Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Squad 10: Seireitei Defense ~ hellfiresage13 ~
Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:25 pm
"can I?" She asked again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:29 pm
"Lesson #1 you fight your own battles one on one always. Its your honor that counts! you fight with honor and you die with it! Keep that in mind." Tamas right foot took a step back his arms went down to see Kurisu's head aline with the tip of thw wooden sword  

tamahome zokano

Irourgiro kurisu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:32 pm
kurisu shrugs "oh well 1 will have to do" shifts right leg back and gets low to the ground with sword on right side above shoulder points sword towards tama with left hand out "are u ready?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:34 pm
Steps back and watches the battle.  

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100

tamahome zokano

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:35 pm
A smirk apperared on his face. dust from his back foot blew off as he jumped at him with haste.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:37 pm
chukles "now its a fight" rotates left foot to the left and guards tamas attack  

Irourgiro kurisu

tamahome zokano

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:40 pm
"Hmm not bad." Then Tama under kicked him knocking him off balce. Tama pointed the wooden sword at his face. "A Soul Reaper always knows hand to hand." Tama jumped back and took his stance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:43 pm
"ugh ur right but to bad for u i do" stands up and takes stance and leaps in with fury  

Irourgiro kurisu

tamahome zokano

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:47 pm
"Hmp, You dont charge in a fight untill you know your opponent well. Bakudou 1: First obsutruction.... Ha!" Tama pointed to fingures at the charging Kurisu.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:52 pm
as kurisu is caught with the spell his sword falls to the floor and he falls to the ground hard "ahh damn u i didnt know u could do that" pants as he waits to fight again  

Irourgiro kurisu

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:55 pm
She laughed. "Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like you got beat big time!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:57 pm
"Thats a binding spell. you should know that i dont know why the captain put you as 4th seat..." Tama paused to look over Kurisu all binded up. "Undo!"He waved a hand over his wrist to break it. "In the accadmy what was the first Hado skill they teached you?" He swong the sword over his shoulder  

tamahome zokano

Irourgiro kurisu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:05 pm
stands up "i never did get that very well and i dont remember it  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:07 pm
"Okay I instantly fail that question. I don't really know kido or hado or whatever spells. Only fighting and my.... abilities." she grinned.  

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100

tamahome zokano

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:11 pm
Irourgiro kurisu
stands up "i never did get that very well and i dont remember it
"Hmm stick up your hand and face your palm toword me" Tama showed him an example.  
~ Squad 10: Seireitei Defense ~ hellfiresage13 ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff