Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Free roleplay (Is now called "Fight or Die") Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:43 am
User Image

Again, her face was slammed into the ground, for the second time in a row. He stood with his full weight on her head, along with her sisters. She began to grumble silently, but she smiled slightly when she heard a perfect little plink. She reached up with her arm that wasn't holding her scythe, and grabbed the man's anklet. "How the hell do you know my sister, or me for that matter." She spoke sternly as she pulled his foot off of the back of her head. She rolled until she was a few feet away, then jumped up onto her feet. Still with her scythe in hand, she drove the blade of it into the ground, then began to charge at the man, knocked him onto the ground. "Oh, and, the only reason why I rely on my hearing is because that was the way I was trained. If you knew who I was, you'd know that." She looked down at him and her eye's grew wide. "Kyoya?" She began to stumble over her words. "I-I-I didn't think I'd be seeing you again?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:03 pm
"Yeah, it's me. I figured the only way to talk to you." Kyoya said, looking at the bush. "So it's you, Rain..." He threw a rock straight at Rain's head at full speed. He then got up. "Anyways, your father has a message." He gave Little Miss Death the letter.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:24 pm
User Image"Oww!!" Rain whined. "What the heck was that for??" She tasted a little blood in her mouth. "Oh, that's just dandy." She thought sarcastically, wiping it away. he jumped out form the bush, grabbing the closest rock she could, and threw it at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:32 pm
Kyoya took the rock Rain just threw and threw it back. "Sucker." Kyoya said.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:47 pm
User ImageRain dodged the rock and stuck her tongue out at him. "Well you can go suck one!" She retorted, and used her powers to make a bolt of lightning strike inches away from him. Rain smirked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:52 pm
Kyoya walked over to Rain, then held out a hand. "Miss Death, controler of me, stand back." Kyoya said, sticking his sword into Rain's stomach.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:00 pm
User ImageRain immediately pulled the sword out, gasping for air. She crawled over to the bush, wincing, and grabbed her candy out of her pocket. She slowly popped it into her mouth, and chewed. She tried to hold the blood back with her hand. She could hear her heart pounding in her head. "Crap, crap, crap, not good, not good!" Was all she could think. She used the last of her energy to make a lighting bolt strike right on the guy, and then she fainted.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:09 pm
Kyoya made a shield from the bolt.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:10 pm
User Image

She raised an eye brow. She took the letter and opened it and began to read it, but, Kyoya distracted her by saying that she was his "controller." She flinched slightly when she seen the girl get stabbed in the stomach. "Why did you do that?" She ran towards the girl, and shoved her way past Kyoya. She knelt down in front of the girl, then looked over at Kyoya. "When I'm around, you NEVER attack unless you have to. She's only a child" She glared at him for a moment, then looked down at the bloody. She set her right hand, which had a small sun on it, and began to focus on the wound. Thankfully, the child was able to use lightening, so, that made it easier for Death to help give the girl more energy, hopefully enough to keep her alive so Death could try to stick her back up.
After a few minutes, Death tapped the girls face, and said with a soft voice, "Wakey, wakey, sunshine." She smiled softly. Death knew that, when it came to saving people, she was amazing at it, but, when it came to killing, she was even better.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:16 pm
User ImageRain opened her eyes. "Huh?" She muttered. "Wait, I'm not dead." She thought. She looked at the girl in front of her. "What the-?" She was a little confused, but then it clicked. She smiled at the girl and quietly said "Thanks." Rain had no idea how to respond without sounding extremely cheesy. Then she glared at the guy." What the heck was that for, huh? You could've just punched me or something, but no, you had to freaking kill me!" She tried to stand up, but she still hurt a little.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:20 pm
Kyoya went over to Rain and slammed her head into the ground.* "What an obnoxious girl." Kyoya said to Rain.

*He has a tendency to slam peoples' heads into the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:29 pm
User ImageRain flipped over and flicked him in the nose. She squirmed around and whined "Okay, enough with the freaking fighting, I don't wanna be hurt anymore!" She grabbed another piece of candy from her pocket, and plopped it in her mouth. She smiled at Death, and offered a piece of candy to her.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image

"Kyoya." She looked up at him. "Please. Stop it." She spoke with a cold voice. She stood a few seconds after the girl did, then pointed out that she would still need to be stitched up. "Kyoya, you do still carry around a first aid kit, right? And technically, he didn't kill you. You barely had any energy left, this tattoo help give some of that back to you." She motioned to the sun that was on her right hand. "See?"

She nodded in agreement. "I completely agree." When the girl, Rain, from what Death had gathered, offered her a piece of candy, she shook her head, and said, "Thanks, but no thanks, I tend to avoid sweets nowadays. Thank you for the offer though~" She spoke with a kind voice,

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:50 pm
Hidan was freed from the floating door but was more spit out then pushed out. Hidan sat on his knees and had scars up and down his body bloody. He didn't want to move because it was going to hurt badly. He just sat there, on his knees, with no intention to move.  

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:51 pm
"Yes, I do, ma'am." He took it out, and patched up Rain's wounds. "Remind your dad that he has got to stop giving me poisonus weapons." Kyoya told his superior.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff