Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Introduction Page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allerisse

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:10 pm
Hello, everyone, I'm Allerisse.

I'm 23, and have been here since 2004. I just came back from a long hiatus.
I'm a big fan of zombie themed thingies, like videogames, books or films. I am obsessed with horror folklore and urban legends. ninja

I'm also an advocate of animal rights.

Nice to meet you all!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:46 am
                Sweet memories of you will never fade.

Hihihi. I'm Sesshoumaru`, please call me Sessh. : D

I've been on Gaia since late 2004, and I've been loving every minute of my sad little virtual existence. Gaia is the reason I have no life. I ran across theMeji's signature and thought a magazine for Gaia was such an amusingly adorable idea -- so I clicked that tiny magazine cover (with all my link clicking vengeance). : 3

I'm a twenty year old American living in good ole Georgia. <3 My hobbies include but are not limited to fashion, martial arts, painting, writing, fried baby legs and Japan. : D I generally don't get along with most people, but I'm as friendly as friendly can get as long as I'm not offended. Mostly, I'm lurking in the AF, Barton OOC and the CB. I spend most my time in my quest threads or booty grabbing. XD WOO!

I'm completely obsessed with all the little pixel items. Give me. <3 Forever questing is surely me~

Nice to meet, y'all. ;D

Sesshoumaru`

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

Miss Song

Invisible Explorer

13,575 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:17 am
Hi everyone! Im Janice, but just call me Song.

I joined in January of 2009 and loved it here ever since. I just read the latest magazine and it was really good!

Im a zOMG and booty grab addict, Im mostly doing that. See everyone around ^^;

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:28 am
Hello everyone I'm Morsal (you can call me Momo, if you wish biggrin )
I'm 17, I've been on Gaia since 2008 (i think) I'm a biiiig anime/manga fan
I love cute things annd nice to you all (random PMs and friends requests are loved xd 3nodding whee )  

SliverWolfGirl

8,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Spiral-vampire

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:29 am
Hello, I'm Spiral-vampire. I've been on Gaia for about a year and a half. I'm 16 years old and I live in Michigan, USA. My hobbies include reading/watching Manga/Anime. Some of my favorite series are Bleach, Death Note, and Gurren Lagann. I also enjoy drawing and roleplaying.

I mostly lurk around the forums;mainly anime and manga. I also hang out in my RP guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:53 am
Hello all.

My name is Jennivieve and has been such since my registration in Feb. 2007. I am a college student from the Midwest who is nearly 21. I am also a bibliophile, with fantasy and some sci-fi being my favorite genres.

On Gaia, I often talk to my friends at the USPT and role play. Once in a while, I will also visit the Word Games sub-forum. Recently, I began to raise dragons, and so will walk them in the Chatterbox. Also, my avatars are my main outlet for my yearn for elegance.

I find this magazine to be more interesting than the Gaia 9 Newsletter, and so am eagerly waiting for the next edition.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Jennivieve

Peaceful Nerd

Lily the Vocaloid

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:57 am
User Image Hello! my name is Yumi. Im into drawing manga, reading, going on gaia (of course), and im shy at first but once you get to know me i can be a lot of fun! I also have a bad habit of saying"omnomnonm" a lot. Im part ninja xd . My current favorite anime is Bleach. and thats all i have to say for now 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:15 pm
Hi, I'm Jules, a 16-year-old girl from California. I love reading and playing computer games. A friend of mine just joined this guild and I'd never heard of Gaia having a magazine, so I checked it out. I spend a lot of time on Gaia, especially zOMG and the MP.  

Jules127

SneakerBoxx

4,650 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:45 pm
Yo I'm like, Rik or Nate if ya wanna get close. biggrin How ya doin? I'm 16 I live in Germany and I am a 5 year Gaia-vet baby! I love reading, writing, drawing and singing. I love to spend time on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:01 pm
Hello there, you call call me Neo or Donut,I'm 18 and currently live in L.A

I've been on Gaia since 08/27/2004.

I enjoy video games,anime,manga,drawing,reading,movies and graphic design.

_Neo_X_DonutMan_

Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:25 pm
Hello, friends call me sora, ryu, or just simply TC, im 17, loves anime, video games, and manga, anything else just ask me in a pm  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:29 pm
Hi Everyone!
I'm a 20 year old Floridian. I'm a Junior in College working on my BA in Business Administration and loving every minute of it. I'm a bit of a gamer and have an affinity for warmer colors. You'll never see black on my avi. I've been here since Dec 15, 2004 and you can mostly find me in the Marketplace or the Exchange. I love Gaia Commerce more than any normal person should. I find it intriguing and look at it more like a case study. I like most music with the exception to Rap and Country. I play games on Kongregate in my spare time if I'm not doing enormous loads of homework.

Kenshin Himura ^_^x

Shirtless Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Elaborate Toast

Duck

13,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:40 pm
    Hello everyone! I'm new here, my friend "NeoxDonut" posted this guild on his Facebook Wall, so I decided to check it out. It all seems so cool! It's an amazing idea!

I would love to get aboard for the Crew, so I've decided to do a Sample Interview with my friend mentioned before, "NeoxDonut", and if time allows it, I'll try my best to do a sample article too!

I'm an 18 year old College Student who lives in San Diego. I'm studying to become a Pre-School teacher. I've been on Gaia since 2005, and I have run "The Official Halo Thread" in the Video Game Discussion Forum for about 3/5 of those years. I just recently created "The Official HeartGold/SoulSilver Thread" also. I gave up ownership of both Threads to people I trust due to school.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:44 pm
Hi, I'm one of the new members thanks to the advertisement on Gaia's main page. I'm very glad this guild was featured because you can't believe how much I smiled when I read the magazine. I used to love drawing my own fan magazines when I was younger and I never even knew you could produce web magazines now using that nifty format! o.o

It was thanks to doing stuff like that that I'm now a BFA Graphic Design major. ^_^

I've had this account since Halloween 2007 but I originally joined in 2006 thanks to my boyfriend. I visit gaia daily but I thinks it's safe to say that balance my time between gaia and reality.

Oh, and everything I've learned about business and economy was not thanks to my economics class but thanks to the Gaia MP. =P  

Une Saison En Enfer

Married Witch

26,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conventioneer 300

France Hopper

6,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:46 pm
Hello there, my name (or rather username) is France Hopper and I've been on Gaia since November of 2007. I got the opportunity to zETA test zOMG when closed beta started. I haven't actually beaten it yet as I do lead a busy life and my main computer doesn't run it all that well. I'd be on it a lot more if I had a better one. I discovered some pieces from the soundtrack before zOMG even entered the really big closed testing stage and now own the soundtrack. While I haven't met Jeremy Soule, the composer of all the music for zOMG, in person, I have met and am friends with his producer. On Gaia, I run a store in the marketplace and sometimes pop in the technology board to offer help to those who need it.
In real life, I am a seventeen year old senior in high school who lives in New Jersey. I plan on going to college to major in Information Technology as I have a passion for technology and have worked with computers since 1996. I currently have three jobs, two volunteer, and one paid, but it's only when I'm needed. My two volunteer jobs are working on the Support Staff for Zelda Reorchestrated (you might have met me at VGxpo wink ) and being a Community Administrator on Gemakei.com (formerly Zentendo.com, you can use that url to access us though as we're only in the beta stage of Gemakei right now). In my spare time, I work as Technology Editor and Webmaster for my high school's newspaper, play video games, watch anime, and read manga.

I think think that just about covers it all.  
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff