Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
Whats your Nationality? ((A Non-Racist Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ectoplasmic Gizmo

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:09 am
My mother's family is from Liverpool, and are then traced back to Ireland. My father's side are traced right back to some ancient scottish celts. Some way back in my mother's line there was a white witch... which kind of explains me.

I guess that makes me a pure celts' mystic. (:
I'm also related to an actor and a footballer... Darren Smith and his older brother Ryan (the one in the middle).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:55 pm
Uhm... I'm 1/4 Yugoslavian, but since it doesn't exist anymore I may as well say instead that I'm 1/4 Slovenian. I'm as well 1/4 Danish.

Then the other half of me is a complete mystery. Either I'm 1/2 British...
Or 1/4 Brit and 1/4 Irish,
or 1/4 Brit and 1/4 German,
or 1/4 Brit 1/64 Irish 47/64 Scottish.

Kind of confusing. XD I like to say instead 100% European.

I may be related to...
William Petersen (From C.S.I Las Vegas)  

Extranzia

Man-Hungry Bibliophile

Piktra

Tipsy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:52 pm
Mr. Eccentricity
.:: Like a butterfly through a paper shredder...

My nationality is American, but my heritage is half-Sri-Lankan (it's an island off of India), one quarter Spanish, and one quarter Mexican. =)

...so fricken' awesome. ::.

No. Freaking. Way. I have never met anyone else who's half Sri-Lankan! I was born in Canada, and I still live there, but my dad's entire family is Sri-Lankan and my mom's: British, although, we traced back her family tree and it turns out my great great great(etc. etc.) grandparents were Irish. I could go on, but I get the feeling that I've bored you enough already.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:34 pm
MidnightSouth
Mr. Eccentricity

My nationality is American, but my heritage is half-Sri-Lankan (it's an island off of India), one quarter Spanish, and one quarter Mexican. =)

No. Freaking. Way. I have never met anyone else who's half Sri-Lankan! I was born in Canada, and I still live there, but my dad's entire family is Sri-Lankan and my mom's: British, although, we traced back her family tree and it turns out my great great great(etc. etc.) grandparents were Irish. I could go on, but I get the feeling that I've bored you enough already.

Holy s**t! That's awesome!

EMBRACE ME, SRI LANKAN SISTER!

-huggle-

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Piktra

Tipsy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:42 pm
Mr. Eccentricity
MidnightSouth
Mr. Eccentricity

-huggle-

YEAH! Huggles all 'round! Just wondering, do you play cricket? I tried once, you know because we're all supposed to be so great at it. ((said some racist down the street)) As it turns out, I knew more than anyone else trying out for the team and I still didn't make it. Here's why: I suck at it. I decided to take something else up, but I couldn't find anything, so I made reading a sport... Now I'm very athletic... Right...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:15 pm
I am a lot of different things. I was born in America, along with my parents... and their parents, but my heritage is not even close to American. I am Lebanese, British, German, and Scottish. Random, random, random I am, but it's all good.  

x Porcelain Marionette x

7,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ryuu_Myoto

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:03 am
I am full blood Mexican.. My whole family originated in Mexico. Though born in the states I have no American blood in me. Of course I have history of my family coming from Spain but all in all most of us came from the east.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:31 pm
GreenEggsAndHamfish
Mr. Eccentricity
MidnightSouth
Mr. Eccentricity

-huggle-

YEAH! Huggles all 'round! Just wondering, do you play cricket? I tried once, you know because we're all supposed to be so great at it. ((said some racist down the street)) As it turns out, I knew more than anyone else trying out for the team and I still didn't make it. Here's why: I suck at it. I decided to take something else up, but I couldn't find anything, so I made reading a sport... Now I'm very athletic... Right...

It took me a long time to respond to this, but... (xDD)

No, I haven't played. However I have seen my fair share of games at family reunions.

Now that I think about it, I have a TON of family in Canada and Britain. o_O

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Metal-Ridley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:41 pm
I don't think I've posted in here, so lets.

I'm fully Canadian! Well, that means I probably have French, English and Native American in my blood. If I have anything else, I'm not aware of it. o_o
Actually, to be exact I'm fully French Canadian. I was born and now live in Montreal so French is kind of a big thing here and all.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:16 pm
I'm a huge mutt, actually!:
Russian, Italian, Irish, Ukrainian, Polish, Native American, English, German, French... And more that I can't remember.
My ancestors were gypsies! Woot.

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250

Piktra

Tipsy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:05 pm
Mr. Eccentricity
GreenEggsAndHamfish
Mr. Eccentricity
MidnightSouth
Mr. Eccentricity

-huggle-

It took me a long time to respond to this, but... (xDD)

No, I haven't played. However I have seen my fair share of games at family reunions.

Now that I think about it, I have a TON of family in Canada and Britain. o_O

Woah... I totally forgot about this thread... >.<'

I've only played once or twice and it's relatively entertaining, I do, however, find it rather hard to watch.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:13 pm
Chinese. There doesn't seem to be much more than that.  

tingtongten

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:48 pm
Born and raised here in America. Heritage-wise, I'm half Filipino, a quarter Scottish, and a quarter Irish. Talk about your heavy drinker. >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:33 am
I don't know much about my heritage, although I do know I have finnish and scottish in me. But that's really all.. I don't know really know how to figure that stuff up. xD  

Natsa

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items