Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Clarification on Wicca Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:13 pm
TeaDidikai
Bastemhet

That was my concern. I was told about people doing a ritual with Kemetic deities in a Wiccan context, with no idea that the Kemetic deities have particular purity standards that were not addressed by the participants. That really ruffled my feathers. I mean why the ******** would you worship deities you don't even take the time to get to know? Why call upon them and ask them for something when you couldn't be bothered to at least take a spiritual shower or something? I just hope that whoever they called upon was patient enough to put up with their nonsense. Or just not present at all.

But if this group was even Wiccan and not generic neopagan is up for debate as well.
I'm betting generic neo-pagan.
Or maybe Open ritual- which isn't part of the cult's practices, but might be something they use to train those of the outer court etc.

The Gards I know hold Outer Court rituals for me and my edumacation.
No deities except a "God" and "Goddess" are ever called into the Circle. It is my understanding that BTWs worship other gods on their own time outside of BTW.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:15 pm
I've heard tell of some Alexandrians using "place holder" names in some of their Open rituals.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces