Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Faery Glamours Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anybody reading along?
But I'm roleplaying!
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Naw
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Yup
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:34 am
User Image
I`m like a spider, you are my fly.

Taranieth nodded at the enumeration of what the other would like to ask in the future. It would be useful to know what he was to ask so that he could formulate a response that would be exactly truthful an also not too scary.

Then the other mentioned a scandal. Taranieth sighed at the thought. "I hope they have kept it quiet. It will be a much cleaner job if I do not have to come at night and blank out memories. As to coming in animal form... I would have to wait until nightfall. My powers do not return to their proper amount until then, and just now every minute is precious. Tell me, quickly. Just how pregnant is she?" he asked quickly, walking the other to the forest edge. There he motioned for him to stay as he blended into the shadows and walked off. He was back within a minute. "Unless their rioting is very quiet indeed, she has not yet told very many." he whispered. "I could not hear them from the closest forest edge and my ears are much better than yours. They seem calm enough, for the moment. Now it is your turn. You must counsel her to keep the secret a while longer. As short a time as until tonight will do."

I`ll trap you in a web of delicate white lies.

((go ahead.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:08 pm
Although secrets and mystery surround me...

User Image
Patrick blinked slowly at Taraneith. "I honestly don't know how pregnant she is, I just ran off the moment Adrian spoke of it to me. Since she seems confident, possibly two months or something like that? Sufficient time to not have the blood and be reasonably confident..." he mused, shaking his head.

Then he grinned. "Since you do not mind, I'll ask her..." He had an idea, and though it did not appeal to him to pretend to want her at all, at least if he did so then she would later feel worse when he openly rejected her.
It was mean, but he truly hated that he had always been pursued by those he would happily avoid forever.

He nodded to the Fae creature beside him and then headed for the village. "I'll introduce you to her tonight..." He murmured over his shoulder.

When he had almost reached the village, but not so close that he was out of Taraneith's earshot, the female in question rushed up to him. He noted that Sarah's cheeks were flushed as she came to a halt facing him.

"Patrick, I don't know if you've heard yet, but I am p-pregnant with Adrian's child..." She murmured, breathless from her brief jog. Slowly a hand reached out so that she could caress his chest as a secretive smile appeared on her lips, moving so that she was pressed against him with her mouth to his ear.
"But do not fret: we can still be lovers even after I wed Adrian..." she purred, not caring to truly examine his expression.

Patrick shivered and, despite how it might seem to someone else, the shiver was born of revulsion rather than desire and hot memories.
Out of sight of Sarah and Taraneith, he bit his lip hard before controlling his expression and speaking in a throaty voice.
"I would not deprive any man of his wife: why bother when I can simply bed the rest of the village? No, if you wish yet another repeat of our 'lovemaking', then it will have to be tonight, here, in the forest."

He pulled back and attempted a seductive expression, which was far harder to control than his voice - luckily for him, the female was so thrilled and inwardly shocked that she didn't notice the lack of true heat.
"Then you can tell me all about how you intend to catch the most eligible bachelor this village has to offer..."
Unable to force himself to caress her in any way, he simply stepped back and strode for the village and his home.

Sarah was rooted to the spot. She didn't understand his comment about 'repeating' anything as they had never had sex or any romantic contact betwixt them before, yet she was fairly dancing at the prospect of being able to truthfully tell of how Patrick - desirable-yet-frozen Patrick Raphael Smith - had loved her thoroughly. All. Night. Long!

She sped off to think how best to spread - and embellish - this secret to the other girls - they never told their parents, as anything done out of wedlock would gain them all punishments - and relished the thought of how truly green they would be!

All had claimed to have known Patrick biblically - why be left out and looked down upon when you could pretend just as easily? - yet she was fairly certain everyone including herself had lied. After this night, she could honestly brag about it.
On the other hand, no-one had to struggle to believe it when one of them said they had slept with Adrian: once Adrian and the girl were given a little alcohol, that was usually that, and he was desirable, and what's most important, he had always asked to ensure the girl didn't mind sleeping with him.

User Image

... please respect my words and learn to trust them.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image

Taranieth watched with a mixture of admiration and revulsion. He never had understood how humans lied so easily, but at the very least the girl was being brought to the forest that night. He was a little confused when the boy mentioned a former night. To whom was he lying, and why?

But all in all the flirtation only made th boy more desirable. That he could so easily play with the girl made Taranieth wonder if those charms would ever be put to use on him... And much as it hurt him to admit any relation to a human, he had a very similar reaction.

The lady was fair, though a little bit more voluptuous than e liked them. It would be he who met with her that night, but first he had to stop her from telling all he friends. He ran to Patrick's side. "We are discussing this later. For now, you must keep her from chattering on about any part of the situation, and hopefully stop anyone else who knows from chattering. Quickly!" he hissed, shoving the other in the right direction. "Go!"

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:53 pm
Although secrets and mystery may surround me...
User Image
Patrick turned to Taraneith and gave him an expression bursting with horror, then gulped and controlled it before spinning on his heel to catch up to Sarah.
After taking a mere step, however, he went back to Taraneith's side and pointed to a pair of small houses that sat close to the edge of the forest. "The closest is Adrian's house, and the one just past it is mine. If you want me, then knock on the back door and I'll be the one to answer since I'm nearest to it - though not for a couple of hours, as I'll be out..."

Then he ran after Sarah and again couldn't make himself grab her shoulder, which meant that he went just past her and stopped in front of her. "You won't be telling anyone about our 'meeting', will you?" He murmured, his voice throaty once more as he forced a smile to his lips.
"Or about the pregnancy...? Surely someone would let your father know - by mistake, of course, but young women can be rather... excitable..."

Sarah felt her stomach flutter, but she raised an eyebrow. "Why wouldn't I tell them? We share every secret..." She murmured, then thought better of it and traced a hand over his neck lightly.
"What would you give me if I did not tell them?"

User Image

Patrick felt his face set in stone as he stared at Sarah's face, though his expression was still smiling even as he wished he could simply run. He slowly bent his head and pressed his lips to hers, swallowing the bile that rose in the back of his throat.

The startled girl gave a small sound and instantly wrapped her arms around him, unaware of Patrick's revulsion at everything they were doing.

As soon as possible, he disengaged himself and nodded, feeling as though he would throw up all over her dazed expression. It took him a moment, but he got his voice back and used it in order to escape. "You will not tell..." He stated, keeping eye contact. "Or else I will not be there this evening..."

Sarah nodded, feeling dizzy. It had been an innocent, beautiful kiss, despite her attempts to get their tongues involved. Certainly enough to keep her quiet even if she never stopped swaying. "Of course..." She told him, watching his back as he headed off to the other side of the village.

Patrick kept his legs moving, desperate to get to the replacement 'doctor' who had been teaching him in return for a set of objects and ornaments made of wood. She provided some of the wood, he the rest, and they were friends - she was far too old for him, and if she thought him attractive she had never shown it.
Hopefully she has something to settle the stomach... I had nothing to eat, not sure that's the best or worst news... I'm going to have to wash my mouth!

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image

He nodded and watched as Patrick ran for the girl.

Though they were quite a ways away, he had heard every word. And every one tortured him to no end. How could the girl be so foolish? How could the man be so manipulative? Was there no end to the depravity of humans? And how could she touch his so easily, so sexually, knowing he could take her then and there if his weak, mortal control snapped? He had to take this boy out of this disgusting society before he stopped acting and it became real. He could hardly bear such a thought.

But despite all this there was an admiration, a jealousy. Humans could lie so easily, almost as easily as speaking. They could so shamelessly flirt, as though they couldn't possibly be punished. They were hard to believe. How does it feel? he wondered To be able to break the rules? To be capable of playing so wantonly with others of one's own species? To be free to say whatever you please? It was a very interesting topic of thought.

When the two kissed, Taranieth was almost as sick as the other male. "That." he muttered under his breath "Was utterly revolting."

He hoped that it was, in fact, nothing more than a simple and disgusting piece of trickery. Because whatever his looks and other attractions, Patrick could never be forgiven for loving a woman so... eager to throw herself on anyone and everyone!

Watching them together made him feel as though he had just inhaled a particularly potent mix of spices, one of which was mustard powder. It was not pleasant. He rubbed his nose absentmindedly as he waited for nightfall.

He was much too busy trying to dispel the feeling in his gut to check Patrick's expression as he left, which was unfortunate because it might have been the best remedy.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:37 pm

User Image

Unfortunately for Patrick the lady did not have any medicine, and simply recommended trying milk or thinking of something pleasant. His 'pleasant' thoughts generally revolved around Adrian, but every time he tried to imagine one of his fantasies - whilst still listening to the lady - Sarah suddenly joined in, which made him want to heave all over again.

After an hour and a half, he had all the instructions for the objects he was to create, and staggered slightly with the illness added to the wood in his arms. If he had felt better, the meeting would have lasted another hour or so: the lady had not been required to speak of herbs, poisons and the rest due to Patrick's desire to find something to take his mind off of the ruined fantasies.

The young man reached the back door to his house and fumbled with the door handle, stumbling inside and round the corner to his room, where he dumped the wood on his bed.
Stomach rebelling, he grabbed the nearest piece of wood and his special knife, heading back out to the forest. He sat under a tree and tried to carve, but the knife slipped as a shudder shook him.
"Ah!" The sharp blade had made a deep cut into his thumb, yet as the blood began welling, he couldn't help it anymore: he leant to the side and dispelled everything inside his guts.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:18 pm
User Image

Meanwhile, the faery hung about in the woods near the Smith household, perfecting his plans. 'To ensure she does not yell when she sees me... I must take the form of Patrick, whom she is expecting. Ought I to... ick, that's disgusting. It would get the contact issue though. Gross. But unfortunately it's also pretty well necessary. And I won't be stopped from it, as she'll be perfectly willing... And expecting it... Stop her talking, and then I can ask her to come in two days... This is the most vile thing I have ever done. But what must be done must be done. I can't show myself the first night, she won't understand, and she has to have the time to tell everyone. There is no guarantee she can act convincingly, she must truly believe that she is not pregnant. I have never been so disgusted by what I am about to do in my life.'

That was when he heard the other walk into the forest and cut himself. He arrived in time to see the other doubled up in front of a tree. Well, at least it cleared up being afraid the man was too into his role. He pulled a flask out of his pocket and unstoppered it. "Drink this. Don't worry, it's just water, nothing else has been added and there are no spells on it, but it's the best thing for cleaning out your mouth. I'm sorry to remind you of tonight... but all you need to do is see me at nightfall so I can perfect my costume. I'm going to be the one meeting her tonight. As you. The spell requires contact with the area, what better way to gain it? She certainly won't trust me enough otherwise. Yes, it disgusts me as much as you." he said, with a look on his face that was a perfect demonstration.

He noticed the finger was still bleeding, and he grabbed the other's hand, licking the wound. "Heals faster. Not as good as if a gnome did it but I don't happen to have one handy."

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:44 pm

User Image
Patrick stared up at Taraneith, listening before taking the flask and swallowing a gulp of water. The sickness slightly faded, but she'd licked his lips and left her taste upon his own.
The memory made him shudder, but he pushed it away firmly and allowed a curious thought enter instead, even as he began speaking.

"I was thinking more that I'd introduce you...now I think of it, perhaps I could even tell her -," he gulped and forced his lips to continue moving, "that I want to prove she's pregnant so I can have a more lengthy affair with her...
If I say that you're a doctor, and remind her that I would not sleep with a married woman - I said that earlier, didn't I? - then she would accept it easier..."

A tiny smile came to his lips. "It's a better plan than having you OR me do - ugggh - that with her!"
His eyes were fixed on where Taraneith's hand held his, somehow making his heart thump a little faster. The thought bloomed fully, and he allowed his curiosity to show on his face.

"I have another question for you, and I hope you'll let me ask it..." he murmured, unaware this time that his voice had a hint of the huskiness he'd used on Sarah.

Surely my asking one question won't hurt. I'm not pretending to be in love with him, and although I don't wish to fawn openly all over him, he is gorgeous - especially when he isn't hiding from me!
I'm tempted to try teasing, to say 'you owe me', but wouldn't he take that wrong?
He sighed heavily, oblivious to the sound as he continued to think with an expression that now held a touch of sadness.
It'll take us at least half my lifetime to be comfortable enough with one another to start teasing...

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image

Taranieth was very relieved to find the other had come up with a plan more to his tastes... but he saw a major flaw. "We would have to switch roles. I would have t pretend to be you. You would be the doctor, I could disguise you, but you must remember I am completely incapable of telling her an outright lie. So I could not tell her she isn't pregnant. I would not risk having to say so, and besides, do you believe you could get away without doing it and have her be quiet? It is risky. And if it fails once we must rely on her discretion and acting skills. You know better than I what that would mean."

The faery raised an eloquent eyebrow at the words 'You or me', wondering why in the world the other was worried about his movements. It couldn't logically be the girl, she would clearly spend a night with any halfway decent man who asked, though of course few of the truly decent ones would.

And then he used that voice. Taranieth's senses were suddenly on high alert. He couldn't be... no... This man can not truly want me, he told me not three hours ago he had a love interest!

He decided to test it.

His eyes widened and he leaned in, licking his lips, flirting right back. "Oh, of course you may ask, Patrick." he whispered seductively into the other's ear.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image
Patrick felt his mind split into sections, one part analysing what Taraneith had said about what needed to be done about Sarah, another echoing with the mantra 'he's not Adrian, you know!', and the final part completely uncaring for any protests.

He pulled back enough to stare directly into Taraneith's eyes, voice still that throaty rumble. "I want to know if you would be willing to help me out. See, the wretched woman tried to tongue me, and it's left the disgusting taste of her in my mouth - I made the mistake at some point of licking my own lips - despite the water you kindly gave me."

He took a breath. "I was also wondering, purely for future reference of course, how you needed to be informed of my consent to anything.
Would I need to voice it, aloud and clear?
Could you simply read my body language, despite how it can be misinterpreted?
Would you have to wait for me to make the first move?
Or would you have to have all three forms of consent from me before proceeding?"

Patrick smiled softly, sincerely. "I do not currently love you, but I can't force myself onto Adrian - he wouldn't want me since he never has - and women repulse me.
You are, it has got to be admitted, gorgeous, and though I don't know you now we have at least as long as I live together, so we might as well start to learn."

He held up a finger on the hand that Taraneith did not hold. "I'm only asking for a kiss for now, since my first was - not something I ever want to experience again. My stomach still rolls if I dwell upon the mere thought of it!"

The young man braced himself - perhaps he had been too brutally honest and would now be rejected? - before repeating the question: "Would you be willing to help me remove that memory and sensation by kissing me?" He whispered, holding his breath.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image

The other went through quite a bit of a ramble to get to the point. Each word etched a more surprised expression onto the beautiful features of the wood faery. But it was a very good kind of shock.

Taranieth smiled. I might just be able to have him.

He pinched the boy's chin, holding him there as he planted a kiss on those perfect, warm lips. He knew the other might be scared away if he moved too fast. No tongue work, nothing past the barest brushing of lips, but he was left with a sort of electric tingle even when he moved away. "I'm not sure what the limits are, how far I could take it." he murmured into the other's ear. "You see, I've never before been in any doubt of the person's answer. And it may be different between us fae. I've never had a human before..."

He moved off him, and dropping the almost mocking seductive tone, completed the thought. "But I will move at your pace. If you are too embarrassed to ask me... then I have no right to take a man so far from ready. But you have all the time in the world to make it happen, if such is your wish."

He turned his head to the heavens. The sun was nearly set. "But we have more pressing matters than you lips- and whatever other parts of your body- to attend to. What are we to do about Little Miss Pregnant?"

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:22 pm

User Image

Patrick shivered, pleasantly surprised at the feeling of Taraneith's lips on his - was it just him, or did some kind of soft form of lightening linger as they separated? It definitely felt like his lips were tingling!

He nodded, storing the information away in the back of his mind for later as he allowed his brain to take over - though he still dimly felt the delicate awareness of where Taraneith's lips had been as he spoke.

"Well if you can't lie... perhaps you simply bend the truth the tiniest bit? If I tell her that you're a doctor and keep her attention on the idea that if she is not pregnant then we can be a 'couple', you can say that you doubt the pregnancy will last very long?
Afterall, in her eyes it would not be a lie as she is to discover the lack of a baby soon. If we're really careful, we could say something about her not being a parent for long, and allow her to assume that it is a mythical - doomed? - pregnancy...?"

He suggested these things calmly, thinking them through and waiting to see whether they would answer their needs.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:42 am
User Image

Taranieth gave up arguing that point. It would take too long, and they were nearly out of time. "All right. So presuming we manage to get her to believe she isn`t pregnant. Then what? She will expect what she came for." he said quickly. "Not to mention I need a lot of skin contact for the spell to stick for eight months. She`ll need a period, and her stomach will need to stay flat, and that`s more complicated than it seems because it`s not just the appearance I`ll have to change, it needs to feel flat too. It can`t change the apperance of her dresses, either. There are a million details and all of them need to be perfectly fixed for the next eight months. Also I need to have a small monitor spell which will alert me a few hours in advance of when she is about to give birth that I may rush over and explain everything. And take away the child. As I have said before I doubt her acting skill and secrecy too much to pin anything of importance on them."

((Short, but I need to run.
Edit: I`m back and since you aren`t on I`ll make it longer.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:17 am

User Image
Patrick frowned as he listened to everything that needed to be done, then held up a hand as his brain produced a plausible solution to their problem.
"Don't suppose you'd prefer to knock her out gently and then hold her in your arms? Afterwards I can stay with her and pretend that she fainted with the news, then tell her that I think it best if she simply go home to deal with the shock - what monster would force himself upon a woman who fainted?"

He grinned slowly. "I wouldn't allow her time to think through what I said, and carry her home in a way that traps her arms to her sides. Deposit the woman on her doorstep, and then that's all done!"

The young man stood up hastily. "I just need to ask the lady to check which plant it is - no point going through all of this only to poison her by mistake!"
He went two steps and turned. "If she turns up before I get back, then you can either introduce yourself as a friend of mine - also waiting for me, of course - or just hide until I come back..."

... please respect my words and learn to trust in them.

((Shortness isn't the worst thing! ^_^
Afterall, this isn't the longest reply either! >.<))  

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image

Taranieth grinned. "That." he said, admiring, "Is one incredible plan. And fortunately, I am capable of knocking her out. Hypnosis is not my skill but any fae can knock a human out temporarily."

He looked at the sky. It was nearly dark. "Let us run." he said, grabbing Patrick by the hand and leading him through the forest, which somehow never seemed to be in his way. The trees did not move, yet he could run in a straight line without so much as batting a branch away.

They were soon close, and suddenly, through the cover of the forest, they heard her. "Patrick, are you there?" she called hopefully.

Taranieth whispered in the other's ear as he pushed him in front. "Right behind you."

He was already in the form of a slightly pudgy human in his forties, with dark hair and a receding hairline. He even carried the appropriate accessories, a large black bag and a silver-topped ebony walking cane. He was much better at transformations when the moon was up.

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff