Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Royal Palace and City of Wearwynn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:47 pm
Violet took his hand, remembering everything Mit taught her. "I'm Violet," she said, politely. "It is a pleasure to meet you."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Judus helped her to stand and kissed the back of her hand, "It is an honor to meet you Lady Violet." He then looked back to Mit, "Come Mitica, I can not have one of the heros of the war Kneeling on my floor." He smiled warmly, and released Violet to help Mit stand. "You should be seated in a place of honor."

Mit did as ordered with little expression on his face, "That is hardly anything worth talking about Your Majesty. I was only doing my duty."

Judus laughed brightly, "Protecting the Guardian of the dragon, and using all your magic until you turned to stone and died, just to protect my beloved sister from a rain of arrows can hardly be called 'not worth talking about'. Had you allowed me I would have given you a duke's title and land for all you did. You are a hero beyond the meaning of the word."

Mit looked down and away, "Your Majesty, please do not speak of my moments of embarrassment in such a loud voice."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:12 pm
Violet stood by and merely listened to the conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:36 pm
Judus laughed again, and looked to Violet, "Tell me lady, does what I just described sound like something embarrassing?"

Mit blushed slightly, "Lady Violet you do not have to answer that. His Majesty is merely teasing me."

"I am, but I would still like to hear her answer." Judus said, he looked to a servant, "Release the court, I will meet with my guest in a less informal setting."

The other nobles came back to their feet, and exited, and Ambersky was standing, his wings folded. He waited, should Tora have anything he wanted to say.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:39 pm
"No, it sounds noble," Violet replied, looking to Mit.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:44 pm
Tora was just silently watching and listening, like he normally does.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:53 pm
Mit blushed brighter, "I was foolish enough to over use my magic and kill my self. It is an embarrassment to my position."

Judus laughed, "Mit why don't you take the ambassators to my study. I'm sure you are all very tired. I will have refreshments sent, but I'm afraid there are some things I must do before wee can all sit down and discuss why you have come. Please excuse me."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:55 pm
"Of course," Violet said and curtsied again.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:28 pm
Mit bowed from the waist, "You majesty... How is the princess?"

The king had turned away, he stopped however and looked back to Mit, "Wrynn? Listless without you old friend." He turned and walked away, waving over one shoulder, "She's probably in the queen's garden, right now, if you truly wish to see her."

Mit stood straight again, looking worried, "I should not leave, the people under my care."

"So be it." Judus said, in a voice that held slight disapproval.

Mit looked back to Violet, and gestured to the grand door, now open to let the other guests out. "If you'll follow me, going this way is faster."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:35 pm
"OKay," Violet said, smiling a little bit.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:00 am
Tora got up and followed them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:36 am
Mit led the way through the castle, the halls were made like mazes, not easy for anyone to breach the inner most rooms, the royal families safe rooms. They had to pass through several public rooms and more than a few dimly lit halls, until Mit opened a plain door and held it for the others so walk into the lavish room.

The room it's self gave off a warm feeling, while still being business like. There was a thick soft carpet, lain over the old stones, everywhere there was cold stone a tapestry hung, to keep out the cold. In other places, book shelves that went to the ceiling, with ladders to reach the higher shelves. The desk, dark with age was the only thing that made it feel like a serious room.

A servant bowed as he finished lighting the fire. Two others quickly climbed from their knees, next to the large couch they'd been setting up. It was originally made for young dragons, but had been repaired so Ambersky might use it. The king had pulled it out of storage so Tora might use it.

"This is the king's study, feel free to make yourselves comfortable," Mit said, moving over to the wet bar and pouring himself water, and whiskey. "I don't suppose either of you want a drink?"

Ambersky walked over to the fire and sat just far enough away from the flames not to set himself aflame, "Barely here half an hour and your already drinking, Mitica?"

Mit shot him a look, "Unlike some I don't have skin of stone. All the people staring at me has me so on edge, I think if I heard a book drop I'd shoot someone with a lighting bolt... Eliss," Mit called stopping one of the servants, "Can you bring some of the bread, and cured meat, Wearwynn is so famous for?"

"Wine as well Lord Mage?" The older servant asked.

Mit looked over to Violet and Tora, "Would you two like to try some of it? They have a non-alcoholic version..."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:39 am
"No, thank you, everything here is quite enough," Violet said, politely.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:41 am
Tora shook his head in reply.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:49 am
"I will return shortly with the food..." The servant bowed, and backed out.

Mit turned away before the door was even shut and sat down gracefully in one of the large, well padded chairs. He didn't speak again until he heard it click shut, "You two did wonderfully... What do you think of Wearwynn?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff