4,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:45 am
The Eleventh AK
Luigi Mario VS. The World

This amused me.

And yes, Luigi needs another game, but it can't just be Luigi occupying Mario's usual role. It would need to be Luigi as the star of the show while still being the lovable underdog.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:52 am
******** you, I like Luigi's Mansion.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:18 am
Luigi goes to wii-ware! IN Luigi Mario VS The World! And it shows like, a whole bunch of scenes with luigi fighting things from the mushroom kingdom, and it's like the spiral stairs fight from "The Protector."

Nintendo would never let a character that close to branding be in a violent game.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:17 am
Luigi was tailor made for a Monkey Island Style Point and click.

That said, agreed with David and Kegan: all y'all Luigi's Mansion haters is bitches.  

Allegro

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:10 pm
If David, Allegro and Kegan all agree on something, if must be the most common ground ever.

Why hasn't Nintendo made like 5 of these games yet?

Luigi's mansion was kinda like a point and click. It was more of a point and suck-- IN THE BEST WAY IMAGINABLE!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:16 pm
I think they need to bring back luigi's mansion for wii. It would do so well! Just think of it! The point and vacuum and the light with the wii remote! Nintendo would get alot of money biggrin  

You Silly Wanker

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:23 am
[Kegan]
If David, Allegro and Kegan all agree on something, if must be the most common ground ever.

I was gonna say this.

There is no possible way the haters can be right if the three of us can agree on something.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:52 pm
How about a game where Luigi gets this huuuuuuge mech and goes into space and fights thi guy that wants to destroy the world because of the massive amount of Power Star energy. So he gets other people into the resistance against this guy and they go into space and destroy the fleets and save other planets and the bosses are HUUUUUUUUUUUGE mechs that can rape you in a second and then you have to try and survive and rape the boss and go to another planet and Luigi has this badass cape and a cool pair of sunglasses. Painted green.

HIS NOSE IS THE ONE THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK HE IS?  

MaverickDrifter

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:38 pm
Ahah, I just figured out the pun in the title...

HUR HUR HUR.

I'm a dumb . _.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:08 am
[Kegan]
Ahah, I just figured out the pun in the title...

HUR HUR HUR.

I'm a dumb . _.

Finally some gets it! wahmbulance  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Gielwich

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:53 am
Well, I find that Luigi should have a time paradox type game, in which he was the complete star, and Mario was shunned in the backlight. I dunno, like going through mirror worlds where Bowszer is the good guy and Peach was simply pure evil..... That, on my own terms, would be interesting.

PS: Luigi is the better bro!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:47 pm
I honestly don't believe the pun was intentional... and if it was, you still don't seem to appreciate Luigi's mansion... but whateverzzzzz  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Gamexrocks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:35 am
I actually don't mind Luigi's Mansion, it was really fun but I do agree that he needs more games that's on par with his brother xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:47 am
yes, its time he deserves more!!

But those pictures were pretty funny.  

I Dizzy-Kun I

LiNkMaN07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:54 pm
Definitely could go for another Luigi's Mansion. I loved the first game and would love to play the second.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff