Submit

pluto_san
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:35 pm

Name: pluto_san
RL Name: Susana
Nicknames: Susie, Susie q, Twin, Plu, Plut

My twin, Plexers, Art, several other people(you know who you are),
Reds(Burgundy preferably), Weezer (Love you Rivers! heart ), People who have accents (yush you guys rock! ), My friend Dani from Brazil(He's a funny boy), My Friend Andrew(Darkblade Tekkaman; He's awesome heart ), Poetry (Edgar Allen Poe), Music, Video Games (hugs her PSP and her new DS), Animes of course, 1up(Website), Myspace(my sister made me do it D: )

Dislikes:
people who have bad intentions, hackers, people who are mean to me and others, school (darn you english teachers and your evil words)

I think that's it! xp heart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:44 am
~I'm Taka, 18, likes cookies and anime and pets and cuddles~
~ I'm a resident kitty in the Bonanza Thread ^^ and huggles to everyone who gives me pats and catnip....miao!~
~ Happy to be here.....and I read tarots and draw and like to rp...come chat anytime ^^~  

Takakun

.[Spooky.Boo].
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:53 pm
I completly missed this thread until now O_____O

Well i guess ill post xP

Well, my gaian name is spooky_boo, but my real name is Henry.

I have lots of sifferent nicknames, some including spooky, boo, spookyness <33 and spoon O_____O xD

I live in lincoln in england

I am 15 years old, turning 16 in february (so old T___T)

I like games, i luff my ds and right now im addicted to mario kart ds. I like to read lots too. Right now, i am addicted to love hina the manga and anime, but its so hard to find in england ><

I also like to read comics and i really like lemmony snickets books at the moment ^^

And ermmm...yea, still in school. Im in year 11, my last year before i become sixthform (thank god), so now all i have left after this year is 2 years of school, then im taking a year out to travel! Then im off to uni O______O

I luff all of my friends and everyone here

Luffles and hugs to you all!

Peace <333

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:44 am
Name: Silver Moon Wolf
RL Name: Caitriona ((pronounced Katrina- my ones the irish spelling!))
Nicknames: Silver, Caddie
Lives: In Ireland!!
Likes: Horses, drawing, animals, GAIA!!!!, PLEXI!!!!, role playing, friends.. etc..
Dislikes: People who are: hackers, spammers, flamers etc, or just plain rude people, or people who are perverted...  

Silver Moon Wolf

pussykatdoll

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:55 am
ok

im pussykatdoll, and im an alcoholic, wait what ninja
oh yeah, ok my real name is kris

im 21

i live in dallas, texas

likes-most anything, i like shiny objects, being nice and giving to those who i know deserve it, i like guys in bands, guys who can sing or play guitar, i like chocolate, tater tots and legos, internet, gaia, and smokes and jagger bombs haha xd

dislikes-veggies of most sorts annoying people who like to lecture about stupid crap, people who insult my intellegence, most authoritative figures...

got two kids, anthony who is 2 1/2 and jake who is 1
ok thats all  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:15 pm
Hey everyone!^^

Well, my name is Kamilika, you can call me that, or you can shorten it to Kami, whatever, I don't mind^^. Some of you may or may not have seen me in the thread in the exchange. I'm 14,, almost 15, and pretty mature for my age when I have to be. But there's nothing like swordfighting in front of the high school when you're bored xd .

I love to make friends and chat, you know, just be fun. Feel free to PM or comment on my profile and tell me how cool I am and how much you love me xd . I think I'm a pretty approachable person, I won't bite your head off for little things^^. Rock music is the best in my opinion, I'm one of those crazy people that can just rock out and have fun and be crazy. Erm, I try to be literate most of the time, I love to RP so you can PM me for that. I love llamas and albinoblacksheep.com... I love to read and be cool like that, I guess I'm smart? I get good grades anyway. I play soccer...

I don't like mean people, tomatoes, and homework...

Yeah, that's pretty much it...

Kamilika

sugar`mint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:28 pm

I am sugahh. see, I'd rather be sugarr but that's already taken by the richrichrich sugarrr person. and i'd be fined by my political friend if i stole her username. ;__;

i'm 13 and so young. hm.. I live in Massachusetts (which is a really long name that i don't really like because it's hard to type also becuase it's super long and i'd rather type something like Maine) o__o

in real life, my name would be Melissa but people called me Mulisk.. for some --- odd reason.. then my political friend called me Noncabachi Pelipoopla. .. so i've been going around gaia with that name.. but if anyone asks, that's my actual name ;D (just because it's so fun in "name rates" and i say Noncabachi Pelipoopla and they're all like, "o__o; oh." XD

ok, more things about me.. i just finished watching the first five episodes of Pretear and now my mind is all save-the-world-and-people-have-magical-powers mode. And I'm going to quebec this year because i take french. oui oui. :3

um.. and i've reduced my life span by eating a lot of microwavable lard and fat.. and such. like, Lean Cuisine. but, i can help it so it's a-ok. -shoves thumb out-

I'm laughed at in China because I gave my family a speech about smoking and how it's bad and all, and now I am a family reject. ;o;

and i rant a lot.. but that's to be expected for someone so academically challenged.

<3 but i love the world and cute stuff.. like you. D:<

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:49 am
Name: (I have many, but you can call me Kyra)
Likes: anime, manga, fanfictions, roleplaying, insanity, yaoi, anything death-defying, philosophy, psychology
Dislikes: people with no sense of humor

Currently Questing:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quests: Angelic Bracelet, 2 Kiki Kitties
Current Quest: Angelic Bracelet 6/20k.

Kyra-Chou

aquafairy03

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:16 am
hey!
naMe: jusT caLl Me AquA! ^_o
LikEs: I liKe DraWinG & reAdInG & lisTenINg 2 MusIc ( BTW can anyone help me in CG art?)

DisLikEs: BugS, BacKstAbBeRs,RudE peOplE,& GeTinG SiCK!

current quest: staff of angels

now questing for: winged anklets!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:34 am
Name: Aaron
Likes: To draw, listen to music, to hang out, to sleep, to eat, read comic books, all that good stuff.
Dislikes: Phony friends and random friendslist requests
Currently Questing: demonic pendant  

Joksta

leouvita

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:18 pm
Hi
im leouvita.. my real name is leonor
im 18
i lik eto be with my friends, meet new people, paint.. etc
im mexican.. so im not too good at english whee  
LEXI'S 100 KIKI BONANZA MUSEUM

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3