Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Which sword is better? *Check out the new poll guys!! :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Sword Is Better? *Updated
  Buster Sword
  Gunblade
  Keyblade
  First Tsurugi
  Rapier
  Masamune
View Results

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:08 pm
My vote goes to the gunblade mainly because it looks cool. It's impractical, it defies a lot of physics, but man, it's cool. whee

On another note, The buster sword in Advent Children is beautiful too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:10 pm
diazo_figero
id have to say buster sword but more specificly the one from the movie that splits into like 8 parts...

so true i love the buster sword if it was close range but for far range itd be the gun blade so i cant tell which id pick sweatdrop  

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

HyperActivity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:24 pm
As a saberist, I actually vote for Rapier. Gun blades seem impractical, the Masamune is long, but also seems impractical O.o I mean, you'd have to really practice with that thing... Buster sword is awesome, yes, but I'm not a power person, and it seems rather unwieldy. I think it's meant more for smashing and crushing than actual cutting, even if it is a sword >.< Likewise with First Tsurugi, even though it can be taken apart. Keyblade... uh, that's a key. Nothing else to say.

Rapier is light, flexible, and suitible for all around combat, even if it might lack some of the power that the others have... (except the Keyblade. Yeesh.) Because of its versitility, I like that one the best biggrin

Plus a red rapier is awesome, and I'm a Genesis fan >w<  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:19 pm
The bustersword is preety bigg but the gun blade could shoot you from a far so idk u choose  

Jactmonty

3,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200

Guilao Rian

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:01 pm
I personally like the rapier it becomes a lightsaber :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:36 pm
buster sword ill give you one guess why... >.>  

Dark Cosplays

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lightning_Ferris_13

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:20 pm
well i just really love the First Tsurugi, it's just epic  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:15 pm
Hmm. The Masamune is bloody cool but it's extremely unwieldly. If you hit and miss, Lady Inertia won't be helping you at all. The Buster Sword is also cool and just barely useful. I've seen a guy with a homemade buster perfect in every aspect, he almost broke his back trying to chop a 3-inches-thick piece of wood. The First Tsurugi must be a goddamn hassle to fight with too, unless you're Cloud. Can't really say anything on the rapier, and the keyblade... is a club, not a sword. I'll stick with the gunblade, the handle seems pretty anatomical, and it's awesome to boot. A shame it's not an actual gun that fires blades, because that would rank right up there with 'Jetpack Shark' and 'Nuclear Velociraptor' on the coolness factor.  

Shuyin Frostheart

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200

GAlA Site Assistant 72

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:07 pm
^ Some versions of the keyblade are sword like. But even if it was a gun that shoots blades, it wouldn't rank up there with Rocket Propelled Chainsaw.

Also, honestly the Buster sword isn't that big compared to swords on other video games (look at some Dragonica Online swords compared to their bodies, and Garland in Dissidia!).

Of all the swords listed here though, I like the Fusion Swords the best. The "First Tsurugi" (it's actually called the First Ken) is just the base of the Fusion Swords. Made for some totally cool battles, dude~

The Masamune odachi and "rapier" are just way too impractical. And the gunblade looks cartooney.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Masamune pwns.

Jenji Aetherinata

Angelic Strawberry

25,575 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

marieaskelinton

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:34 pm
none of them. i vote on kadaj's sword. the souba.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:04 pm
xXOtakuMasterXx
buster sword ill give you one guess why... >.>

where did u get the sword and how much i wud luv one  

fireheart47

fireheart47

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:12 pm
The first tsurugi and gunblade
tsurugi cuz each peice can be used very quickly and easily cuz they wud b small. together it wud b pretty much another buster blade so.....
The gunblade cuz it 8 u cud shoot while striking to create vibrations and cause much more pain to ur enemie  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:55 pm
My fav sword is the First Tsurugi because its a ton of swords in one plus its got a Gunblade all of them combined is a bolster sword  

iBlack Star-Kun

Desirable Sex Symbol

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:40 pm
I don't know how many of you have played Dirge Of Cerberus, but I voted for Gun Blade because when you see Weiss's Gun Blades, they're actually REGULAR Katanas *I can't get over Masamune* with Barrels on top that fire like a Shot Gun. Which is pretty freakin' awesome in my opinion. There's also Rossoso's Blade *Don't know name* that is a Double Edged Sword/Blade, with a Shot Gun Barrel. So for Gun Blade Fan's like me, think outside Squall too.  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff