Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Vampires Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:08 pm
patch99329
Im wondering what their original cultures have to say about what vampires actually are?
There are a number of different kinds of creatures in my tradition that are homogenized in English translations as "vampires".
Some of them would be better understood as "disease demons", some as "ghosts", and there are some that drink blood. ~shrugs~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:14 pm
From what I've seen(both in real life, documntorys and books) on Vampires, they do exist.
They are normal humans who though no fault of there own have a flaw or a broken connection in there engergy system. This makes it nessicary for them to either drink the blood or take the energy of another human. I have come across a Psi Vampire before who has taken energy from me, I know of people who do it on a daily bases as without the energy they become, sick, weak and sore.
Anyway thats just my experances  

redtearsblackwings

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:25 pm
redtearsblackwings

They are normal humans who though no fault of there own have a flaw or a broken connection in there engergy system.
Support for this assertion please.

Quote:
What makes you think you're not simply delusional?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:33 pm
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings

They are normal humans who though no fault of there own have a flaw or a broken connection in there engergy system.
Support for this assertion please.

Quote:
What makes you think you're not simply delusional?

What the hell gives you the right to say that?! Would you mind not insulting me!
You clearly have some kind of problem with me but I'd really apsciate it if you'd not say things like that. I may be depressed but I'm not delusional.

http://www.geocities.com/vampiricstudies/psi.html
I hope that works I'm not sure how to use BBC  

redtearsblackwings

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:36 pm
redtearsblackwings
What the hell gives you the right to say that?!
The ability to form rational criticism that is not designed to inspire harm.
Quote:

Would you mind not insulting me!
Questioning your justification is not an insult. Saying you're delusional might be, but not asking for your justification.

Quote:

You clearly have some kind of problem with me
Not really. I have no emotional investment in you what so ever.
Quote:

but I'd really apsciate it if you'd not say things like that. I may be depressed but I'm not delusional.
Being depressed and being delusional are not mutually exclusive.

Quote:
http://www.geocities.com/vampiricstudies/psi.html
I hope that works I'm not sure how to use BBC
This really doesn't demonstrate that your assumptions are correct.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:43 pm
TeaDidikai
Saying you're delusional might be

Not without the proper context.  

Nines19

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:50 pm
Nines19
TeaDidikai
Saying you're delusional might be

Not without the proper context.
Just sayin'. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:19 pm
Vampires Are Indeed Real. It Is A Religion I Have Studied Myself. It's Vampirism. Which Follow Under The Lines Of Instinct, And Survival. Blood Is The Life Source Needed To Survive. Though Receiving Blood From A Blood Bank Is Completely Untrue. Blood In Order To Survive Must Be Consumed From A Live, And WILLING Host, And There Can Be No Consumption Of Enough Blood To Actually Kill The Host "That Is Illegal In The Religion, And As Is The Law" . The Religion Of A Vampire Is A Mostly Underground, And Hidden Religion. There's My Small Intake Of The Thread.  

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:23 pm
UnholyFayth
Vampires Are Indeed Real. It Is A Religion I Have Studied Myself. It's Vampirism. Which Follow Under The Lines Of Instinct, And Survival. Blood Is The Life Source Needed To Survive. Though Receiving Blood From A Blood Bank Is Completely Untrue. Blood In Order To Survive Must Be Consumed From A Live, And WILLING Host, And There Can Be No Consumption Of Enough Blood To Actually Kill The Host "That Is Illegal In The Religion, And As Is The Law" . The Religion Of A Vampire Is A Mostly Underground, And Hidden Religion. There's My Small Intake Of The Thread.

Uh, could you provide a source, or have I fallen victim to 666.5?
neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:26 pm
The Source Is A Phone Number Of A Very Good Friend Of Mine That Was Born Under The Vampire Ritual, And Works Very Hard In The Religion.  

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:30 pm
UnholyFayth
The Source Is A Phone Number Of A Very Good Friend Of Mine That Was Born Under The Vampire Ritual, And Works Very Hard In The Religion.

Lol Sorry I Don't Have A Website, Only What I Have Learned, And Gathered From Everyone I Was Involved With In My Study Of The Religion.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:31 pm
UnholyFayth
So in other words, "Mr. Dark". Got it.  

TeaDidikai

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:33 pm
I Have His Number Right Here, And I Know He's Willing To Speak To Anyone Who Is Curious To The Religion. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:47 pm
UnholyFayth

This?
I have their Vampire Bible in PDF. I have no idea how I got it, either.  

Nines19

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:03 pm
Also I Had Learned That It As About Training Ones Spirit Which You Take On In The After Life. (Not Hell.) The After World, Life Whatever You Want To Call It, And Also Dividing One's Self From Your Soul Which Is Connected To Emotion.

Example:
Ones Mind/Brain. Determines The Difference Between Right, And Wrong. (Reasoning)
While Ones Soul Determines The Feelings Of Love, Hate, Pain, Etc. (Emotional Attachment.)

When You Leave This Would You Will Take Form In Spirit.

Becoming One With Your Spirit, Learning To Control It, And Making It Stronger In The Journey From The Physical World To The Spiritual.

Again This Is Only What I Was Told, And Tought  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces