[PRP] I Thought I Was Alone? (Blossom & Fish Bones) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:37 pm
Blossom watched as golden droplets sprayed off of Fish Bones's coat. A truly magnificent display! She loved how the sunset cast such a glow on everything. Then, she followed him onto the bank, careful not to disturb the silver fish, who were already making their way to their homes. She stepped a ways off from him to rid herself of excess water as well, then sat beside him, facing the sunset. She rested her head on his shoulder and sighed contentedly, a smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:17 pm
Fish Bones tilts his head, resting his cheek against Blossom's head. He too sighs, a sound of contentment and sadness, for as soon as the last rays of sun vanish he'd walk her home, then on to his own home. Of course, there is always the chance they'll see each other again.

For the moment, though, he is content to sit with her, watching the sun's rays fade from the swamp. An impressive sight, too, full of orange, red, gold and purple. All too soon it ends, the last colors fading into the deep blue-black of night. With another sigh, Fish Bones nudges Blossom. "When ever your ready." he says, an undertone of unhappiness in his voice.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:43 pm
Blossom smiled and rose, shaking her body slightly to loose the dust from her pink coat. The night was upon them, but she was not afraid tonight. She had Fish Bones beside her. She moved close to him, keeping by his side. But was that sadness in his voice? Why was he sad? That's when it hit her..the day was over...they had to part...and her eyes dropped to the floor as she understood. Will they ever see each other again? The two kept walking, and soon they reached her grove. She was home. Turning, she looked at Fish Bones. She wanted to...show him that she cared about him..a kiss? But she was nervous. Too afraid. Instead all she could do was blush, but in the darkness, who could tell?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:23 pm
Fish Bones stands beside her, nervous and uncertain as well. "I'm not sure if I can find my way back here, but the stream we met at is a common place for me." he words, true as they are, are nothing more then a stall tactic. To buy himself time to gather his courage. In the end, it's only a partial success, a kiss is what he wants, but Fish Bones can't build up the nerve for one. So instead he leans closer to nuzzle Blossom's neck. "Have a good night lovely Blossom." he whispers, before turning and heading off.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:05 pm
Blossom stood still, her hairs raising at his nuzzle. She was like stone, trembling stone at an earthquake whose epicenter was her heart. She watched him leave and held her breath. No kiss this time...but she would make sure there was a next time. And she smiled, turning to her mossy bed to sleep peacefully tonight.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff