oh so he throws better than u  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:20 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Mrs. Athrun Zala
xXlildizzle1516Xx
god of baseball
how could any body like elie may

Hey he throws better than Homo
I seriously cannot see how anyone can like Tony Romo. He thinks he's better than he really is and I almost thew up when they decided to compare him to Tom Brady. WTF????

FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!!!!!
ditto 3nodding  

I Big Show I

Oreion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:59 pm
god of baseball
KTS
Oreion
TimTebowFan
god of baseball
4 me tthe manning sisters suck

Really? Who do you like? Sucky Brady Quinn?! Listen,these guys both have a superbowl and Peyton is one of the best QBs ever. Screw Brett Favrevevrevrvere! Everyone's gotta stop kissing Brett's as$ and see the real stars!
woah mister pretend QB acctualy a FB fan Brett has earned it to were people look up to him the way they do, Peyton soon will and infact announcers do kiss his a**, not sure if Eli will ever get that love though.
No she is a Tony Homo fan razz
wtf dude y do u call tony romo tony homo so i can call the mannings sisters cuz they are total jackasses and both of them have no team with out peyton well the giants suck with elie may
Exaclty they have no team with out Peyton, because he is that good, and no it's not his experience he is physicaly good, and the smartest QB to ever play.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:23 am
Oreion
god of baseball
KTS
Oreion
TimTebowFan
god of baseball
4 me tthe manning sisters suck

Really? Who do you like? Sucky Brady Quinn?! Listen,these guys both have a superbowl and Peyton is one of the best QBs ever. Screw Brett Favrevevrevrvere! Everyone's gotta stop kissing Brett's as$ and see the real stars!
woah mister pretend QB acctualy a FB fan Brett has earned it to were people look up to him the way they do, Peyton soon will and infact announcers do kiss his a**, not sure if Eli will ever get that love though.
wtf dude y do u call tony romo tony homo so i can call the mannings sisters cuz they are total jackasses and both of them have no team with out peyton well the giants suck with elie may
Exaclty they have no team with out Peyton, because he is that good, and no it's not his experience he is physicaly good, and the smartest QB to ever play.
Quit sucking Peyton's c**k 3nodding

Yeah I know he is one of the greatest to ever play the game but you half to look at Drew Brees too since he is also one of the smartest QB's to ever play and is physicaly as good as Manning in my opinion.  

KTS

Oreion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:28 am
KTS
Oreion
god of baseball
KTS
Oreion
Quit sucking Peyton's c**k 3nodding

Yeah I know he is one of the greatest to ever play the game but you half to look at Drew Brees too since he is also one of the smartest QB's to ever play and is physicaly as good as Manning in my opinion.
Yes he is physicaly as good as Peyton, not quite as smart. I never said Brees wasn't but Brees has been in the league almost as long and hasn't achived near as much and looked as good every year like Peyton has. Both in my opinion are hall of famers, but Peyton is the better one.  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff