Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dream a Little Dream

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. Offers a friendly environment and fun for everyone. 

Tags: Friends, Dreams, Chatterbox, Roleplay, Peace 

Reply Dream a Little Dream
Reccomend a contest? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarius Rin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:38 am
ART CONTEST!!!!!!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:20 am
Again, art, avatar and poetry are a top pick. ~~~

its_a_new_day
Crew

Karin Cross 101

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:33 am
What about a back to school avi contest?...you dress your avi in like a uniform??  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:40 pm
It may seem corny, but how about a riddle contest.
Riddles are always fun and im pretty good at them.
And im guessing the first few people or just person to get the right answer can win something.
I mean its just a thought. It isnt the best idea.
3nodding

II M e r i 3s xD II

3,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

razz sherbet

6,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:33 am
Rainbow x Toxic
It's already been said, but I think a poetry contest would be amazing... seriously! poetry is awesomesause
agreed biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:56 am
I like the poetry contest (: Or, some kind of writing at least xD  

StarsInTheMidnightSky

5,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:31 pm
II M e r i 3s xD II
It may seem corny, but how about a riddle contest.
Riddles are always fun and im pretty good at them.
And im guessing the first few people or just person to get the right answer can win something.
I mean its just a thought. It isnt the best idea.
3nodding

Im with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:35 pm
~ I like the hat idea...mainly because MY HAT IS AWESOME and it sounds like a challenge

~ I also like the poetry/love letter idea, I love poetry and junk ^w^

I say yes to both! And a poll would do good too

Wurlee
Crew

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

its_a_new_day
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:12 pm
Alrighty, everyone!

I was thinking since we had an avatar contest last time, and since it wasn't as successful as I thought it would be, we won't have one of those.

I will start a poll, just to be fair.

But, if we do have an avatar contest, you all must promise to participate!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:58 pm
Valentorv
Maybe there could be a tektek contest, but not themed. The winning avatar would have to be cheap enough to get quickly, say under 50k. Why?

I'm thinking of a "Make an avatar for our Guild Mule" contest. So she can get a new look while we're all at it too, and just so that the avatar is going to be put to use.

(Whoops, posted in the "Contest Poll" thread.)  

Valentorv

konan hio

Distinct Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:17 pm
an art contest would be wonderful there are many artist on gaia.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:29 pm
I have an idea. <3
Contests can be a help for other members to be active.
Becuase "some" wouldn't post unless there is a thread about contests.

I AM NOT REFFERING TO ALL MEMBERS.

How about a Bumping Contest?
It's actually one of my favorites. mrgreen
- The person who gets 50-100 bumps can get a prize. I preffer the contestants not to be limited so everyone can join but consider the fact that they couldn't get a prize about 100k or more becuase we also need it for the guild.

RPs:
- I am not expert when it comes to this contest but I think this is also a popular contest here on gaia.

Banner Contests:
- The Banners that wil be presented should be for-the-guild and also themed for the guild. So we can use the banners in our signatures, etc.

- We preffer this contest not to be Themed and it shouldn't be too expensive, probably 30-100k per avatar (or less) so more members can participate.

Art Contest:
- We would like to discover the creativity of our co-members so I would like to suggest this contest.

and

Posting Contests:
- The person who is active on the guild either Subforums or Main Forums will get prize(s). I think it would be good if the person(s) will be selected weekly.)

Sammmmmmmer

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Colorful Shadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:08 am
Saaaammm
I have an idea. <3

- The person who gets 50-100 bumps can get a prize. I preffer the contestants not to be limited so everyone can join but consider the fact that they couldn't get a prize about 100k or more becuase we also need it for the guild.

RPs:
- I am not expert when it comes to this contest but I think this is also a popular contest here on gaia.

Banner Contests:
- The Banners that wil be presented should be for-the-guild and also themed for the guild. So we can use the banners in our signatures, etc.

- We preffer this contest not to be Themed and it shouldn't be too expensive, probably 30-100k per avatar (or less) so more members can participate.

Art Contest:
- We would like to discover the creativity of our co-members so I would like to suggest this contest.

and

Posting Contests:
- The person who is active on the guild either Subforums or Main Forums will get prize(s). I think it would be good if the person(s) will be selected weekly.)

We currently do have a small bumping contest. I like the really big ones, too. We've had those in our contest polls, but no one seemed to vote for them!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:42 am
Colorful Shadows
Saaaammm
I have an idea. <3

RPs:

Banner Contests:

Art Contest:

and

Posting Contests:

We currently do have a small bumping contest. I like the really big ones, too. We've had those in our contest polls, but no one seemed to vote for them!

Oh, I didn't notice. Can I have the link?  

Sammmmmmmer

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Colorful Shadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:43 pm
Saaaammm
Colorful Shadows
Saaaammm
I have an idea. <3

RPs:

Banner Contests:

Art Contest:

and

Posting Contests:

Oh, I didn't notice. Can I have the link?

Sure. It's in the contest forum, which could have been an issue wink
Here you go wink  
Dream a Little Dream

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas