Welcome to Gaia! ::

Complete Booty

Back to Guilds

Complete list of the best tanks on gaia & Complete guide on booty grab 

Tags: Booty, Booty grab, gold, rich, guide 

Reply Complete Booty
Manny, Societal and Kenshin chat thread --- others welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Societal Downfall
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:29 pm
The only fish I used to like from 1st strike were gnomes... but ever since I bought them and they didn't glow in large groups in my tank (the other two gnome tanks always had 13-15 gnomes glowing! I get 9-12), I haven't liked em that much anymore. So yeah, all of 1st strike can rot for all I care razz I think they should just pull first strike entirely.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:15 pm
I realized something, and I will discuss it with the guild. The Spam Tapping Trick is most effective when all fish are the same size and same species. Even 1 Lawnshark in a 16 Airshark tank can throw it off. This is why scores on Kins_ferr's tank are higher than mine tank. It's the same for dolphins, gwees and stone coatls. They must all be mature (Grown up) and the same fish for it to be effective. Effective means they won't move for about 40 seconds. Ineffective it can be from 10-20 seconds.  

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

Societal Downfall
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:25 pm
The Infamous Manny-kun
I realized something, and I will discuss it with the guild. The Spam Tapping Trick is most effective when all fish are the same size and same species. Even 1 Lawnshark in a 16 Airshark tank can throw it off. This is why scores on Kins_ferr's tank are higher than mine tank. It's the same for dolphins, gwees and stone coatls. They must all be mature (Grown up) and the same fish for it to be effective. Effective means they won't move for about 40 seconds. Ineffective it can be from 10-20 seconds.
Oh, but you can keep them in their place, it takes a bit more work, but you can still tap the tank once the game has started. I told Hells about the trick and she updated her tapping trick to include a screenshot of what I mean. Go into my guide here and I've linked to her post describing it.

That's interesting though... I always wondered why some stayed longer than others.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:56 am
I know that, but my analysis is still correct from what I seen. Test it yourself.  

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

HollywoodNobody

1,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:47 am
The Infamous Manny-kun

oo... but i thought the tap doesnt work on land dwelers....
about the 40 sec / 10 sec thing.... i think the longer fish that stays... is the last fish that gets to the middle
but if u do a rapid tap... all the fish wont even budge till the game ends  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:30 pm
HollywoodNobody
The Infamous Manny-kun

oo... but i thought the tap doesnt work on land dwelers....
about the 40 sec / 10 sec thing.... i think the longer fish that stays... is the last fish that gets to the middle
but if u do a rapid tap... all the fish wont even budge till the game ends
Nope. Even Kins_ferr's Airsharks move eventually, even if you tap it 100 times before the game starts. I have yet to play a game where no fish moved throughout the entire game. It doesn't work on Landdwellers. Right now, we only know that ti works on Dolphins, Airsharks, Stone Coatls, and Gwee's. Oh yes, it works on Cathulas too but who cares lol  

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

Societal Downfall
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:37 pm
As I said, you just tap the tank mid-game.

When I play dolphins, if I don't use the tapping technique, every time they release red coins I get a short lag spike. I just tap the tank every 6-10 seconds to keep the dolphins from moving the entire game.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:12 pm
That doesn't seem to work for me. I'm going to test it.

Edit: It did the opposite! They moved as soon as I started tapping again -_- Well whatever, I'll study it more.  

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

Societal Downfall
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:14 pm
Well, just today (never before) I've been finding the blue bar along the bottom isn't working as well as usual.

A couple times it didn't 'act' as if I had tapped the tank, but it seems to be back to normal. The problem with the bar along the bottom is that usually that 'tap' lasts a lot shorter period of time and like you said, not for the same amount of time with all fish.

Usually I try to tap it every 8-10 seconds and there is almost no moving by any of the fish.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:43 pm
Liz-Sil
I actually meant how many personal tanks that other guy has xd

lol! i have 9 (soon 10) tanks in all! i also have a few emergency tanks out ther but they will go unnamed wink  

Lord Uesugi Kenshin
Crew

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lord Uesugi Kenshin
Crew

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:47 pm
Societal Downfall

Usually I try to tap it every 8-10 seconds and there is almost no moving by any of the fish.

same thing i do... almost always works  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:53 pm
Societal Downfall
I think he's up to like 8 tanks, but only 4 or 5 of them are serious booty grabbing tanks.

@ 1 mil a day i think their all "serious booty grabbing tanks" wink  

Lord Uesugi Kenshin
Crew

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:33 am
That's too many tanks >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:44 am
The Infamous Manny-kun
That's too many tanks >.>

lol! its not as much work as it sounds xd  

Lord Uesugi Kenshin
Crew

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Infamous Manny-kun

Profitable Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:08 pm
Still, you are a lot richer than me. I couldn't afford 10 tanks.  
Complete Booty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff