Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chancellor cherryclaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:05 am
123WAFFLES
same here i know im definatly not a timelord, but im not human either
dolofonos daimonas
I'm not a Time Lord, but I'm not human either.

then what are you?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:53 am
I am absolutely positively sure that I personally am not a Time Lord.

But I think I know someone who is, and I know they'll spot this thread. You know who you are. wink  

VragBlades

She awaits

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:01 pm
I may be a Timelord.... << >> I've been told that by people on the internet, and IRL

My History teacher is though. For sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:16 pm
Oh jeez, mine from back in high school must have been a Time Lord. Knowing a lot of history is one thing. This guy was just something else. And of course, he vanished the year after I had his class.  

VragBlades

Alkyd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:35 pm
Nope none for me .___________. fail  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:10 pm
I know a few people who have a massive amount of knowledge, although i don't know if they would be timelord (maybe timelords who changed their own biology).

@ Alkyd; Me too, i'm also terrified of the weeping angels. i see them alot in dreams XD  

Kurozumu_Miku

Intellectual Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Novice Healer 150

grandaire

Ursine Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:20 pm
I was suddenly drawn into a store I had no reason to go into after school today, and found... PINSTRIPE CONVERSE. And: THEY WERE MY SIZE.
I get told off a lot for knowing the most random facts... Even by my two friends who know random things as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:41 pm
I have a pocket watch that I always carry around but for some reason I never check it but i can't let it go. and I always know stuff that people wouldn't evan think about knowing and coming up with in a conversation lol  

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

Eclipse13579

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:46 pm
Chenrezi
Well, I've been picking up some of the Doctor's speech quirks, like Nine's "No-no-no-no-NO!" and Ten's "What? What?! WHAT?!" and "[statement]. Well, [amendment of statement]. Well, [amendment of amendment."
I cannot help but, every time I see something I like a lot, say "Fantastic! Brilliant! Molto Bene!" in combinations.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:09 pm
Me and my bffl HAVE to be Timelords. First of all, I know no one else that knows this much in Dr. Who then TheRealDoctorsDaughter (her gaia username) she knows everything there is to know. She is training me in the ways of the Time Travel. I also love blue boxes. If I ever heard "Police call box" I imediatle run around looking for the TARDIS and the Doctor and think "OMG OMGOMG WHERES THE DOCTOR! I WANNA HOP IN THE TARDIS AND TIME TRAVEL!!!"  

Darkness Dragons Revenge

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zuko Iro

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:27 pm
dolofonos daimonas
I've seen monsters and aliens that would make the doctor s**t his pants in fear.

who are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:58 pm
Heck yeah!!
In 5th grade I had a timne lapse, and I know somethings and I wasnt there, I understand Shakespeare Lit (quite easily), I talk to my self, and sometimes I'm just plain loopy.  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:04 pm
Well I might be a timelord but I think this guy in my english class might be. Or my english teacher.

I will admit it would be awsome if I was a timelord  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:04 pm
I don't think I'm a time lord, I just think I'm an alien. Most 'human' things confuse me no matter how many times i experience them, and well there just out right tedious, I do have a pocket watch though, I don't remember when I got it, or who gave it to me, just that I have it, its there, and the clicker thingy that opens it is broken. And hmmmm other trippy s**t? ummmm I see random alien things and that, but lets just blame that on me being a skizo >3<  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers