is that you are?
Zetsu calmed down as the slug began to ask him questions. He thought to himself that maybe this slug wasn’t so bad at all.
Im actually a bit lost. I was following a friend in order to see where she was going and I lost her trail somewhere along the way.
hmm and so fate guided you here instead I see. I wonder....kid you be interested in meeting someone very special among the creatures of this mountain? If so you should continue to the back of the mountain after you reach the peak.
Zetsu’s face twisted up in confusion as he considered continuing to the back of the mountain. Should he trust this slug? Well once again curiosity got the better of Zetsu as he trudged up the mountain.
[8/10]

Coming up to the peak of the mountain, he would stop occasionally to marvel at the spectacle. The view from the top of the mountain was breathtaking. This mixed with the coolers radiating from the setting sun, made for a truly unique and awe inspiring experience. The slug that had been sitting on Zetsu’s should seldom spoke a word, she was very quiet yet helpful towards the young boy.
Whats your name friend?.
I am known as Katsuyu and you are?
Im Zetsuou, but you can call me Zetsuou if you like
I think that name suits you well Zetsuou-sama.
Perhaps it’s true what she said. It didn’t seem like humans had been to these lands in quite some years, maybe the slugs here were just lonely....or they held a more sinister motive in trying to lure Zetsu to the far side of the mountain. Despite his conflicting thought, his body would take confident steps forward to the unknown destination. Excitement griping him for what was to come. In case he had to fight his way off the mountain, Zetsu had devised an escape plan that should see him safely off this strange mountain.
[9/10]

Passing the peak and entering the dark shadows of the rear side of the mountain, Zetsu would taste more experience that would be burned into his memories. As the light began to drift behind the trees, certain plants and insects began to glow bright greens and blues. Then he would notice Ana in’s dance of slugs in this area, this must be where they nest or something Zetsu thought.the further he walked the weaker his legs got. He was surrounded and there was nothing that his simple plan could do to change that fact. Then suddenly the slug from his shoulder would, quicker than he expected it to, begin slithering down his arm, following the movements of the other slugs as the all headed for an area directly to the front of Zetsu. He was frozen in amazement as the slugs began to for m together thanking shape into a larger slug. Once it was fully formed, Zetsu would stand powerless before the massive slug that could swallow him in one bit.
I am Katsuyu, leader of the slugs here on this island. You have come here a lost child, unaware of the sacred ground you step upon. What is it that you do in life young child?
Zetsuou was noticeably getting furious at the mention of child. Zetsu had left childhood behind long ago. His body was that of a young boy but his mind that of a seasoned veteran of life.
I am a shinobi in service of all of these great lands. For my group I provide Eiseijutsu support in any way I can.
The slug fell silent for a few moments. Her head seemed to shift downwards a the young man.
Eiseijutsu you say?.... perhaps it was fate that you were lost here on my mountain. Do you deem yourself worthy to contract with me Zetsuou-sama?
Zetsuou sat staring blankly. Contract? Worthy? What was this slug lady talking about,Zetsu thought.
[10/10]

Thinking through the situation clearly, Zetsu realized that this being was offering her aid to Zetsu, and presumably only Zetsu for the time being, with such a being at his side, Zetsu could be sure to protect all the members of shishin without fail.
Ido not think I am worthy of such power, however I will prove my worth to you in time if you would stand at my side.
Zetsu blurted our without even knowing what he was signing up for. The slug presented Zetsu with a contract and instructed him on how to form the agreement. Giving his blood sample to the scroll, Zetsu would feel nothing as the scroll bound itself up, only to be absorbed by one of the nearby slugs.
The contract has been signed. Young Zetsuou sama, now I will share with you where you are and whom you’ve just contracted with. Please have a seat.
Zetsu then sat through a very long tale of beasts, wars and summons. All quite intriguing to him. The most being the fact that this slug just st so happened to be the being with the most expertise in Eiseijutsu. Zetsu had to devote to this training she recommended, if he were to utilize Katsuyus help in the future.

┣▇▇▇═─
┲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┱
cнαкяα~ 640 / 640 ~ sтαмιиα~ 185 / 185~ яץợ550~ αc36,600
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
єιsєιנυтsυ ╳ кυɢιנυтsυ~ Ƀ ≈ яαик~ sнιsнιη яợgυε~ тυятℓє

╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃

тєcниιqυєs υsєם

cнαкяα υsєαɢє

ιтємs υsєם

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: