Holypimp
William C. Wonka
LadyAmbrosia

Write her a poem, that's what I'd want. 3nodding

But it can't be...like...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Go out with me!

It's gotta be from da soul, man. So get out a thesaurus and start rhyming.
How about the poems in my journal??? Is there anything else i could get her?
If you mean the one that starts with "all your lies", I'd say no, don't use that one, I didn't read the whole thing but it starts out accusing her, so that's a bad idea. Right her something that's just about how you feel about her, none of that other bagage, that'll just cause trouble, trust me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:12 am
Ok the one that starts with "all of your lies" isnt about her anyway, Its about one of my ex's. The one that Im using isnt in my journal, I would put it in there but it uses her full name....Im going to change one line and then put it in my journal so if anyone wants to see the poem in my journal that im giving to her in a card...check my journal in the next couple of days.....The poem starts with "7 years ago on that fate filled night"  

Silent Expressor

Silent Expressor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:11 pm
Ok everybody this is what I have planned for Valentines day (She wont be getting any of this until the sunday after Valentines Day because thats when Ill have the money for this.) If you go into my journal you'll see a poem that I have labeled as "Long Straight Hair" Ive put that on the inside of a homemade card thats I have covered in hearts. Also in my journal there is something else labeled reasons why I love you I put that on the back of the card. On the front it says Happy Valentines Day in English and Russian (at least i hope that it says it in russian because i cant read russian). Also im buying 11 real pink roses and 1 fake pink rose. I got this idea from my brothers girl friend. (and guys i guess this really works so I'd say go for it) what you do is on the roses you put a small card that reads Ill love you until the last rose dies (and for those who havent caught on the last rose is a fake it will never die). Also I asked her to a dance at my school and she said she would find out if she could....I still havent heard back and the dance is this friday. Wish me luck biggrin

thanks for all the advise all, Ill let you know how things go

-God Bless  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:32 pm
OK, so shes not going to the dance. cry But Im still going through with the valentines day idea....unless someone tells me this is a bad idea... cool Wish me luck

-God Bless  

Silent Expressor

postage-paid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:49 pm
awwww you're so sweet. I love that idea for valentines day. I wish someone was doing that for me.
anyway, I didn't read this entire topic so this may or may not have been said before:
I get the feeling from what you've said that she is interested in you. She was jealous that you were flirting with another girl. GOOD SIGN, especially since you say it wasn't like flirting to you. I think everything you have planned will be enough to prove to her that you like her and not this other girl.
Good luck! and just remember, if she rejects you after this, take it as a good thing.
1) If God wanted it to happen it would right?
2) You'll be able to say you took a risk, and yes you were rejected but you're automatically rejected if you don't try.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:25 pm
Good luck and if you want to check it this is Happy Valentines Day in Russian: Счастливый День Вейлнтайнс  

Catty Styles

Silent Expressor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:54 pm
Catty Styles
Good luck and if you want to check it this is Happy Valentines Day in Russian: Счастливый День Вейлнтайнс
Thanks thats what i had. It would've been bad if I showed up with something like merry christmas or something.....Thanks for the help  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:49 pm
Well...I can't help but to feel sorry for the girl that likes you.
I'm sorry, but that's all I could concentrate on. I think you should work out that little detail.  

William Che King

William Che King

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:50 pm
Catty Styles

Ha ha...I could read that. I take Russian II.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:19 pm
I thought I should probabally update everybody on what happened for valentines day. I made the card and I put the poem inside and gave it to her the sunday morning after valentines day. I was planning on buying 12 pink roses and switching one out for a fake and writing on another card Ill love you till the last rose dies. My dad talked me out of that idea and told me I should only buy 2 roses, and he made me look at things from her perspective. So I bought 2 pink roses (in between youth and church) and a vase and was planning on giving them to her when she showed up to youth. When I got to youth my youth pastor advised I get 4 more roses as only 2 in a vase looks cheap. So i went out and bought 4 more roses.....She never showed up to youth, she had some dinner with her sister in law and her mom so she couldnt come to youth...which meant at first that I had bought the roses for nothing. Then my mom came downstairs and told me that her grandmother was there so I ran upstairs and asked her grandma to deliver the roses for me.

I havent seen her in a week and a half as she went to florida the wednesday after I gave her grandma the roses and I dont know if she ever got them...so..  

Silent Expressor

Silent Expressor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:23 pm
angelgotspiked
awwww you're so sweet. I love that idea for valentines day. I wish someone was doing that for me.
anyway, I didn't read this entire topic so this may or may not have been said before:
I get the feeling from what you've said that she is interested in you. She was jealous that you were flirting with another girl. GOOD SIGN, especially since you say it wasn't like flirting to you. I think everything you have planned will be enough to prove to her that you like her and not this other girl.
Good luck! and just remember, if she rejects you after this, take it as a good thing.
1) If God wanted it to happen it would right?
2) You'll be able to say you took a risk, and yes you were rejected but you're automatically rejected if you don't try.
My main problem right now is that I told her I wouldnt talk about how I felt for awhile because of everything that happened with the other girl. I dont know exactally how she reacted to the card because she was sitting behind me at church. She wasnt really jealous, she was hurt because of some things that happened with her ex which I cant go into.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:25 pm
William C. Wonka
Well...I can't help but to feel sorry for the girl that likes you.
I'm sorry, but that's all I could concentrate on. I think you should work out that little detail.
I already worked out that little detail, the other girl and I are just friends and thats all we are going to be....mainly because if we were to date it would be illegal (shes 20 im 16) so yeah....  

Silent Expressor

Silent Expressor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:50 pm
She got my flowers. today she tells me to come over to where she is (and she said it in the a way like she usually says it to tell me not to be depressed) So I walk over and she jumps up and gives me a hug and says I got your stuff... redface ..I was just like ok....and apparently she got me something in florida...but so far I got a hug and thats good enough for me biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:39 pm
Awww... this is cute ^^ I hope all goes well.  

dragonlove_48

Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces