Most hated/annoying Video Game Enemies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:19 pm
Zephyrkitty
A handful of bosses in Persona 3 and/or 4. The worst were probably the Sleeping Table and World Balance, but I got stuck on several Tartarus bosses. Shadow Mitsuo and, for whatever reason, Shadow Kanji gave me the most trouble in P4.
Also, any enemy that has a Hama/Mudo spell before Homunculi are available. One-Hit Kills + Game over if MC dies = RAGE
I agree. I really hated the sleeping tables and the hands. I know one time in Persona 4, I encountered one and I seriously did everything. I use every magic possible and physical attacks but it just nullified everything. I even tried Yoshitsune's strongest attack.

I really hate the redeads too, so annoying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:45 pm
Pokemon: CAVES. *stepstep* ZUBAT! *run......stepstep* ZUBAT!

.....D=<

Skrulz S.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts
SNES
- Those red imp/devil thingies that look sorta like the devil who takes your girlfriend in the opening scene of a new game
- The genie-looking demons in the fourth level that fly either horizontally or vertically and carry axes
- The upgraded (green or gold suit) Axe weapon. Not really an enemy, but it's a pain in the a** to hit something with it, seeing as it goes vertically above you before going forward

Knights of the Round
SNES
- Almost any encounter where there is multiple enemy types. Those cowardly bastards like to run behind you while you are locked in a fight with another dude and backstab you, not only doing damage, but making you take EVEN MORE damage from the guy you were fighting in the first place.
- Basically every boss after Scorn, who is a wimp to begin with. If you don't know the game, go here. I know it's not the SNES version, but the bosses are the same. I think.

As a side note, I highly dislike almost every boss I have faced. Good day, sirs and madames.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:21 pm
Skrulz S.

.....D=<
UGH AGREED! That and stupid geodude.

Boss wise, i found Flemeth (DA:O) to be a beeze at a lower level, Doom Dragon was a beeze also, uhhhhh im drawing a fat blank on bosses.....  

Unflamboyant

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:20 pm
My God, EVERY enemy in the OoT Shadow Temple. Especially the ReDeads, and except for Bongo Bongo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:45 am
lvl 12
Skrulz S.

.....D=<
UGH AGREED! That and stupid geodude.

Boss wise, i found Flemeth (DA:O) to be a beeze at a lower level, Doom Dragon was a beeze also, uhhhhh im drawing a fat blank on bosses.....

A beeze?

I have no idea what you're saying by that. Flemeth was a pain, although super epic to fight. I stabbed the ******** s**t out of her. Bam, said the lady.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:29 pm
I hate those Ghost fish-like enemies in Ninja Gaiden Sigma, They grab on to you knock you down keep chewing on you, when you finaly shake them off, more come at you!

Oh and in Viewtiful Joe, those robot fire Leo like things. Mainly because they take so long to beat, and are boring.

there are plenty of others I can't think of at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:25 pm
Radio Jazzy
My God, EVERY enemy in the OoT Shadow Temple. Especially the ReDeads, and except for Bongo Bongo.
User Image
I'd just like to know whose idea it was to put blocking enemies on a ship that gradually sinks so I can fly to Japan and pimp slap them.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas