Zelda 2010, Your Opinion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Is Your Opinion On This Game?
  It Is Gonna Rock!
  It Is Gonna SUPER ROCK!!
  Im Not A Legend Of Zelda Fan........BUT IT IS GOING TO BE THE BEST GAME EVER. OVER 25 MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN THOSE GAY HALO GAMES!
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:16 pm
The delay light mirror puzzles in Majora's Mask were easily some of my favorite Zelda puzzles.

@ wayne - You know nemesis was badass.
@ Haru - Those were kinda just like wallmasters, I want something that is trying to get you the whole time, damage and inconveniencing depending on what part you are in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:58 pm
I just hope it comes packaged with a WiiMotion Plus, like Majora did with the expansion pack. I mean, Resort looks fun and all, but there's no room in my dorm for a game like that, so I doubt it would get played much. I'd get the motion plus, but I just feel weird buying an accessory when I know it comes packaged with a game already released.  

KitsuneSaria

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:02 pm
KitsuneSaria
I just hope it comes packaged with a WiiMotion Plus, like Majora did with the expansion pack. I mean, Resort looks fun and all, but there's no room in my dorm for a game like that, so I doubt it would get played much. I'd get the motion plus, but I just feel weird buying an accessory when I know it comes packaged with a game already released.

Would you prefer Red Steel 2 to Resort?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:16 pm
Does anyone here believe like me that TP is better than OoT in almost every aspect? I mean, I worshipped the ground my OoT N64 cartidge rested on, but when TP came along, I tossed it out the window. TP...It was like recapturing the magic of OoT all over again, but better...Because it itself was better. Better swordplay, better horse mechanics, better bosses, better story, better...Well, everything! Other than music, that is.

I dunno, but I've never been one to dwindle on past perfection when future super duper perfection comes along. In saying that, I'm looking forward to Wii Zelda 2 more so than I was for MM...Which is not only the first game I ever researched and hyped for, but also my second favorite Zelda game. So that's saying something.

...Zelda rocks!  

King of Paradise

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:20 pm
Chase Me To The End
Does anyone here believe like me that TP is better than OoT in almost every aspect? I mean, I worshipped the ground my OoT N64 cartidge rested on, but when TP came along, I tossed it out the window. TP...It was like recapturing the magic of OoT all over again, but better...Because it itself was better. Better swordplay, better horse mechanics, better bosses, better story, better...Well, everything! Other than music, that is.

I dunno, but I've never been one to dwindle on past perfection when future super duper perfection comes along. In saying that, I'm looking forward to Wii Zelda 2 more so than I was for MM...Which is not only the first game I ever researched and hyped for, but also my second favorite Zelda game. So that's saying something.

...Zelda rocks!

You tossed Ocarina of Time out the window? o_o  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:24 pm
Dino Pakkun
Chase Me To The End

...Zelda rocks!

You tossed Ocarina of Time out the window? o_o

Well, I didn't want to say "not really" after it, because I thought that would've been obvious...Appearently not lol.  

King of Paradise

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:26 pm
I wish I had a next door neighbor like you, I would get free s**t ALL THE TIME  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:33 pm
Dino Pakkun
I wish I had a next door neighbor like you, I would get free s**t ALL THE TIME

LOL. Hopefully, you wouldn't get an estimate for window repairs as well. lol  

King of Paradise

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:53 pm
Waynebrizzle
Lady Psycho Sexy
Waynebrizzle
Lady Psycho Sexy
I have beaten them at least once without using arrows at all. Let's see you beat the first boss of ST without using the wind thing. In fact, let's see you beat ANY recent Zelda boss without using the item you found in their respective temple. I am sick of KNOWING how to beat them. I would rather have the wind thing come in handy later on, when I'm not expecting it to.

Being able to beat it without the arrows is kind of neat, but if it's just as boring as killing with arrows then it's kind of pointless. I'd rather have one way that's relatively exciting, though I do agree that they need to make the bosses a little less predictable.
No boss will ever compare to Blind the Thief. They should make every boss drop heads that shoot lasers all over the place. But why stop at three? Why not FIFTY? Now that would make for an interesting boss, a buncha floating heads flying at you shooting lasers and you die in ten seconds if you don't know the EXACT pattern for dodging them. Hell yeah. That would be the most annoying boss since the worm at the top of the Tower of Hera.

Also I want them to stop putting grass and pots in the boss room. If a giant ******** lock with devil horns doesn't scream "come prepared" to you, then you don't deserve any help.

Blind the Thief's dungeon in general was just really cool, and I appreciated the change in pace that it gave the game (leading the girl around and whatnot).
That change of pace might have been why that dungeon is still my favorite of all time, despite all those damn bunny-beams. Screw you bunny-beams.

I also like Owwin's idea of being chased by the boss throughout the dungeon, though now that they put heart pieces in dungeons I wouldn't want to be rushed. User Image I guess you could always go back later, after the threat was abolished, though.

I'd also like to see some more sneaking-around bits. I love the Gerudo spy ops and the Phantom-dodging. Maybe a boss whose room was a maze and you had to sneak up on him or something. Or a boss with one vulnerable part and one invincible part and you have to sneak by the invincible part to get to the vulnerable part, and maybe there could be scout parts that could alert the invincible guy as to where you were.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:07 pm
Radio Jazzy
KitsuneSaria

Would you prefer Red Steel 2 to Resort?

If the price tag is still $49.99 or less, then sure. Then if Zelda comes with one, I'll have two.  

KitsuneSaria

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:09 am
Dino Pakkun
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Just Seven words:

s**t better be longer then Twilight Princess

WHAT
that game is so long though

Most wii games barely use over half of the actual disk space, from what my past days of piracy and home-brew channel surfing have taught me anyways.
They can afford to add more stuff in there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:50 pm
User ImageI read on the ol' wikipedia that the game will be based on drowning pool's song: "Bodies" (let da bodies hit da floor!) i think this sounds SIIICKK WICKED! however it would be awesomer if it wased based on DRAGONFORCE or something... anyway, it makes me wonder, due to my current Zelda-obsession, will Zelda share the same fate as sonic? I cant wait to see this game!  

Monster_Mario

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:05 am
This is why you take Wikipedia information with a grain of salt in some aspects. That or lol i got troll'd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:36 am
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Dino Pakkun
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
Just Seven words:

s**t better be longer then Twilight Princess

WHAT
that game is so long though

Most wii games barely use over half of the actual disk space, from what my past days of piracy and home-brew channel surfing have taught me anyways.
They can afford to add more stuff in there.

I think he's referring to the length becoming too ridiculous more than disk space.  

Waynebrizzle

Xahmen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:25 am
I just want a sequel to Shadow of the Colossus.
Oh boy another Ocarina of Time rehash.
I'm going to be cynical until they put out a major console Zelda game that doesn't feel like OoT.
Even Wind Waker, as much as I loved it, kind of felt like "Oh hey, another game that is almost exactly the same".  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff